Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (67998 Views)

Venita Akpofure Stuns In Bikini Shoot / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by bejeria101(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
This venita sabi sleep o! She get sleeping sickness?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Senseless agbaya
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by oxygen247(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Olosho's
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Sunnypa11(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
All of them are chamacacho with chakuchaku brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by lifestyle1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Emycord: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Trouble making lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by cletz991(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
For your latest Gospel songs visit http://officialmusicfan..com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Kulikulitapa: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:
That's why I like harmattan. Breeze will be blowing and fowl nyash will be opening any how.
Like your sense of humour... Babe. You are absolutely right... Harmattan blows everything hidden into the atmosphere !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by ameezy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benjom:
Where is my pop-corn? Efrybody, Kemi ayaf come again o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by allaboutobed(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
total waste
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by LoveJesus87(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gonorrhoea ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked ajebuter vickyrotex funjosh aninat508 rokiatu and osusumustflow come see chomtin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Florblu(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Whose aunty is this Kemi? She's proud of nothing

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Exponental(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Aunty !!!! How you take know You be referee
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Btruth: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Venita or whatever your name is. Don't you realize that fighting with Kemi is like fighting with a demon?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by AkinPhysicist: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy only a fool will pick a fight with Kemi. Kemi is a lunatic, you can never win a fight with a lunatic. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by talktimi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin aunty Kemi's jealous she didn't get to sleep with those rich young 'n strong dudes grin she should join video vixen business too na cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benjom:
Welcome grin
Benjom:
Welcome
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by yinkslinks(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yes u will cus its so sweet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I just love this sick kemi
CaroLyner:
I cant believe i read everything grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! My SugarMummy is back..Oya fire dem grin grin
The fire is burning ni grin
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! My SugarMummy is back..Oya fire dem grin grin
The fire is burning ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by jfleece(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nigeria.... The land of oloshos... Bleep one, get one free... Anyway where are my IDGAF crew? Cos dis shit ain't funny..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:
That's why I like harmattan. Breeze will be blowing and fowl nyash will be opening any how.
You no well grin
kennygee:
You no well
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Same here grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
kennygee:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by klax(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
And you kemi too slept with a boy 15 year lesser than your age and he is a jobber, no real source of income and body bleached fool.

So kemi sshhuutt your stupid mouth you are not better than her ok so get lost old fools shameless mama and piking f u c ker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by uzuede4(f): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
Yes you did cos it's very interesting. grin
CaroLyner:
Yes you did cos it's very interesting.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by juddexy2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
In the end Kemi killed her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by metroid(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
abdulaz:
I am so much loving this 2017. So many revelations.
Let me light my kush and read through it once more.

Guy I no finish the kush oh I dey come #puff puff pass
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by metroid(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
abdulaz:
I am so much loving this 2017. So many revelations.
Let me light my kush and read through it once more.

Guy no finish the kush oh I dey come #puff puff pass
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Saintsquare(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
This girl don buy market
no wonder dem yab Davido say him no dey use CD when yanshin olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Friendz4blue(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chanchit:

mistake No1. Never reply Madam Kemi or else you would have to explain your self to your family and non family cos now she has created doubt in our minds cos we never can say she might be right.

Spot on.... Absolutely correct..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" by Akalia(m): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dirty celebrities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Meet Adewunmi, Biography, Kwen Mayè Discovered International Model / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.