Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? (6042 Views)

The Best Way To Answer "What Can You Offer Us That Someone Else Cannot". / I Am Hiring / Are You Unemployed? What Can You Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Smeeky(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dude, I would advice you to focus on your present job wherever you are, than coming to be the "egocentric superman" of Nigerian "unemployed graduate".

Going by your post, you have no idea penned down, neither do you have already established business in place, and you expect serious minded people to pay attention to your gilbrish.

Your current capital can only run a poultry business with the aid of 5 workers. Your $20,000.00 (equity investment) using CBN rate @304 fetches you N6.06m, using interbank rate @320 evolves to N6.4m, and at most in parallel market @488 is N9.760m.

Only setup cost will consume your $20k and still expect more, so where is the fund for operations or salary
Oga, there are better businesses to invest your $20k in that will fetch you return. Or go into partnership.

But if you insist it's for charity,then we have so many SOS homes that are in dying need for your money. Don't worry about Nigerian unemployed,they will sort themselves out. Your money can't create job for 0.00001% of the unemployed.

You can't afford me or my level of intelligence, I only work for global companies..

Cheers!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by marybiyi: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tell him to visit driversng on nairaland or website
babemutt8813:
Please my husband is in need of a job, either driving job or any other one please he has only school cert, he has a valid driver's license and and he has been working has driver for more than six years ago before they retrench some workers at his working place. He has been staying at home for more than three months now. Please if you need a driver my email is babemutt8813@gmail.com. I will tell him thank sir
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by smiliyB(f): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Playa0ne:
I want to start up a company in Nigeria but I am not sure which services exactly I would be rendering yet. My motivation is to restore dignity to as many young Nigerians (since I have the means) as I can by giving them an opportunity to serve/work and be paid for their services. So help me make up my mind, you unemployed graduate, tell me what SPECIFICALLY can you offer or put in another way, what can you do for any business if employed. Please forget the 1st class, 2.1 talk..be specific. I wait earnestly for your comments and by the way this is no joke.

Safe_hands@yahoo.com. please be very specific e.g, I am a driver, I drive people or goods to different destinations for a living. Thank you.
I'm damn good in customer service abilities.I can easily interact,satisfy and be a problem solver to the customer to an organization.thanks for your care for our great country Nigeria.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by smiliyB(f): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Smeeky:
Dude, I would advice you to focus on your present job wherever you are, than coming to be the "egocentric superman" of Nigerian "unemployed graduate".

Going by your post, you have no idea penned down, neither do you have already established business in place, and you expect serious minded people to pay attention to your gilbrish.

Your current capital can only run a poultry business with the aid of 5 workers. Your $20,000.00 (equity investment) using CBN rate @304 fetches you N6.06m, using interbank rate @320 evolves to N6.4m, and at most in parallel market @488 is N9.760m.

Only setup cost will consume your $20k and still expect more, so where is the fund for salary
Oga, there are better businesses to invest your $20k in that will fetch you return. Or go into partnership.

But if you insist it's for charity,then we have so many SOS homes that are in dying need for your money. Don't worry about Nigerian unemployed,they will sort themselves out. Your money can't create job for 0.00001% of the unemployed.

You can't afford me or my level of intelligence, I only work for global companies..

Cheers!!!
Dat's kinda rude joor,you don't really where your help will come from...at least he even remember where he is coming from,unlike our corrupt politicians...NO amount is too abeg ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by opj21(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
He has nothing to offer jaree......stop pulling ple's leg because if dem gada swear for u, d business u wan do no go get head let alone tail...if u need business idea tell us, we shall educated u free bt not coming in 419 way. Be warn!!!!
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by smiliyB(f): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Tell you what, no one will take you serious if at this point you don't know what to do with a whooping $20K. Do you know why successful people like dangote, Elumelu, Adenuga, Otedola and a host of others are exceptional. That's because they have wisdom. God wouldn't entrust his resource in you if you are not wise. With wisdom, you will have professionals working for you. The last thing you ll ever wish for is your employees reminding you of how much effort they put into the success of your business.

Your wanna be boss, you have to be a good decision maker. Your ability to take decisive decisions will go a long way to ensuring your leadership position.
Come to think it, this graduate aren't part of your company yet. So asking for their ideas is just like asking a contractor to work for you. You have to pay them.
When I read your post, all I see is someone who is weak in decision making. The world doesn't need that. The world has evolved.
pls let us try n understand op...I have being in dat kinda of situation before,I got 100k I was trying to figure out what type of small scale business I can start with it,I couldn't found one until d money disappear many ideas started coming up.so what do I normally do these days? I will take note of many ideas coming to my mind,write them down so whenever money land I won't be looking for what/where to invest in... wink like now if I see something like half a mil or even 250k I know very well what I wanna do with it.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Smeeky(m): 12:32am On Jan 12, 2017
smiliyB:
Dat's kinda rude joor,you don't really where your help will come from...at least he even remember where he is coming from,unlike our corrupt politicians...NO amount is too abeg ooo
Well, darling, I didn't just typed because I felt the need to say something. My comment was based on his post and replies to his mentions.

If he had said he needed people's idea on what kind of business to invest his money in, I'm sure there are so many intelligent minds here to help him out. But he said he was hiring and needed to see skills. How would I tell you how my skill can help your business when I do not know what your business is all about?...Charlie went forward to say he was doing it out of his magnanimity.Really

I would rather float my own business than work for a $20k "community service company".
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by fSociety: 4:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Playa0ne:

I dont want peoples ideas, on the contrary I want to know what they can do. For example I am an Econometrician I can sudy patterns, analyse data and make sales forecast, this is my job at a blue chip company. So that is all I ask. I have always wanted to start something in Nigeria but never did but I dont want this year to pass by without me doing this. And its not that I dont know were to invest money, I want to create Jobs. Thanks.

This same playa0ne that's a failure in the usa. Guys, be wary of this dude. I've heard his stories.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2017
smiliyB:
pls let us try n understand op...I have being in dat kinda of situation before,I got 100k I was trying to figure out what type of small scale business I can start with it,I couldn't found one until d money disappear many ideas started coming up.so what do I normally do these days? I will take note of many ideas coming to my mind,write them down so whenever money land I won't be looking for what/where to invest in... wink like now if I see something like half a mil or even 250k I know very well what I wanna do with it.
You couldn't figure out what to do with 250K, that's understandable considering how small the amount is in today's economy and the margin of risk involved. OP's case is different. He can boast of $20K (N9000000) and he still can figure out what to do with it? People like this shouldn't taken seriously.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by BingoBuhari: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Ican service and repair Diesel engines for you.
Playa0ne:
I want to start up a company in Nigeria but I am not sure which services exactly I
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
I have a proven track record of always succeeding at anything I put my mind on as long as I am in a challenging environment.
I don't like an idle work environment.
You should hire me because I can get work done perfectly before the deadline. Plus I am very dependable.

See, the question is very straight forward...the guy is not asking you for your grade or your strength. He said "what can you offer?" ...like what can you do? Then its now left to you to say oh! I can cook, I can dryclean dirty clothes, I can assemble washing machines if I see the parts available, I can produce garri, like plant it till harvest time...you have computer skills, can you build softwares, hack, design websites, applications, build a search engine? Its as simple as that...

Do back to my own...I can manufacture drugs, I know active ingredients to use and how to test the concentration and the kind of drugs Nigerians want...but that $20k can't

1 Like

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Playa0ne: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
fSociety:

This same playa0ne that's a failure in the usa. Guys, be wary of this dude. I've heard his stories.

Lol...Well if working at Siemens is considered a failure then I failed. Desperado!
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Playa0ne: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Smeeky:

Well, darling, I didn't just typed because I felt the need to say something. My comment was based on his post and replies to his mentions.

If he had said he needed people's idea on what kind of business to invest his money in, I'm sure there are so many intelligent minds here to help him out. But he said he was hiring and needed to see skills. How would I tell you how my skill can help your business when I do not know what your business is all about?...Charlie went forward to say he was doing it out of his magnanimity.Really

I would rather float my own business than work for a $20k "community service company".

So your skill changes to match job descriptions? And you wont be working for free irrespective of my motive.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Snow5(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2017
An accountant...

With marketing skills... That can move your product or services to the next level and in the right direction..

And also a computer literate on desktop publishing.
Patrickdarlins@gmail.com
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Playa0ne: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Smeeky:

Only setup cost will consume your $20k and still expect more, so where is the fund for operations or salary

Cheers!!!

If you are so smart then you would not go about throwing advice around for free. I would be paying some consultants to help me figure out what exactly to do, it has become obvious that I cannot do this alone. And no one talked about you specifically, I would not employ a person like you anyway. To find out how ''small'' my capital is, you should try to get a 500k loan from the bank.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by BraniacX(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2017
You said you'll create a new e-mail address for that purpose, do that then peeps who'll rather be anonymous here'll reach out to you on that platform, kappish? wink
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Gratefulsoul(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Am an ethical hacker.. You sure will be needing my services cos in recent times many conglomerates has shut down simply because cyber attacks..
let's me know your thoughts about engaging my skills.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Ajewealth123(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Galaxie:
Playaone, you might have good intentions but Tue way you are going about it isn't okay. The first and most important thing you should do is to decide where yoi want to invest your money. People who have interest and/or skills related can tell you what they can offer. Until then, this is a joke. A very big Joke.
you people don't understand this man. He doesn't know what to invest in,so you just tell him what you can do without dropping the idea of what u can do and if he is ok with it, he contacts u.
Cc playaone, I would have love to drop some hints but this ur $20k capital no be am at all
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by dotmana1: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Playa0ne.
I am a risk manager and an Internal Audit Professional with experience garnered over a period of 12years both in the bank and in the public sector.As you can see no businesses survives without a sound Enterprise Risk Management and a good internal control.As a risk manager all we care about is the business strategy,processes and value for money which will in turn add to the bottom line of the organisation...A great team playa can always work things out.I can be reached on 08181862535.Regards.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Playa0ne:
I want to start up a company in Nigeria but I am not sure which services exactly I would be rendering yet. My motivation is to restore dignity to as many young Nigerians (since I have the means) as I can by giving them an opportunity to serve/work and be paid for their services. So help me make up my mind, you unemployed graduate, tell me what SPECIFICALLY can you offer or put in another way, what can you do for any business if employed. Please forget the 1st class, 2.1 talk..be specific. I wait earnestly for your comments and by the way this is no joke.

Safe_hands@yahoo.com. please be very specific e.g, I am a driver, I drive people or goods to different destinations for a living. Thank you.

I love writing..I can be your social media manager( manage a company's IG,Facebook,Twitter and other media pages),write contents and write your company's vision and mission statements .I am also a good host( hosting company events)..
Well wishes.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Poorboy: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
fox26:

the email is fake !!! why would you do that!!
my email is not fake
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
ademasta:

Until you take care of the bolded part of your post, we ain't gonna take you serious.

Senior ajuwaya, you just nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by ademasta(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Senior ajuwaya, you just nailed it
PaulPaulPaul baba... How are you bro?
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
ademasta:
PaulPaulPaul baba... How are you bro?
Fine oo, my Oga. How area na, job don land?

1 Like

Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by ademasta(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Fine oo, my Oga. How area na, job don land?
E neva land o
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Analee(f): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
i can work as a customer service officer,and am also good in typing,pls sir i hope this company wil be in portharcourt,becos here there no companies lik dat of lagos and other states and the level of unemployment here is really high,pls if u starting u company,pls think portharcourt first before any other location.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Analee:
i can work as a customer service officer,and am also good in typing,pls sir i hope this company wil be in portharcourt,becos here there no companies lik dat of lagos and other states and the level of unemployment here is really high,pls if u starting u company,pls think portharcourt first before any other location.

Got passion for radio?‎POSITIONS AVAILABLE •Program Directors •On Air Personality •Production Personnels • Programmers •News Readers/ Correspondents/Reporters •Sports Analyst/Anchors • Accounts Officers • Admin Officers •Account Officers •Traffic Officers • Marketing Executives •Web Content Developers • IT/Engineering staff HOW TO APPLY GO TOwww.megalectrics.comClick on VACANCY and find CRITERIA FOR EACH POSITION Applicants must be young, creative, ‎energetic and have a passion for radio.Applicants resident in Port harcourt are preferred.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Analee(f): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Jadeite post=52794099]

Got passion for radio?‎POSITIONS AVAILABLE •Program Directors •On Air Personality •Production Personnels • Programmers •News Readers/ Correspondents/Reporters •Sports Analyst/Anchors • Accounts Officers • Admin Officers •Account Officers •Traffic Officers • Marketing Executives •Web Content Developers • IT/Engineering staff HOW TO APPLY GO TOwww.megalectrics.comClick on VACANCY and find CRITERIA FOR EACH POSITION Applicants must be young, creative, ‎energetic and have a passion for radio.Applicants resident in Port harcourt are preferred.[/quote.ok.thanks.pls can i apply since i have neva worked in a radio station,and dont av the needed experience.tnxx
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Analee post=52795019][/quote]

You aren't ready to work..I am a job seeker like you,saw this post somewhere and decided to mention you because I noticed you were saying you needed a job in PH..Whatever,suit yourself.
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by mctowel01: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Well said. When you are ready with what to do with the $20K, come back and place an advert itemizing the different openings. Until then, Stop advertising what doesn't exist.
You mentioned earning your paycheck at your place of work. But I'm curious, is this how you were hired?
The way you are hopping on this guy and calling his proposal a joke. I m wondering why you feel so concerned. Dont yoi have better things to worry about?
Re: I Am Hiring, What Can You Offer? by benheart(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
My husband has experience in the oil and gas sector and has been out of work for 2years now
And he has a plan of starting an LPG gas plant but capital is the problem..

So if u wish to invest in it. This is my husband's email: cuchi_ng@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citi Bank Pay Please / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Backdated Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.