Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass (689 Views)

Causes Of Gap Between Rich And Poor / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Am pleased to tell you that we are releasing a startup today
Called http://workers.com.ng
This is a portal that will fix the gap between the masses and the artisans and vice versa

This website will make it easy for an individual to look for the nearest artisan to his/her side for urgent work or service

What you can do as an artisan

You can list your services on our platform in other to make other people see your services if you are in the nearest local government to those that need your service

What you can do as an individual

You can search for services closer to you for example your car broke down near shiun mowe road and you don't know any mechanic in that area we can solve that problem for you provided a mechanic in that area have enlisted on our platform .

Thank you and God bless you

Cc: seun , mynd44, hischoice, dhtml1

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by simplemusic(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
my guy I see ur handiwork God bless u
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by matrixme(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Do you know of Work center by Jobberman? I think it's a similar business model, albeit unsuccessful. Capitalize on the big cities and work on a more convincing factor.
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2017
they are not linked in any way the artisan registers them self then he/she is contacted from an individual in the same local government with the artisan i don't take payments that is what made workcenta by jobberman to collapse
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by simplemusic(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2017
I feel u bro can I register on my fone or I have to use a pc
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 12:24am On Jan 12, 2017
you can use your phone i will post the tutorial or you can do it yourself but it is compulsory you add your phone number in the user account settings that is the number that will display in your services
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2017
@simplemusic in other to reduce spammers we validate the users so I have activated your account Sir
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
@Ademat7 I was banned till tmrw morning but we can screen the workers when he/she can't be trusted we will ask for photo and video proofs
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
@Ademat7 please have sent a message to your WhatsApp please contact me
Re: A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass by damlax: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Acidosis your number sir want to talk to you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fight This Injustice? / My Cry And Plea To Nigerians / How To Deal With Sack Or Loss Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.