Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! (43740 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Kissing With Eyes Open / Kissing With Your Eyes Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by deavicky(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
nobody has advise any well here. if she kisses with her eyes open and you don't like it stop kissing her and see her response. if she will any day ask you why have not being kissing her or try to start the kiss. and if she did not ask or do, it means she donot like kissing, she no like you or like something about you
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by HarryPotter1(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2012
open eye,close eye o kiss na kiss abi no be wen u open ur eye na then u tke see am,maybe she first u open her own.i she no big deal there cos my gurl dos dat too. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lol. Funny topic tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Lolz. Throwback topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.