Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price (40304 Views)

Photography Equipment For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello guys,

Reflector is one of the great lighting modifiers you must have at your disposal as a pro. yeah, It work is awesome in both still and motion photography. Learn how to use this great lighting tools and achieve amazing results by watching this short tutorial on our Facebook page here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1845959955723996&id=1657974464522547

For inquiries please call/WhatsApp via 08139453238

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks for your patronage Mr Chigo
Really appreciate!
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Brief Info About Full-Frame DSLRs CAMERAS

Back then in the era when we all used film, 35mm film size was the gold standard film, which every photographer aspires to get. When we switched to digital cameras, the digital imaging sensor which replace the film is potentially smaller than 35mm film. There is now a need for 35mm film equivalent, Canon executives took the lead, and started producing camera sensor that is equal to 35mm film back then in 2002, huh! What a great innovation. Now some photographers that are using crop-frame cameras are considered as half camera users, please don't be intimidated by my comment, if you are using crop sensor camera, that's silly Sam, lol!
Some of the example of Full-Frame DSLRs; Canon 5D IV, 6D, 7D II, Nikon D610, D750, D810

For enquiries please call/WhatsApp via 08139453238

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Apos2kay(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
How much is YN560-III
Samsmartng:
Yongnuo YN560-IV flash
Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 328' away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitters. The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Price ----- N28,990
For more information call/WhatsApp +2348139453238
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Apos2kay:
How much is YN560-III
Hello, Yongnou YN560 III is 23000NGN
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for your patronage Mr shina

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Apos2kay(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks, wea is ur shop located
Samsmartng:

Hello, Yongnou YN560 III is 23000NGN
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Apos2kay:
Thanks, wea is ur shop located

No 75b, Aroloya Street off Idumagbo Avenue by Adeniji Adele Road, Lagos Island,
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
CANON EOS 1300D (DSLR camera)

Key Features

18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
9-point autofocus system
1080/30p video capture
Fixed 3" 920k-dot LCD
ISO 100-6400, expandable to 12800
3 fps burst shooting
Wi-Fi with NFC
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D is an entry-level DSLR targeted toward first-time ILC users and smartphone upgraders. Built around an 18MP APS-C sensor, the T6 offers Wi-Fi with NFC for easy photo sharing when you’re out-and-about, and adds a faster processor compared to its predecessor, the Rebel T5.

If you are just starting up in photography I recommend this Canon entry level camera for you.

Ok guys, if you have any questions or comments regarding this drop it here or hook me up on WhatsApp via 08139453238. Cheers!

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chai!

Ringlight price dropped, get your Ringlight @ SAMDECH with 180cm stand and one rechargeable lithium battery and charger for just 45000NGN.

call/WhatsApp +2348139453238

#photography #makeup #artist #beauty #phographer #makeupartist #beautyphotography #lighting #ringlight #light #photoshoot #samdech #paparazzi #pictures

If you have any questions/enquiries about any of our products and services DM me 08139453238

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks to "HYPER CREATIVE NG LTD" payment received, nice doing business with you guys!

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Godox trigger

Godox camera flash trigger available on sale. Trigger your flash off Camera. Works perfectly with speedlites and Studio lights. Delivery service available nation wide.

For enquiries and orders call/WhatsApp 08139453238

#photography #trigger #godox #offcameraflash #nikon #canon #photographyequipment #camera #lights #accessories #dealer #samdech #shoot #preweddingphotography #portraitphotography #portrait #weddingphotography #art

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys!

I apologize for not being posting for a while now, The NL antispam has been putting me on ban any time I want to post. How is the whole stuff?

I appreciate some many of you that have patronize us, I know is very hard to trust anyone this days, especially our country, but despite all that, you guys took the courage to do business with us. Thanks a million times.

For any enquiries call/WhatsApp 08139453238

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Postboiswag(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I have Panasonic 64GB P2 micro memory card for sale
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Nikon DSLR camera D5200.

Capturing photographs and recording videos is more than taking memories of past events. A great camera brings your creativity to life with striking clarity. The Nikon D5200 is exactly that type of camera—an exceptional HD-SLR designed to draw exciting new perspectives out of everyone who shoots it. Optimized for creativity, streamlined for flexibility, it'll awaken your passion and inspire some of the most spectacular photos and videos you've ever captured.

Specifications:

24.1MP DX format CMOS sensor
EXPEED 3 processing
ISO 100-6400 standard, up to 25600 expanded
5 fps continuous shooting
39 point AF system, 9 sensors cross type
2016 pixel RGB metering sensor
1080p30 video recording, built-in stereo mic
921k dot 3" vari-angle LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle
Comes with 18-55mm f/ 3.5-5.6Nikkor lens VRII, Nikon EN-EL14 battery and charger with 2.0 USB cable.

So guys what are you waiting for, take advantage of this great gear and you are well on your way capturing amazing moments.

For queries and enquiries call/WhatsApp+2348139453238

1 Share

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by deturla: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello Sam

I've tried reaching you on whatsapp.

Do you have anything to say on outdoor studio photography.

Been reading a lot of stuff with respect to that online, but I've not really seen Nigerian 'TOGs talk about outdoor photography and outdoor STUDIO photography.

For those of us who don't have the space but wants to do studio photography.

I'd also need a very cheap backdrop for my back stand. I intend to try create an outdoor studio in my house.

What do you advise?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
deturla:
Hello Sam

I've tried reaching you on whatsapp.

Do you have anything to say on outdoor studio photography.

Been reading a lot of stuff with respect to that online, but I've not really seen Nigerian 'TOGs talk about outdoor photography and outdoor STUDIO photography.

For those of us who don't have the space but wants to do studio photography.

I'd also need a very cheap backdrop for my back stand. I intend to try create an outdoor studio in my house.

What do you advise?

Hey,

Let me start by saying, photography is an art is more than capturing memories of the moments. It demands for your creative abilities and passion, my emphasis on creative abilities. If you have gotten understanding on setting up outdoor Studio to promote your passion in photography and as well earn some cash, is a great thing to start with, some Photographers don't have studio but their work are indifferent from the ones shot in studio. It doesn't matter if people are aware of the idea or not.

My advice is get a mobile backdrop stand, backdrop, speedlites, light stands, speedlite softbox, Reflector and trigger. And also master your camera settings very well.
When you have all this go and experiment it first and see how your work look like.

I hope you find this helpful.
For queries call/WhatsApp via 08139453238.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
SPEEDLIGHT SOFTBOX

Light is key in photography, you can have the world's most expensive camera and the highest ranges of equipment and without effective tool to handle your lighting, of course you are doing fine, but let me tell you the truth you can't rise above average in photography.

Speedlight softbox is one of the lighting equipment you must have as a pro. To achieve studio feel artificial light in your outdoor (on-location) shooting, speedlight softbox is what you really need. Very easy to moun (stress free) unlike the regular softbox, travel light, shoot off-camera. One thing that makes the softbox more interesting is the fact that it allows you to play around with your light and display more of your creativity. You can either mount it on light stand or someone will hold it while you shoot.

Features:
• comes in various sizes 40x40cm, 60x60cm, 80x80cm and more.
• diffuser
• Flash bracket
• collapsible
• comes with small bag

For queries and enquiries please call/WhatsApp via +2348139453238

1 Share

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chai guys

How is the week going,
Hope it's cool?

Look at the picture below, if you are to hand pick any of the gears, which one would be more of importance to you?

Drop your comment(s) below

For queries and enquiries call/WhatsApp 08139453238

2 Shares

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Olarewajub: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Samsmartng

Please what is the current cost of Nikon d3200 and d3100?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Olarewajub:
Samsmartng

Please what is the current cost of Nikon d3200 and d3100?

Hello Olarewajub,

Nikon D3200 price now is 120000NGN

Spec's
Lens ---- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Battery
Charger
USB cable
User manual
Brand ----- Nikon
Model ---- D3200
Strap

For more info please call/WhatsApp 08139453238.

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thanks to AQ Lens for your patronage, really appreciate !

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Olarewajub: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Samsmartng:

Hello Olarewajub,

Nikon D3200 price now is 120000NGN

Spec's
Lens ---- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Battery
Charger
USB cable
User manual
Brand ----- Nikon
Model ---- D3200
Strap

For more info please call/WhatsApp 08139453238.

Thank You Sir for your response! Please my dilemma is i have a budget of about 90k; the D3200 seems to be the only suitable entry camera. Will you advice i make up my budget or go for a lower series that currently suit my budget?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Olarewajub:

Thank You Sir for your response! Please my dilemma is i have a budget of about 90k; the D3200 seems to be the only suitable entry camera. Will you advice i make up my budget or go for a lower series that currently suit my budget?

Hello Ola.

Umm Nikon D3200 is the least I can recommend for you because it has more recent features than Nikon D40, D60, D40x.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chai guys,

Thank you Bisi for your patronage really appreciate! I'm
In anticipation of doing more business with you, thanks once more!

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thanks Mrs Tomi Odunsi for patronage really appreciate .
Nice doing business with you.

1 Share

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
How much do you sell Nikon camera trigger, reflector(5 in 1) 110 cm and Nikon D3000 battery ?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2017
obiakorEmmanuel:
How much do you sell Nikon camera trigger, reflector(5 in 1) 110 cm and Nikon D3000 battery ?
Thanks for your interest , please let's hook up on WhatsApp via 08139453238
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Use this 3 major factors to choose tripod for your photography.

These are three factors to consider ; Price, Weight & Stability. There is a saying that you can have two out of those three that make you happy and the third will make you sad.
First is the WEIGHT of your gadgets. Tripods have instructions on how much weight they can hold and you need to be sure that any tripod you purchase can hold the weight of your gadgets.
Second is WEIGHT of the tripod. The sturdier The tripod the more the weight. To reduce the weight of the tripod, you will need to purchase a tripod made with more exotic materials but that is going to take you to the third factor that you may not want.
Third is PRICE of tripod. There is all sorts of prices for tripods, ranging from poor quality tripods costing about 10,000NGN through to expensive tripods costing about 100,000NGN upward.
My advice is to buy the best tripod you can afford for your gadgets , with a pocket friendly cost, ranging from 20,000NGN to 85,000NGN, depending on the features, stability and weight management you want.

.....hope you find this helpful!

For more information call/WhatsApp; +2348139453238.

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thanks Mr Chigo for your patronage, it's nice doing business with you.

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Yongnuo YN560-IV flash
Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 328' away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitters. The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.

For more information call/WhatsApp +2348139453238

1 Share

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank you guys (AQ and Aderiye) for your patronage I really appreciate, my special thanks to AQ Lens photography, you are such a wonderful guy, thanks for the trust, I know it's not easy to convince someone, you even took the risk by standing on my behalf that you trust me, and I will deliver. Thanks again.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Odutola Sells ‘Compound Leaf‘ For N215 Million / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.