Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next (1958 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
I know you haven’t met me yet, but I wish I could give you this letter to let you know what to expect. I’ve already had my heart broken by the wrong men, and I don’t want it to happen again. I know we’ll meet soon and fall in love. If only I could prepare you so things would be easier, I’m sure we’d both be happier. I’m excited to work through our ups and downs — I just hope you feel the same way.

I’M GUARDED AT FIRST, SO GIVE ME TIME.:

I don’t trust easily, but I’ll get there if you just have patience. I have to test the waters and make sure you’re worthy of my trust. It’s nothing against you, so just please be patient.

I TAKE THINGS SLOW, SO DON’T GIVE UP.:

I’m not one to have sex on the first date. I can’t tell you when it’ll happen, but we’ll get there. I’m also not interested in getting married quickly. I’ll bolt if you move too fast. Stick with me, though — after all, slow and steady wins the race (or something like that).

I’LL BE FAITHFUL, BUT I EXPECT NOTHING LESS IN RETURN.

You’ll never have to worry about me cheating. When I commit, it’s with my whole heart. I’ll never stray. Just remember, I expect the same type of commitment from you.

IF YOU CHEAT, IT’S OVER — NO SECOND CHANCES.
I’ve been cheated on before and I don’t want to go through that again. If you cheat, even if it’s just one kiss, our relationship is over. I don’t give second chances, no matter what excuse you give .

I’M NOT PERFECT AND I WILL MAKE MISTAKES.

I have my flaws and I’m sure I’ll do things to annoy you or piss you off. Neither of us are perfect, but I’m willing to apologize when I screw up and I hope you are, too.

WE’LL FIGHT, BUT WE’LL WORK THINGS OUT.

I’m not exactly a quiet woman. If you piss me off, I’ll let you know. Yes, that means we’ll fight sometimes, but if you give me a few hours to cool off, we’ll talk things out and figure out how to fix what’s wrong.

I’M READY TO COMPROMISE… TO A POINT.

I know relationships require compromise, but I won’t compromise on everything . Ask me to sleep on the left side of the bed and I might agree. Ask me to give up my career and we’ll have a problem.

I’M NOT ALWAYS THE EASIEST TO LOVE.

It takes patience, a good sense of humor, and forgiveness to love me. I won’t always make it easy. Sometimes you’ll wonder why you’re with me. I’ll do my best to give you plenty of reasons and memories to always give you an answer to that question.

I OFTEN GET CARRIED AWAY WITH MY CAREER.

I never mean to put you second, I’ve just always gotten easily carried away with my career. Even in school, I have a single-minded focus on doing my best. Just get my attention and remind me what’s most important.

I WON’T BE AROUND 24/7.

I love you, but I don’t want to be around you 24/7. I need time to myself to do things you might not enjoy. It doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy your company. I just need some alone time now and then.

I’M SARCASTIC, SO DON’T TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

I’ve mastered the fine art of sarcasm. Please don’t take it personally. If it’s ever too much, just let me know and I’ll try to ease up. Did I mention you’ll need a good sense of humor to be with me?

I’LL GIVE YOU MY BEST, BUT YOU’LL ALSO SEE MY WORST.

I promise to always try and give you my best, but it won’t always work that way. You’ll see me vomiting with the flu or bitching over everything when PMS gets the best of me.

I’M NOT GOING TO LIKE EVERYTHING YOU LIKE.

I know you want me to love all your interests, but I won’t. I’ll like some of them and I’ll happily do those with you. The rest you’ll have to do on your own or with your friends. I already have my own interests and I’m sure you’ll dislike some of those too.

I’M DEVOTED TO MY FAMILY.

My family loved me before I even knew you. Don’t ask me to give them up. They’re important to me and I won’t stay if you ask me to choose.

ALL I WANT IS YOUR LOVE, RESPECT AND HONESTY.

I know it sounds like a tall order, but in the end, I just want real love, your full respect and of course, honesty. If any of these are missing, we don’t have a chance at a lasting relationship.

IF YOU CAN’T MEET THE ABOVE, PLEASE DON’T LEAD ME ON.

I’d rather you tell me now that you can’t be the man I need you to be. Don’t lead me on. It’ll hurt more the longer you draw it out.
I hope this helps you understand me and what I need. I look forward to falling in love with you.

From your future wifey **wink**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wash!!

grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by tolugar: 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
The guy is still very far sis

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by MOSTEC(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Will you marry me ?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Aregs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
We don hear jawe, he is reading this right now, I'm sure you'll get a pm from him soon
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Mr2kay2: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Perfectly composed
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by cyeln(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
hmmmm, he will find u soon
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
DuchessDee:
Wash!!

grin
Don't be an ass my friend!. cheesy grin
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
Don't be an ass my friend!. cheesy grin
Are you minding me? cheesy grin. Just being naughtygrin.

How was your day?
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
DuchessDee:
Are you minding me? cheesy grin. Just being naughtygrin.

How was your day?
I knew that. grin
Today was so-so, trying to make it more lively with some movies.

How was yours?.
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
I knew that. grin
Today was so-so, trying to make more lively with some movies.

How was yours?.
Wao Wao... I envy you cheesy

Mine was normal nothing terrific, why is this place boring? sad
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
Will you marry me ?
grin
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
DuchessDee:
Wao Wao... I envy you cheesy

Mine was normal nothing terrific, why is this place boring? sad
Gawd!, boring?. grin cheesy you can make it lively if you find it boring.
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Girls just chose to fantasize alot...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by LordSucre(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
And on this day..no single fvck was given
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Emescot(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice piece Op grin To my future wife I hope u are reading,
I dont joke with the remote control hope we wont fight about that?
I dont eat cold food; u hear
If we bang finish just let me sleep, I hope u understand.
Dont wake me up to come and kill cockroach for you or check what is making one stupid noise somewhere
They dont cheat us in my family so if you cheat on me anything u see is what u get ooo
My future wife quote me let me see you!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by stanboy28(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
did'nt rid it....its jst 2 long.beside,some1 stole the last Bleep i hav to give

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by skywalker240(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Someone please post that clay memes undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
smiley smiley
BluntMadmoiselle:
I know you haven’t met me yet, but I wish I could give you this letter to let you know what to expect. I’ve already had my heart broken by the wrong men, and I don’t want it to happen again. I know we’ll meet soon and fall in love. If only I could prepare you so things would be easier, I’m sure we’d both be happier. I’m excited to work through our ups and downs — I just hope you feel the same way.

I don’t trust easily, but I’ll get there if you just have patience. I have to test the waters and make sure you’re worthy of my trust. It’s nothing against you, so just please be patient.

I’m not one to have sex on the first date. I can’t tell you when it’ll happen, but we’ll get there. I’m also not interested in getting married quickly. I’ll bolt if you move too fast. Stick with me, though — after all, slow and steady wins the race (or something like that).

You’ll never have to worry about me cheating. When I commit, it’s with my whole heart. I’ll never stray. Just remember, I expect the same type of commitment from you.

I’ve been cheated on before and I don’t want to go through that again. If you cheat, even if it’s just one kiss, our relationship is over. I don’t give second chances, no matter what excuse you give .

I have my flaws and I’m sure I’ll do things to annoy you or piss you off. Neither of us are perfect, but I’m willing to apologize when I screw up and I hope you are, too.

I’m not exactly a quiet woman. If you piss me off, I’ll let you know. Yes, that means we’ll fight sometimes, but if you give me a few hours to cool off, we’ll talk things out and figure out how to fix what’s wrong.

I know relationships require compromise, but I won’t compromise on everything . Ask me to sleep on the left side of the bed and I might agree. Ask me to give up my career and we’ll have a problem.

It takes patience, a good sense of humor, and forgiveness to love me. I won’t always make it easy. Sometimes you’ll wonder why you’re with me. I’ll do my best to give you plenty of reasons and memories to always give you an answer to that question.

I never mean to put you second, I’ve just always gotten easily carried away with my career. Even in school, I have a single-minded focus on doing my best. Just get my attention and remind me what’s most important.

I WON’T BE AROUND 24/7.

I love you, but I don’t want to be around you 24/7. I need time to myself to do things you might not enjoy. It doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy your company. I just need some alone time now and then.

I’ve mastered the fine art of sarcasm. Please don’t take it personally. If it’s ever too much, just let me know and I’ll try to ease up. Did I mention you’ll need a good sense of humor to be with me?

I promise to always try and give you my best, but it won’t always work that way. You’ll see me vomiting with the flu or bitching over everything when PMS gets the best of me.

I know you want me to love all your interests, but I won’t. I’ll like some of them and I’ll happily do those with you. The rest you’ll have to do on your own or with your friends. I already have my own interests and I’m sure you’ll dislike some of those too.

My family loved me before I even knew you. Don’t ask me to give them up. They’re important to me and I won’t stay if you ask me to choose.

I know it sounds like a tall order, but in the end, I just want real love, your full respect and of course, honesty. If any of these are missing, we don’t have a chance at a lasting relationship.

I’d rather you tell me now that you can’t be the man I need you to be. Don’t lead me on. It’ll hurt more the longer you draw it out.
I hope this helps you understand me and what I need. I look forward to falling in love with you.

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by ikp120(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm. Me, if I try any girl and she is like she doesn't care, na once I dey delete her from my plans... If she doesn't care, then I don't give a fvck either cry
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by fayded(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
u know..I wish most Nigerian girls can be like ds..career-oriented..smart..focused and understand d meaning of personal space..
buh no..most of em care bout taking them out,buy gifts,have sex(they basically do nufn,just scream),marriage,stay at home nd full house wth kids...
I need dt girl dt wld challenge me to be better,someone u can go to d deepest part of conversations wth nd they won't get lost..someone who understands sarcasm(Dts ma 2nd language),someone u can talk bout anyfn wth,versatile,inquisitive;with a keen observant eye...nd also..not so sensitive(I joke a lot)..nd also..pls be in d medical line(dt would be icing on d cake)
sighs..buh sadly,I haven't met one..still hoping sha

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by AvsGot007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
*IF YOU CHEAT, IT’S OVER — NO SECOND CHANCES.

*I'M NOT PERFECT AND I WILL MAKE MISTAKES
it's hard for me to understand these your two points oh
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
fayded:
u know..I wish most Nigerian girls can be like ds..career-oriented..smart..focused and understand d meaning of personal space..
buh no..most of em care bout taking them out,buy gifts,have sex(they basically do nufn,just scream),marriage,stay at home nd full house wth kids...
I need dt girl dt wld challenge me to be better,someone u can go to d deepest part of conversations wth nd they won't get lost..someone who understands sarcasm(Dts ma 2nd language),someone u can talk bout anyfn wth,versatile,inquisitive;with a keen observant eye...nd also..not so sensitive(I joke a lot)..nd also..pls be in d medical line(dt would be icing on d cake)
sighs..buh sadly,I haven't met one..still hoping sha

Good luck on ur hunt
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Oludrex(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have a feeling you will be needing some clay or you will be very single for a while .
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
AvsGot007:
*IF YOU CHEAT, IT’S OVER — NO SECOND CHANCES.

*I'M NOT PERFECT AND I WILL MAKE MISTAKES

it's hard for me to understand these your two points oh
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Oludrex:
I have a feeling you will be needing some clay or you will be very single for a while .

Lol...you think so.. Hmm..
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
all i ever wanted in my life is just an educated lady... who cares if she's the most ugly woman on earth. op, if you are educated then am really sorry to say your post got me hard already... wishing it'd come true.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by LoverOfLove: 3:13am On Feb 28, 2023
smiley smiley

Blabla
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by culf: 3:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Dshocker(m): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2023
BluntMadmoiselle:

I WON’T BE AROUND 24/7.

You never serious, you dey watch too many cartoons like Alice In Wonderland.

Don't allow it get to a stage where you will be shouting like Simba the lion king, when scar killed his father and he said; Hellooooo, anybody grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next by Cazzim(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
BluntMadmoiselle:

I WON’T BE AROUND 24/7.

ok I prayed you fine your perfect match,,, where are you staying in Lagos, can we be friends just friends if you don't mind

(1) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today / SEE WHY MEN ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX.........LADIES ONLY / Gist: Why Do Men Marry Ugly Women But Cheat On Them With Pretty Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.