Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (54726 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Ghost447(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
babyface224:
hahahaha.. thumps up to dat lady..jst imagine some GU s maself so u av mind to date sumone for 8 year den com n dump her..8years of her life chai ... were u expecting her to jst stay like dat guy...u can't put all ur eggs in one basket...d Bae try wella

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Aniker(f): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You welcome back dear. Yes am good. And you? smiley grin
please who is dis
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by nairaman66(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Jayjey:

Ya as a backup. It eventually paid off.

It will still backfire dude! The hoe is still two timing
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
dingbang:
Seems like she was dating the devil

Seems like she was cheating.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Chukazu: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
when the old passess everything else becomes news
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
1stCitizen:

Seems like she was cheating.
I regard you bro
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by samsam2019: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
It means the guy dodged a bullet by breaking up with that b1tch

She defo been cheating on him for the 8 years

The new guy will bear the burden now

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by goingape: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The iconic story was shared by Noah... shocked shocked

8 years is enough time to get anyone a Bachelor's degree, master's degree and about 2 years working experience. What a wawu!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/lady-gets-engaged-two-weeks-after-ex.html
8 years of fvcking one piece of shiit undecided

I only pity the man who is engage with this leftover

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Janelle07(f): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
who knows,the "eight years guy" was a side boo and the "two weeks guy" is the main boo ...shey Na change we dey anything can happen.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by buchilino(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
Same to you love, where have you been?. grin

OUT OF CURIOSITY, I CHECKED UR PROFILE PIC N WAS AMAZED. SO LET ME ASK A QUESTION. R U TELLING SOMEONE, "KISS MY AS.S"
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
she was double dating
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by LagosIkd(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=Benita27 post=52726393]Congrats to her, wasted time and resources.

You missing the point

She got engaged two weeks after the 8yrs relationship breakup?, like she was already keeping the one who proposed.[/quo

Close enuff... always keep a backup
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
buchilino:

OUT OF CURIOSITY, I CHECKED UR PROFILE PIC N WAS AMAZED. SO LET ME ASK A QUESTION. R U TELLING SOMEONE, "KISS MY AS.S"
Maybe. grin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by histemple: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
Could be sha, but 8yrs is a no no.

My dear, it's difficult to see a steady relationship that lasted 8 years before getting married. Most of such relationships are characterized by frequent breakups and reunion. Some of these breakups that even last as long as one year before reuniting.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Cholls(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
buchilino:

my brother taah! comot here.......I no see any a$s
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by goingape: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bahddo:
That's probably the reason for the breakup. Dude discovered the girl he thought was his was riding multiple dicks and is about to marry one.
that's the problem with those gorillas!

our naija women are worthless piece of shiit!

those apes ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Mavor: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
Congrats to her, wasted time and resources.

She got engaged two weeks after the 8yrs relationship breakup?, like she was already keeping the one who proposed.

That's most 9ja ladies for you
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by olabolawasiu(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Benita27:
Congrats to her, wasted time and resources.

She got engaged two weeks after the 8yrs relationship breakup?, like she was already keeping the one who proposed.
U said it all.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
histemple:

My dear, it's difficult to see a steady relationship that lasted 8 years before getting married. Most of such relationships are characterized by frequent breakups and reunion. Some of these breakups that even last as long as one year before reuniting.
Exactly sha!, had one for 3 yrs and we had 11 months break up once and reunited, that was one of the mistake of my life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
she was probably dating both guys at the same tym. those with broken marriages once rejoiced during proposal.

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Op wrong heading.
Lady dumps boyfriend of 8years and marries side boo.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by pryme(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
for all you fools that think the girl has arrived you fools are just delusional.
And for a guy that will take a girl that has been receiving another guys dick for years, will just use marriage to get his on share of her pussy. You think the guy that is about to marry this girl really loves her? yes she will get married, but her dream will soon turn into nightmare.

cos the man that is marrying her knows he married a ho.
don't wanna tell you what will happen when the shit hits the fan,

Men don't respect hos
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by dustmalik: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
The guy that dumped her should be partying right now, because he could have ended up with the cheating biatch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by kazeemolami: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
People are wicked sha. 8 years and no proposal and at the end is to break up with her. But then, how was she not pregnant in that 8 years for him? Or?
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by CoolFreeday(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
:oConfirm gurl!Fuvk that ur bf of 8yrs who is now ur ex,i repeat fuvk him. grin grin

if she will not go back to start extra Marita affair with him ba?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Brugo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
:oConfirm gurl!Fuvk that ur bf of 8yrs who is now ur ex,i repeat fuvk him. grin grin

She already fvked him till he got tired of her.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by LagosIkd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
pryme:
for all you fools that think the girl has arrived you fools are just delusional.
And for a guy that will take a girl that has been receiving another guys dick for years, will just use marriage to get his on share of her pussy. You think the guy that is about to marry this girl really loves her? yes she will get married, but her dream will soon turn into nightmare.

cos the man that is marrying her knows he married a ho.
don't wanna tell you what will happen when the shit hits the fan,

Men don't respect hos

Apologies bro, bt learn to be less shallow
You don't know ds person, dnt judge like that
So you prefer your sister having 8 body counts (for the 8years) to one dick all tru the years.... I wish tht for if truly u prefer tht,
P.S only a hoe knows a hoe
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Sike(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by repogirl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
Na confam girl ooo!

Moral of the story.... girls, always have a backup plan. Use your head cos the guy is surely using his. angry

After 8 years, the guy couldn't put a ring on it, so the babe migrated on to the one who did. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by DozieInc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pritypussi:
the side guy dumped her.. so she accepted her main guy smiley
Naah, the official guy dumped her, then out of desperation she accepted the side guy that has been proposing for the past 6months.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by ashewoboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
repogirl:
Na confam girl ooo!

Moral of the story.... girls, always have a backup plan. Use your head cos the guy is surely using his. angry

After 8 years, the guy couldn't put a ring on it, so the babe migrated on to the one who did. Simple.

you had a back up plan before getting married?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by richard870(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The iconic story was shared by Noah... shocked shocked

8 years is enough time to get anyone a Bachelor's degree, master's degree and about 2 years working experience. What a wawu!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/lady-gets-engaged-two-weeks-after-ex.html
Now tell me how thats possible.....infidelity!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.