Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

Between The Preacher And The Passengers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between The Preacher And The Passengers (369 Views)

Male passengers berate a man for backing his child / "It's A Major Sin For A Wife To Refuse Her Husband's Demands For Sex" - Preacher / Passengers Included 22 Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between The Preacher And The Passengers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
When I was in German school on Victoria Island, I used public transport to get to school. I was young and didn’t have a car, so the only option I had was Molue bus.

From CMS, I would board another bus going to Victoria Island. It was always a bus packed full with different kinds of people, oh how I missed Molue buses!

You see people with all kinds of products ranging from medications, books, hair creams etc, advertising right there on the bus.

While some paid rapt attention to whatever the traders said; some, like me couldn’t be bothered.

My thoughts were always the bus should move faster, so I won’t be late and locked out of classes.

Preachers were not left out, as different men/women took turns to ‘share’ the word of God, and sell their books too.

So, there was this particular preacher, he was a man of about 65 years. He was always on the same bus with me. He spoke little English, and appeared very aggressive.

As soon as he stands up, the first thing he says is, ”my brothers and sisters, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand”

”My brothers and sisters”, he continued, ”don’t let the devil deceive you, you call yourself a christian, but you like looking at women with big breasts”

I was shocked he could say a word like that. Then he says, ”you call yourself a christian sister, but na to fu%k another person husband be your work”

I was like huh? All these words coming from a preacher man? People were initially not listening, but the moment he started being derogatory, they started paying attention.

I got to my bus stop, squeezed myself out from the bus, crossed over to the other side and into my school.

After three days, he came on the same bus with me again, and started his derogatory preaching. On that day, he said ”you be born again, but na every girl for your church you don fu%k!

”If you see woman, your prick go dey rise. ”Make you repent, the kingdom of God is coming soon”. Lol!

Oh my gosh! I couldn’t believe what I just heard, at this point the passengers got angry at him, they started shouting at him and some where throwing any object they could see at him.

They were asking him to get down from the bus, that he was a fake preacher. He just stood there, not saying anything. He tried to defend his preaching, but the passengers won’t let him.

I laughed till my ribs ached, he refused going down from the bus but he never said anything again. I looked at him, and immediately saw, a mentally deranged man!

I didn’t stop laughing till I got down from the bus. As I got down, I wondered if that was his own idea of preaching the word of God.

Now, when I drive along the road and remember my Molue days, the first thing that comes to my mind is always the cheeky preacher man and the angry passengers!

Read more interesting topics on my blog @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com

(1) (Reply)

Every Good Visions Do Not Speak At The Beginning. / At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? / Family First!! (susan's Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.