Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious (27921 Views)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by okowande(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
Things like this happen after u ate a good pu.ssy! grin grin

Na today him marry her? .........NO

Abeg....na puna cause this! grin grin grin
She don give am some kind wicked styles ni
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by babyface224(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja...no dey take eye see beautiful women pass.
Ma broda ur stupidity is like peak milk...
It's in yhu...
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by stevkc: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pay Cycler is SIMPLE! Register, and wait for 24 hours. In just 24 hours, You will be merged to pay ONE person (cycler) ₦12,500. And once you pay, the system automatically merges you with FOUR persons (cyclers) who will pay you ₦12,500 each direct to your registered bank account.

YES! It is that simple! Pay ONE ₦12,500, and FOUR will pay you ₦50,000. Pay Cycler works on a First-Come-First-Served basis, so the earlier you register the better for you.

To register now, click the signup button at the top right (if you are using a PC). After Registration, login by clicking the Login button beside the Signup button at the top right.

If you are using a mobile phone, ensure you are using Chrome or any other Javascript-enabled browser. For mobile users, click the Menu box at the to right of the screen, then click Signup. Then login also by clicking the login button at the top right.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by chiefoluigwe(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
he'll divorce her and call the next lady sweet names too
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Kdiva(f): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
So Pretty Like my Idoma Fiancee kiss

every time Idoma this Idoma that..
please chill
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
goingape:
lol grin
Afonja like better thing but you no go see them dey follow there own big smelly yansh Afonja females.

Oh boy,ur sickness no get cure with dis nasty comment.
PLS go for deliverance ASAP
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kdiva:

every time Idoma this Idoma that..
please chill

Thanks Love kiss
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by goldenarrow: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
goingape:
lol grin
Afonja like better thing but you no go see them dey follow there own big smelly yansh Afonja females.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by transient123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
An extra ordinary girl friend who gave you a child, chai, this guy don kolo.

Same thing he said to about the Lebanese lady.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Orikinla1: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Stop calling her his wife.
He has not paid her bride price.
She is just his trophy girlfriend and baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by satowind(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by myweb(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
babyface224:
she's pretty

My honest opinion about her: She is average with to beauty. Picture her her in your mind as a darker person...wallahi she no go too try.... grin grin
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by BabaRamota1980: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na Chidinma toto me wan chop.

#teamchidinma. grin
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Azeequeen(f): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
After how many wives?
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
I can bet anything that she is the one that used ffk account to post this thing cool . she loves ffk too damn much. Igbo girls obsessed with yorubahdguys
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ehya bianca sorry ooooo. ffk sample u 4 ojuku (cowardlord) front.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by LoveJesus87(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017

Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Sprumbaba: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Emycord:
Made in heaven assembled in igboland marketed and distributed nationwide by ffk group of companies

I heard he tasted Bianca the wife of the great warrior.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by ofwest47(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2017
FFK's useless post for not having anything reasonable doing
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Emycord: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Sprumbaba:

I heard he tasted Bianca the wife of the great warrior.
no big deal even ur wife has been, may be, or will be tasted by someone you consider less than you. I know even now you still consider ur self a great guy. And to think of it all those ancient warriors of roman fame fathered lots of children by slaves and told buhari wife has not been tasted by another how about ibb na mere musician wife wey he carry in my own little capacity i:ve bedded at least 3 women who are not on my ranking as of today kini big deal
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by Sprumbaba: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emycord:
no big deal even ur wife has been, may be, or will be tasted by someone you consider less than you. I know even now you still consider ur self a great guy. And to think of it all those ancient warriors of roman fame fathered lots of children by slaves and told buhari wife has not been tasted by another how about ibb na mere musician wife wey he carry in my own little capacity i:ve bedded at least 3 women who are not on my ranking as of today kini big deal

He pain am. Na your wife Afonja Fvck.
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by laudate: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
Things like this happen after u ate a good pu.ssy! grin grin

Na today him marry her? .........NO

Abeg....na puna cause this! grin grin grin
satowind:
this man marry olosho still they praise her

They are NOT married!! She is his live-in lover, baby mama or olosho! Take your pick!
Re: An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious by laudate: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Orikinla1:
Stop calling her his wife.
He has not paid her bride price.
She is just his trophy girlfriend and baby mama.

I no know say you sef see am. cheesy Precious is many things, but certainly NOT his wife. You can call her his baby mama, side-chic, friend-with-benefits, olosho, bed warmer, body tuner... but NOT his wife. Mba! sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.