Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (55357 Views)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by pxjosh(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
ikp120:

I thought someone with brain quoted me... Na wa o. angry
child
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by sododo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
The husband is providing help PH now, wen is the turn for the husband to get help GH from his own wife that is wen u will hear that the account has been freez that particular night by his wife. Marriage Money Madness (MMM).
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
pxjosh:
child

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by bejeria101(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Oh gosh, that so romantic. I'm turned on literally cheesy

Turned on? You be bulb?
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Catastrophe1: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Things a man do when he is married to love of his life. Gods grace my lollipop will not trek.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by unmask: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
by their words we know them
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:

Am also turned on. We are even.
So please come fast to no 2345, Asokoro. Ring the bell with d name Apkos. So that i will increase ur ON and am already ON. Awww. ON +ON =twins.

Gender equal fire. Where will equality emanate from when u African gurls fast and pray all ur years long to be 100% dependent on a man.
Turn on ko off ni
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Chelseafan1: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:
Na wa o. But some guys are really foolish.angry

You married a lady hence she began to share everything you own with you. Then you still mumu go buy car carry give her... shocked Bros why not add the car to the fleet of cars in the house if you must buy a car? It is just like buying a piece of land for your wife cry. Olodo look for something that she could exclusively personalize and buy for her.
The paper says it is hers, but she knows very well that it is not "my own", but "our own", except she wan crash the marriage ni.

Na this kinda small small foolishness dey scatter marriages o... The guy one day (after offending the wife) go just need to use the car when the wife is not making use of it, probably because other cars in the house ain't in good shape, the wife go just flare up, "That car is my own ***shaking waist like aturu Oghara*** grin grin"... My guy go be like, "But we are married and should share everything"... Olodo shut up! No be gift you buy for her ni? undecided

A gift is a personal belonging, even in marriage; so the lady has every right on earth to deny you the privilege to use the car... Na so the tension go take start o. He should have looked for something more personal with little or no likelihood of being shared by the both of them, like expensive jewelry, watch, etc, and buy for her.

Marriage no dey like dating where everybody dey their own; in marriage, una dey together and dey share everything together o cry

Her name might be on the particulars, but it is still not exclusively for her except she wanna strain the marriage.

#MyOpinion

Is that all? I'll try to help you forward this to the Man, so he can make amends.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2017
correctguy0900:

Am also turned on. We are even.
So please come fast to no 2345, Asokoro. Ring the bell with d name Apkos. So that i will increase ur ON and am already ON. Awww. ON +ON =twins.

Gender equal fire. Where will equality emanate from when u African gurls fast and pray all ur years long to be 100% dependent on a man.
Turn on ko off ni
Who said anything about being dependent on a man? A man bought his wife a gift, that automatically makes her a dependent person. Give me a break pls!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Is that all? I'll try to help you forward this to the Man, so he can make amends.

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

You married a lady hence she began to share everything you own with you. Then you still mumu go buy car carry give her... shocked Bros why not add the car to the fleet of cars in the house if you must buy a car? It is just like buying a piece of land for your wife cry. Olodo look for something that she could exclusively personalize and buy for her.
The paper says it is hers, but she knows very well that it is not "my own", but "our own", except she wan crash the marriage ni.

Na this kinda small small foolishness dey scatter marriages o... The guy one day (after offending the wife) go just need to use the car when the wife is not making use of it, probably because other cars in the house ain't in good shape, the wife go just flare up, "That car is my own ***shaking waist like aturu Oghara*** grin grin"... My guy go be like, "But we are married and should share everything"... Olodo shut up! No be gift you buy for her ni? undecided

A gift is a personal belonging, even in marriage; so the lady has every right on earth to deny you the privilege to use the car... Na so the tension go take start o. He should have looked for something more personal with little or no likelihood of being shared by the both of them, like expensive jewelry, watch, etc, and buy for her.

Marriage no dey like dating where everybody dey their own; in marriage, una dey together and dey share everything together o cry

Her name might be on the particulars, but it is still not exclusively for her except she wanna strain the marriage.

#MyOpinion
This is a very horrible and repulsive comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by pxjosh(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by ikp120(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
This is a very horrible and repulsive comment.

Yes, it's... I am being realistic... I guess you love living in the moon, but sorry na earth we dey grin
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Who said anything about being dependent on a man? A man bought his wife a gift, that automatically makes her a dependent person. Give me a break pls!

This man is every girl's dream because he is well of. This kind of man turns all naija girl on and off like a tap because they are simply nd cannot and never be independent in terms of having a decent living.
Tell me how u get gender equality from total dependency. Am not specifically directing this at u but just generally angry about naija women and over reliance on their man and expect equality. It's laughable.

I know all the gurls i toasted and told me to Bleep off while in naija will take my picture to their pastor when i return because they think am now man enough. If i hearam. I go carry their pictures go meet devil himself to look d matter

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by sunshineV(f): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Atiku2019:
Buying a car is now news?

Good Night Nairalanders
if u want news abeg go NAIJ
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Walahi this one too don tey for shelf grin
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2017
ikombe:
Yes i am cheesy
grin
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by sunshineV(f): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Cute couple. Love d way he place his hands on that ass tho.

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2017
correctguy0900:

This man is every girl's dream because he is well of. This kind of man turns all naija girl on and off like a tap because they are simply nd cannot and never be independent in terms of having a decent living.
Tell me how u get gender equality from total dependency. Am not specifically directing this at u but just generally angry about naija women and over reliance on their man and expect equality. It's laughable.

I know all the gurls i toasted and told me to Bleep off while in naija will take my picture to their pastor when i return because they think am now man enough. If i hearam. I go carry their pictures go meet devil himself to look d matter

If they like make them take am go babalawo, that shyte don't work on me wink

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by iykekelvins(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2017
goingape:
first think of your mother or family
What is doing you? Cus I said I'd get mine a better one, means I'd forget about my family?

Oh shiiit
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Men be hating on another man's business since 1800BC. Why can't people just mind their own damned biz? undecided
1. They have no mind.
2. They have no business.
3. No be your money shuo! shocked
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by undisputedgbola(m): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

#MyOpinion
All this....and yet you almost made sense..

What have you bought for your spouse??
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by chijokz(m): 1:51am On Jan 12, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...hope u are seeing this... embarassed
Yes refiner babe..In fact, our wedding go better pass this one.
1. Pre-wedding pics to be taken in Dubai
2. Your wedding dress to be customized by Vera Wang
3. 2 wedding receptions in Dubai and Lagos with Basketmouth as the MC.
4. I'll stop here for now.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by dinachi(m): 3:24am On Jan 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Just few days after getting married to his beautiful heartthrob, a Nigerian man moved his partner to tears after acquiring a new car as a wedding gift for her. Mafi Anthony and Colette Jonas tied the knot on the 7th of January, 2017 in a colorful event and today the new wife was surprised with the new car.

The excited woman took to her Facebook page to share the good news.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-moves-his-new-wife-to-tears-after.html
One year after now you will start hearing all manner of stories. These hoes ain't loyal!
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by davidif: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2017
obataokenwa:
I've finally resigned from commenting about Afonja. Don't know if God want to humble me. I was praying since for my wife, I just fall in love with a Yoruba girl. Jesus help me ooo. I've already decided to marry her. How can I cope with nairaland and also help my people Igbos.

hahahha, life has a way of humbling people.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by KingGeorgey(m): 4:39am On Jan 12, 2017
obataokenwa:
I've finally resigned from commenting about Afonja. Don't know if God want to humble me. I was praying since for my wife, I just fall in love with a Yoruba girl. Jesus help me ooo. I've already decided to marry her. How can I cope with nairaland and also help my people Igbos.
Lolz... God works in mysterious ways... Please I want to attend the wedding ooo... So I can print a T with Afvnjas written on top and make sure u see it from time to time grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by femi4: 4:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
shocked
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by zeb04(f): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

#MyOpinion
chai you must be coming from a very poor and love deprived household

my opinion
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by majorbravo: 5:53am On Jan 12, 2017
ikp120:

#MyOpinion

I don't know why people are hating on this educative post(quoted) perhaps he ruined his good intentions with one too many insultive words. Notwithstanding, this man is experienced. Many of the people hating on it have never seen a committed relationship or even studied an actual married couple the same age as themselves. As kids, parents would invest in something for us and say they were managing it for us till we older, well at some point they actually hand it over, but in marriage there is no graduation or handover ceremony.

While the post may not appear to be politically correct, it has a lot of elements of truth in reality. Many years ago, My friend's dad bought her a car for bagging good grades at school after learning to drive, she was also about getting engaged to their family friend's son, guess what? she never drove the car as the boyfriend took over, driving the car around town and picking her up when ever she needed a ride, at a point she had to start taking public transport to work because the boyfriend was driving it to his own place of work as well and was too stressful for him to take her to hers then go to his.

The exact same scenario occurred with a close relative of mine, her dad bought her a car, and all of a sudden her man took over the wheels, if you saw how he was positioned in the driver's seat you would think he bought it himself and my relative was just riding along.

In both scenarios, they are all married now anyway.

So I agree with the truthful reality in what ikp12.0 has posted, most girls I know from rich background don't care that the guy shares what they own even though at the end of the day the guys most times simply covert it for themselves and just give her the impression they are managing it for her. Not all guys would do that, I personally wouldnt buy something for someone and then come around to take it from them in the name of helping them manage it. So I see the point here in what the poster is implying.

He could have gotten her something he cant possibly covert for himself if he really wants to be benevolent. She probably cant even drive, at the end of the day he just bought a family car and told her its hers to spice the marriage up. lol some men tho.
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by horciglowri(f): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Future husband come nd c ooo, dnt come nd gimme story wen d tym comes oo
Re: Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2017
KingGeorgey:
Lolz... God works in mysterious ways... Please I want to attend the wedding ooo... So I can print a T with Afvnjas written on top and make sure u see it from time to time grin
Will try to use it in our pre-wedding pics. Afonja and Wailer. I will think it out. kai, the girl don charm me. God brought her my way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.