Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote (2309 Views)

Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Xanth01: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
A top Malawian journalist, Collins Mtika, has come under fire after he took to the social media to pour insults on his wife, calling her so many unprintable names.

MalawiNews reports that Mtika who works with the Center for Investigative Journalism in Malawi (CIJM), and also writes for some popular journals in the country like Nyasa Times, The Mail and Guardian, is said to be in the habit of using the social media to insult his wife and mother of his children, often saying she is a witch and has been working for his downfall.

In the latest post on Facebook, Mtika went as far as putting his wife’s photograph on his post and wrote:

“This is the witch I married. This one will kill me one day.”

The post did not go down well with many of his country people who see him as not being man enough and a bully who picks on his wife.

continue reading>http://missedlectures..com.ng/2017/01/husband-takes-to-social-media-to.html

Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by delishpot: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
She likes to endure her mans problems. Let her try. He will change soon. Buharis change or Obama's change anyone she see make she manage am.
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by DozieInc(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
These people again
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
I hate seeing couples fight dirty on social media, its quite degrading to the institution called "marriage".
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
He is the wizard she married thinking he was normal.

These are the kind of husbands their wives shouldn't think twice to serve a divorce letter.

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Education has never been and will never be the cure for illiteracysmiley
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2017
How sad....the husband's upset & flustered with the wife (for whatever reason) & instead of handing the matter privately (which there were so many other avenues he could have gone down to handle it privately)...he goes & "blasts" it all over social media! Wow...& I'm sure he is mature enough to have known better...What could he possibly be so angry about?
Very interesting

CC: Toks2008
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Foolish man.
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Is the man sane? What has social media turned people into?
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by eyinjuege: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2017
More like disgracing himself...
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by megareal: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Silly man. Ranting on social media rather than quietly solving his dometic problems.

I bet you, if the wife gives her own version now, e go pass Tiwa's expose` on TBills.
Re: Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote by oyetpel(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Alondra:
Education has never been and will never be the cure for illiteracysmiley
Applicable to Africa. The Dark continent.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. / Chaircover And Wisdom / Pls I Need Mature Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.