Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online (26407 Views)

Why Nigerians Should Embrace Snake Rearing - Abubakar Ballah / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses / The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
As the Nigerian economy worsen, Nigerians are desperately looking for alternative sources of income both offline and online. For the past few years, crypto currencies, Hyip (high yield investment programs), ponzy schemes etc have clouded the Nigerian online business atmosphere.
Such businesses glitters enough to lure newbies into believing that their dreams are becoming true. Newbies go into such businesses with the hope of being millionaires or even billionaires only to come out poorer than they use to be. In the pages of the richest man in Babylon, one of the best books on finance of all time, people are advised to look for reputable people that have succeeded in whatever field a person wants to venture into. The typical example the author cited was that if you are thinking of making millions from gambling, how many gamblers have you seen in your neighborhoods that have actually made millions from gambling?
If you look very well into most of those make money online schemes, they are either new with no real life millionaires or somebody is persuading you to join because of the commission he will get from you. Truly, if ponzy schemes, Hyip and crypto currency are the Nigerian approach of making money online, Nigerians will hardly make real money online.
Below Are 5 Reasons Why Nigerians May Never Make Money Online

1. Heavens On Earth Investment opportunities

These are very common in the Nigerian atmosphere. People provide Nigerians with what they want either it will help Nigerians or not. Nigerians prefer investment opportunities that you will invest N1000, sleep and wake up after 30days to meet 100k or 1m in your account. I assure you if that is how you are thinking of getting rich; your poverty is just starting.

2. Sharp Sharp Cash

There are no money trees on the internet, if there are, I assure you that you wouldn’t have met them or you will only meet peanuts. Before your arrival and before we discovered the real way to internet success, we left no stone unturned in the quest of legitimate sharp sharp riches online.

People usually go online with the dreams of making millions in a month, bro it is possible in a day but you have to start with your first dollar and grow up. In my first 2 years in affiliate marketing, I made only 3 sales. Cumulatively it was 60usd. Although just too small but I didn’t give up. The story changed after I paid for a course on affiliate marketing. Today if I show people how I am making over N100,000 thousand naira in affiliate marketing in some days, they just head to google to learn about making money with affiliate marketing. Diamonds are about 14km below the earth surface. You must invest to get real value. My 2years of searching google yielded only 60usd. So, please do not waste your time on google.

3. Indolence

Nigerians are adamantly lazy with few exceptions. If a typical Nigerian that is really suffering gets a guide that will help him earn hundreds or thousands of Naira or millions within few months, I assure you that he will use no time as an excuse for not reading such guide. If I can go for 8-5 slavery just to be paid 40k monthly why cant I sacrifice an hour of my Night or midnight to explore legitimate online opportunities that can earn me millions within short period of time? Example of such opportunities includes Affiliate marketing and freelancing.

4. Information overload

Nigerians are some of the smartest people on earth. Unfortunately, most Nigerian brains have abnormally developed. I will liken the development with that of a dwarf. Head develops bigger at the expense of the body. A typical average Nigerian thinks he is too wise to acquire online courses. That is an abnormal development of the thinking faculty at the expense of value. Such Nigerians ends up reading free unfiltered information on google and start suffering from information overload within a short time.

5. Social Media
Many Nigerians today are searching for online coaches on social media. If you happen to find one and both of you spend the whole day chatting, you will be glad you have arrived at gold. Bro your time wasting journey has just begun. If they are making real money online they do not have the time to chat with you for 30 minutes. Mark my words. The longest direct communication I have made with my online coach was not more than 2-3 minutes. All others were not more than just a minute inquiry over phone call or skype. Most online earners are also professional coaches that calculate their earnings by time. For example, I attend to clients on 1 on 1 basis for 25k on a 3hour affiliate marketing coaching, but some students will want to chat with you for 3 hours in the name of making inquiry about getting an affiliate marketing ebook of 3k. bro, anybody that have forever to spend with you on social media is only helping you waste time.

Conclusion
The online business world is filled up with a lot of oppourtunities but unfunately, Nigerians that want to explore such oppourtunities look in the wrong direction.

I Will Show Some Nairalanders How To Make Legitimate Income From Affiliate Marketing.
See www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing marketing questions on this thread.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by shapman: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
I am currently suffering from information overload.

two major problems I am personally facing are fluctuating electricity and poor internet network.
there are loads of avenues to make money online but one needs those two elements seriously...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
shapman:
I am currently suffering from information overload.

two major problems I am personally facing are fluctuating electricity and poor internet network.
there are loads of avenues to make money online but one needs those two elements seriously...

for information overload, get someone that is already having d result u wish to hv n follow him diligently as if u know nothing. for light issue do not allow it to be an obstacle. schedule with a biz center or any public place that uses gen a lot to use their light n pay them peanuts. for internet try different lines n stick to d best in ur area.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by Noblesoul123: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by nlanded: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well, one factor which you failed to mention is the fact that the location "Nigeria" is a dreaded one as perceived through the eyes of the internet community. There are lots of online platforms in which any averagely intelligent Nigeria can make a lot of money from but such platforms don't count Nigeria as competent or important to participate and others see Nigerians as fraudsters.

Take a Nigerian to reside in North America or Europe and have him engage in only online related jobs and he will make a ton of money with little dedication, but over here in Nigeria even with all the dedication you can have the system doesn't favour anything coming from the location called "Nigeria".

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Import expert can I add u on WhatsApp? I need to discuss with you
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by PiuniMan: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
d
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Watching

association of nairaland space bookers i dey hail grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nairalanded:
Really?

space booker how work grin?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by Milichoco(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
This post is in a form of Advert. cos he is selling e-book. yet it was moved to FT.
seun , Lalasticlala ,Mynd44 thats not the rule .. undecided

25 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by PiuniMan: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
owky

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by ephi123(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
So nairaland now promotes affiliate marketing?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
69MissedCalls:
G

PiuniMan:
d

space bookers i dey hail
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by ephi123(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Milichoco:
This post is in a form of Advert. cos he is selling e-book.
yet it was moved to FT.

Exactly!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by JustJosh20(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
y
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Milichoco:
This post is in a form of Advert. cos he is selling e-book.
yet it was moved to FT.

Is it your front page? undecided

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by Milichoco(f): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly!
Not cool ! .. Seems He Bribed The Mod! but seun will soon come and have his final say!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by cooluc(f): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks Importexpert.

Your post is inspiring!!! Kudos.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by obamartins(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
The hustle on amazon is real.

2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Import expert can I add u on WhatsApp? I need to discuss with you

just flash or call me. please do not add me on whatsapp.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by efilefun(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
So funny how investment section of this forum which was always filled with ideas is now littered with various ponzi schemes and get rich overnight threads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by Trippledee(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions

how can I get it?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bad Network Service is a major reason bro
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by importexpert(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
cooluc:
Thanks Importexpert.

Your post is inspiring!!! Kudos.

thanks very much bro.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by itasakpa: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
did you say Nigerians are not making money online? i hear you bro
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online by dfrost: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy grin you dey wait for am before?

BiafranBushBoy:

Is it your front page? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.