Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) (43144 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by olasmith10(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Wow, what a triumphant entry into the world.

I'll call the baby IRAWO.

That's my yoruba name. cheesy

Or baby BRT..BRT lomo latiile
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by peculiar3(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by successking401(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Congrats!! Its a good thing our destinies are not tied to the location of our birth if not............. angry angry

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abiona
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Pacifyre(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Wow, what a triumphant entry into the world.

I'll call the baby IRAWO.

That's my yoruba name. cheesy

Sorry sir, were you born in a BUS too?
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Smartjames: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
[i][/i] ;DNice one...
Hope say dey off the A/C sha
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by gUdbOiii(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do you prefer Boarding Bus from Garage to Soole when Travelling?
Kindly help me fill this questionnaire.
Thanks

http://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-do-you-prefer-boarding-bus-from-garage-to-soole-yoruba-term-for-roadside-bus-when-travelling/
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by CplusJason: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pacifyre:

Sorry sir, were you born in a BUS too?
No sir.

Thanks for asking.
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by jojomario(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abiona
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by sirusX(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
There was a time i heard that a baby that was born inside a bank later became a Bank Manager 35years later!

I don't just know what to say about this particular baby that was born inside a Bus

Don't misunderstand me, ayam not saying the baby will be a bus driver or conductor oo cool
The baby would be a BOSS wink
#Respect
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by muffyt05: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
There was a time i heard that a baby that was born inside a bank later became a Bank Manager 35years later!

I don't just know what to say about this particular baby that was born inside a Bus

Don't misunderstand me, ayam not saying the baby will be a bus driver or conductor oo cool

He's going to become the minister for transport some day. How could you reason that way about a new born baby?
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by dynamic007(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Congrats!! Its a good thing our destinies are not tied to the location of our birth if not............. angry angry

Lol. This is hilarious
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by miketayo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:

was it meant to be a joke
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Governor Ambode abeg that woman pikin deserve free life time bus pass on brt.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
and d name of d baby shall be call:BRT, for he was given birth inside BRT
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Cutie09(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
I love lagos spirit women trying to help while the guys obey order kudos to all involved
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by doskie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/11/woman-gives-birth-inside-brt-bus-in-lagos-photos/

A middle aged woman gave birth to a baby boy inside a BRT bus earlier in the day.

The woman, who boarded the bus at Irawo bus stop going to a hospital believed to be at Iyana Ipaja, delivered the baby around 9am today along Mile 12/ Ketu, Lagos.

The woman became uncomfortable immediately after boarding, as she was seen to be restless, whereupon female passengers on board joined hands in assisting her to cover the new-born with clothe, while all male passengers were trans-loaded into another bus at Ketu bus stop.
how did they naw cut the umbilical cord?
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by phoenix90(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:

If not you become Ewu that is goat or mkpeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by phoenix90(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dominiquez:
That fruit in the pics is not ukwa.
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
God is faithful... who knows, maybe the plan of the evil ones at the hospital has been thwarted by God. To him alone be all the glory
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by yemshine: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
olasmith10:
Suggested names for the baby

If yoloba;
OluwaBRT Onalabi
BRTseyifunmi
BRTsanumi
BRTfoyinsayemi
BRTrinde
BRTunde
BRTunmise
BRTbomilaasiri

If I.gbo
BRTekenedelechucku

Abiona

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2017
y dem chase d men out angry..who even wan see that kind thing bfr....maybe only when them open her laps dey remove her pant..remaining part nasty...

Congrats woman and d hospital don miss some pay tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2017
obataokenwa:
God is faithful... who knows, maybe the plan of the evil ones at the hospital has been thwarted by God. To him alone be all the glory
undecided typical nigerian religious goon
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
undecided typical nigerian religious goon
Yeah, Anything to give my God praise bro. You don't know my heartbeat for God. I too love Him. I owe Him too much praise and worship. I can't Praise Him Enough. I've been rescued from death severally by Him. How can He send someone I don't know from another state to come pray for me and I stood up from death bed and you expect me not to give Him thanks at every of His deed? if it's for My God, refer me to be mumu, I will gladly accept it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by olureignforever: 2:23am On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:

Wetin this one dey say. Ok. I understand too much of weed dey cause commotion, ndo

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:29am On Jan 12, 2017
obataokenwa:
Yeah, Anything to give my God praise bro. You don't know my heartbeat for God. I too love Him. I owe Him too much praise and worship. I can't Praise Him Enough. I've been rescued from death severally by Him. How can He send someone I don't know from another state to come pray for me and I stood up from death bed and you expect me not to give Him thanks at every of His deed? if it's for My God, refer me to be mumu, I will gladly accept it.
cheesy U passed o..Some would have started abusing..I.am also a mumu for God but still waiting for my blessing aside d gift of live.Glory be to God
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by raphy(m): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2017
God is good.not everybody was born in the hospital my late mum (bless her soul) cry use to tell me I was born at home as the first male in the house.I hardly fall sick and my name is rapheal you guys knws the meaning.
Gdmornin do hv a blessday family. wink
Re: Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:12am On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:

Don't worry about the baby, worry about ur brainless head. Israeli researchers are developing artificial brain for people like u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.