Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . (10827 Views)

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
With the growing efforts towards the diversification of the nation’s ailing economy, the Federal Government has described Dangote Fertilizer and Petrochemical projects as credible venture undertaken and capable of reducing poverty through generation of foreign exchange.Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and President of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote said the Dangote Refinery , Petrochemicals and fertilizers reputed to be the biggest in Africa when completed offered hopes in the quest for diversification of Nigeria’s economy from total dependence on oil to other areas like Agriculture and Solid minerals. If You are still doubting this project i think it's time u have a change of mind as he has promised to wrap it up before 2019 .so have You Gotten Your slice of Ibeju Lekki If Yes Congratulations and if you are yet too it's not too late as have got good Affordable Virgin lands for u with Good Titles .If your choice of land is sandy and dry, strategic location, good environment and excellent return on investment [ROI], then act now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbOLGDDaLM

A video by Ovation Media Group shows Dangote telling stakeholders and the media how big his refinery really is.

“You wont appreciate the size of the place, maybe because you have not gone round, some of you,” he said.

“But this place is actually eight time Victoria Island, that is to give you the concept. The entire Victory Island, you get eight times of it here, so that is how big it is.”
CONTACT ME TO GET PROPERTIES WITH C OF O VERY CLOSE TO THE REFINERY AND THE FREE TRADE ZONE
Call/WhatsApp 08035331074 08124579981
shoproperties4u@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hot Properties To Invest On with Great Return on Investment

[s]WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE
BUY a Plot of DRY land at West wood park estate on Monastery Road by Shoprite, Sangotedo
*PAYMENT PLANS:*3 months 5.5m 6 months 6m
Land Size 600sqm (Standard Plot)
Price:5M PER PLOT
[/s] SOLD OUT

*westwood PARK ESTATE PHASE 2*
*Location:* OFF Monastery road, Sangotedo, Lagos located close to Shoprite
*Promo Price:* ₦9.5million land prices in that area goes for #12million per plot
*Title:* Global C of O

*ORANGE VILLE ESTATE*
*Price:* ₦ 9.5 million
*Title:* C of O

*GRACIAS GARDENS SCHEME 1*
*Promo Price:* ₦ 1.5million (Actual Price ₦2 million)
*Title:* Excision in process

LEKKI ROSE GARDEN ESTATES
Price: 4m
Size:600sqms
Title: CofO
Limited plots available.

[s]SYLVIA GARDENS
LOCATION: 3 MINUTES AFTER LA’CAMPANE TROPICANA BEACH RESORT, IBEJU-LEKKI
TITLE: REGISTERED SURVEY/EXCISION-IN-PROCESS
PRICE:₦700,000
SIZE PER PLOT:600SQMS[/s] SOLD OUT

GRACIAS GARDENS SCHEME 1
TITLE: GAZETTE
PRICE:₦3,000,000
SIZE PER PLOT:600SQMS

GRACIAS GARDENS
TITLE: GAZETTE
PRICE:₦4,000,000
SIZE PER PLOT:600SQMS

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN
Old Price: 600k
Title: Excision in Process
New price: 800K

Lekki Crystal Garden
Price: N2,500,000
3 months installment: N 2,800,000
Title: C of O

[s]SYLVIA GARDENS
Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Title: Registered Survey
New Price 700K
[/s] SOLD OUT

ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN IKORODU
Price: 750K
Title: Register Survey
New price 800K

BLEVIC GARDEN 2
Size per plot: 600 square metres
Price: 800k Per Plot
Title: Excision in Process
New Price 900K

LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN
Title: Global C of O
Price: 4M

[s]
FLOURISH GARDEN
Title: Excision in-progress
Price: 600k
Promo: Buy 6 plots get 1 plot free
[/s] SOLD OUT

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Title: Proposed Excision
Price 3M

EDGEWOOD COURTS
Title: Proposed Excision
New Price 3M

WOLVERTON COURTS
Title: Excision
New Price 2M

CHERRY WOOD EXT.
Price: 3.5million per plot

SANDFIELD COURT
Price: 4.5million per plot

UPTOWN COURTS

BROOKSVILLE COURT
Title: Gazette

OCEANWOOD COURTS
Price: 1.5million
Title: Excision

WHITE OAK COURTS
Price: 4million
Title: Global C of 0

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2
Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m…
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3
Price: N4.8m (10% on Outright)
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm

PARADISE GARDENS
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N3.150 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Current Status: Fenced. Close to the road.

CITY POINT GARDENS 1
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Gazette
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.

AKODO PENINSULA
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Land Ratification is ongoing, hence C of \o will be issued.
Instalment Plan: N1,500,000 for 3 months instalment

KINGSTON GARDENS 1
Price: N750,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.

BRICKS and BARS
Title: Excision in-progress
Price: 600k
Promo: Buy 6 plots get 1 plot free

HOW TO GET STARTED? BBM: 7A831D66
☎ Call/WhatsApp 08124579981
08027493735 08035331074

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by deomelo: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Impressive...

1 Like

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Call for free site inspection 08124579981

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
ShoProperties:
Yes it is

Competition with indorama go tough ooooooooo.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
jusRadical:

Competition with indorama go tough ooooooooo.
who is indoroma again
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
ShoProperties:
who is indoroma again
call now

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
ShoProperties:
call now
e

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by mykeljosef: 1:51am On Jan 12, 2017
how this one take help anybody

2 Likes

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ElectronicsGuy(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2017
n
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote auwthor=ElectronicsGuy post=52733178]n[/quote]

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”

1 Like

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
ShoProperties:
Yes it is
good post
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by koladebrainiac(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
I need to buy land there serious
Property will soon become Goldmine there very soon

1 Like

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes oh please contact me 08124579981 let me show u strategic place u can buy
koladebrainiac:
I need to buy land there serious
Property will soon become Goldmine there very soon
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2017
I will make sure we all have properties in ibeju lekki
ShoProperties:
Yes oh please contact me 08124579981 let me show u strategic place u can buy
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
good deal
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Increasing money is the trickiest! Sure it is But let me give u an Expo , In this Recession the only place Huge Return is Guaranteed is Real Estate , like now You invest on a Vacant land for Residential use or commercial use , Trust me Huge returns await u depending on long u can hold on to your plot or Acres of land . But Real Estate is sure going to Increase Your Money Contact me on 08124579981 have got Strategic Places To Invest On Cheap Lands And Resell For Huge Profits

Focus on increasing your money instead of making or keeping it.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
The on-going construction of the West Africa gas pipeline project in Ibeju-Lekki LGA by the Federal Government will serve the energy needs of the industrial and residential occupants of this axis.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by signz: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op na sharp man.

See as him use Dangote Refinery dey sell him market wink

1 Like

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
believe it when we tell you we’re here to help you increase you wealth.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 4:55am On Jan 20, 2017
deomelo:
Impressive...
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 20, 2017
ShoProperties:
Real estate investment is the only means through which you can leave a good inheritance for your children to come.

Invest today and smile tomorrow

*_You have a decision to make*

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN*
*Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.* 3 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
*Price: 750k*
*Title: Excision in Process*

*SYLVIA GARDENS*
*Location: 3 minutes after La Capagne Tropicana Beach Resort* Along the lekki Free Trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
*Price: 600k Per Plot*
*Title: Registered Survey*

*BLEVIC GARDEN 2*
*Location: Igbogun Road, Ibeju Lekki.* 3 minutes drive from La Campigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Size per plot: 600 square metres
*Price: 800k Per Plot*
*Title: Excision in Process*

*LEKKI ROYAL GARDEN*
*Location: Oshoroko Town, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.* 6 minites drive from Dangote Refinery.
*Title: Global C of O*
*Price: 4Million Per Plot*

*PALMSVILLE COURTS*
*Location: Orimedu Ibeju Lekki Lagos.* Its a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone Road.
*Title: Proposed Excision*
*Price: 3Million Per Plot*

*EDGEWOOD COURTS*
*Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos.* It's a walking distance to the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*Title: Proposed Excision*
*Price: 3Million Per Plot*

*WOLVERTON COURTS*
*Location: Magbon Ilado Ibeju Lekki Lagos.*It's a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*Title: Excision*
*Price: 2Million Per Plot*

*CHERRY WOOD EXT.*
*Location: Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery*
*Price: 3.5million per plot*

*SANDFIELD COURT*
*Location: Along lekki free trade zone.*1km from Dangote Refinery
*Price: 4.5million per plot*

*UPTOWN COURTS*
*Location: Along lekki free trade zone* 1mile from Dangote Refinery

*BROOKSVILLE COURT*
*Location: Ibeju Agbe Town, Ibeju Lekki* by the new Int'l Airport
*Title: Gazette*

*OCEANWOOD COURTS*
*Price: 1.5million*
*Title: Excision*

*WHITE OAK COURTS*
*Location:* Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
*Price: 4million*
*Title: Global C of 0*

call now 08124579981

I'm interested. Can payment be in installments?
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2017
cash247:

Yes payment can be done in instalment. We hahe 3months , 6months 12 Months Instalment plan please call me or WhatsApp this number 08124579981 or 08027493735
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
mykeljosef:

... .
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by deomelo: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
mykeljosef:

You can ask the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians to be employed and the hundreds currently abroad and training to operate and manage the refinery.
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
ShoProperties:
... .
guess u don't like good things
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:04am On Jan 23, 2017
DK
cash247:

Re: OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . by ShoProperties(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2017
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44 please push this post to front page!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki Mourns Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Idris Kutigi / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.