Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (54725 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by thespokenword: 2:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Simple! That implies she was cheating on her long time boy friend before they broke up....
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by delors(m): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2017
She must have been double dating all the while...no one proposes after two friends da of friendship/courtship/relationship

#AwonScammers oshi
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by davidif: 3:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Congrats to her, wasted time and resources.

She got engaged two weeks after the 8yrs relationship breakup?, like she was already keeping the one who proposed.

Wait what?? She needs to heal. I don't think this is the time for her to rush into a relationship talkless of getting engaged. A lot of women in this stage are on the rebound and you do not want to date someone on the rebound. They are vulnerable and possibly still recovering from the breakup.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by davidif: 3:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
Thank God for her

Thank God?!?!? are you sure this is God's will or her will?

This woman is on a rebound and trust me you do not want to date someone on the rebound. They are vulnerable and possibly still recovering from the breakup. She needs time to heal. I don't think this is the time for her to rush into a relationship talkless of getting engaged. When people are in this emotional state, they tend to make dumb decisions.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by horciglowri(f): 5:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Mr man ar u hyh? U beta respeck ya sef b4 I....... No say I no warn u oo

skywalker240:

undecided

grin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by skywalker240(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2017
horciglowri:

You women are Evil undecided
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by jboycrb(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Bahddo:
That's probably the reason for the breakup. Dude discovered the girl he thought was his was riding multiple dicks and is about to marry one.

True talk.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by saraki2019(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Al of u got it wrong, she was just given off by her parent after 8yrs of
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by LePrezident(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
I visited my cousins for vacation.. Those guys didn't want me to go back lol I didn't have time for my phone cus of activities

Hope you're doing good

Eh ehn? Tell me more.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Cue(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
I visited my cousins for vacation.. Those guys didn't want me to go back lol I didn't have time for my phone cus of activities

Welcome back. Missed U...[color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by skywalker240(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2017
horciglowri:

undecided

grin

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by seunakin231(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm, she must have been cheating before jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
Thank God for her
She must be a PortHarcourt babe
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
The OLOSHO girl was double dating!!!
Must be a PortHarcourt babe.
I LOVE her...
Though she wasted time with the one she loved.
That doesn't mean she can't love new person.

After all, LADIES can fall in love with anything... that has fame...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Aniker(f): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2017
EVILFOREST:

She must be a PortHarcourt babe
lol
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by horciglowri(f): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Owk no more jokes dnt quote me again

skywalker240:

undecided

grin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by BlackDBagba: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Try harder wink

Bgorgeous:

U suck like hell . let another deceive you for double that years
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by KKKWHITE(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Meaning she was cheating. Bitter Truth
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by SirdimayG(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
The guy has been blocking her destiny! cheesy

Are you not the blocker?
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Demonicide(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Back up plan could be so helpful atimes, had it been she had non. Where would she had start from after good eight yrs.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by MENTORCH(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
The guy had been there before the break up, how are we sure the guy didn't propose before the break up. She then made her 8year boyfriend to break up with her. Women are craftier than men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Origin(f): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Too fast too soon?
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by sirdouglas(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Let's be realistic here. That lady has a lot of question to answer. Two weeks into break up and u are already engaged. Common guys, its not just fair to the poor nigga.....

The girl has not been honest with the relationship and that was what the guy found out after eight years!!!!! Or the lady planned the whole thing and made it look like the guy dumped her while she intentionally made the relationship difficult for the guy to continue so that she can marry the other guy.

I am still speechless as what will make a guy date a lady for that long with nothing to show for it, not even engagement ring.......

I bow for some people shaa..........

Women!!!!.......fear them
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by deyo1(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Not only double dating, she was double f**king
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by ikemesit4477: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The iconic story was shared by Noah... shocked shocked

8 years is enough time to get anyone a Bachelor's degree, master's degree and about 2 years working experience. What a wawu!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/lady-gets-engaged-two-weeks-after-ex.html
now she claim to be hot cake abi?
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Kassidy90(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Bahddo:
That's probably the reason for the breakup. Dude discovered the girl he thought was his was riding multiple dicks and is about to marry one.
Two bottles of Orijin for u..
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by trappatoni(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
...........this is simply a case of "Side-chic" loving the "side Nigga" more than the "main Nigga" and hoping the "Side Nigga" will propose..... angry

Ps- I pity the guy that proposed, "8 years" with the same guy, that guy owns part of her soul and anytime they catch themselves for corner............ angry angry
my thoughts, the guy that proposed is in trouble. This life ehn!
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Kaycee7(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Let's all take a break from our self-righteous condemnations of the girl and reason this out in a different light.
The girl got engaged 2 weeks after the guy dumped her. Focus on the bold.
The girl might have dumped the guy already about a year ago but didn't make it official. The guy, probably noticing that the girl isn't as caring as before and perhaps hasn't slept with him for a long time, decides he has no more use for her. He then dumps her not knowing that he, himself has already been dumped months ahead.
So the current fiance is more likely the main guy for months now while the ex-boyfriend has been an ex for longer than he knows.

P.S : To those imbeciles making comments like " The fiance is marrying a girl who has been riding another man's d1ck for 10 years", remember. Girls today start having sex as early as 14. So if you marry a 24 year old girl, just know that she has been riding other men's d1cks for the past 10 years.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Kaycee7(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2017
dsocioemmy:
From another angle.... Is it not possible she was dating the two guys? is it not possible she was having the fault in the relationship.. We should not all but blame the guy because if it was the guy that got engaged after this break up, i know people will say all sort of things against him. Now its the girl and everyone is shouting congratulations
Did you read the comments at all? Your post is among the majority, blaming and accusing the girl of cheating and double dating.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by lurdkriss: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
And so
Does that mean d marriage will last
How are u sure she has not been cheat on the guy with this new guy all the while

Next!!!!! undecided
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Phobia1: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
The girl is just well prepared. She knew all along what she gon do. Double dating lo help e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.