Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad (35392 Views)

Am Gradually Getting To Zero Libido. Soon I Become Asexual / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by CaptainBomb(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
dokiOloye:
The final diagnosis of a breast mass is histology.Either the whole or a part of d lump is removed and sent for d lab for test(histology)
As per cost,it should vary from hospital to hospital,but operation fee should be from 30k upwards.
As per where to remove it,just go to any govt tertiary hospital,if U want to shorten d process,ask Ur doctor to give U a referral letter to d consultant general surgeon or to d surgical outpatient dept.
In fact,by d time U see a doc in d general surgery dept,it should be easy to know if it's malignant or not,based on growth rate(fast growing or slow),painful or not,any colour changes or ulceration in d overlying skin,nipple retraction,involvement of lymph nodes etc,in fact,ur GP should be able to tell U if it "likely" to be malignant or "unlikely" based on history alone,histology is just to confirm diagnosis.
Abeg,hand de pain me,just do some of these things and U will be fine.
Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by CaptainBomb(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
bayaar:
embarassedShe'll survive it ijn... I pray my mom survive hers also... embarassed
Are u serious? cry cry cry
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by CaptainBomb(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
eyinjuege:
Op, how old is your sister?

Why do you think her own lump is cancerous? You mentioned the chances of it being cancerous as 70%?

Has any of your aunts, grandmothers, parent, first cousins ever died of or diagnosed with breast, ovarian, endometrial cancer?

Did the doctor that examined her say the lump looked suspicious?

You must have seen something for you to think its 70% certain its cancer.
She was born in 1990
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by purityval(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
goldgold:
God of oyedepo can heal her.

Really and what about yours, or you don't have one?
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Gemc3(f): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
CaptainBomb:
How would you feel knowing your sister has lumps in her br3ast and the chances of having cancer is 70%. She still talk to you normal as if she is fine , though she did not know what is wrong with her is a life threatning disease that has no cure and could take her life. We havent scan the lumps to know if it is cancer or not but i am worried my sister may die of cancer. Is there any hope for her to survive because i have been told and read that no one survive cancer

I don't like the tone of your post. You have on your own, branded your sister a cancer patient. That is not fair. See the topic sef. Do u want her to go about crying?? Chances are that the lumps are not cancerous. Even if they are,(which I doubt) you should not behave like this. If it's cancer, then it was picked early. I saw the topic and I thought she had something more serious. Please poster, take it easy. After the tests, the doctors will let you guys know what do next. In the mean time, stop mourning someone who is alive and probably very well. Your sister is NOT dying. No use your mouth kill am biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Jodasy: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
pray for here.By His the stripes we are healed.with God all things are possible to them that believe.Also Let her b taking SOUR SOP fruit.She z healed in jesus name
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by ollypapi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Who told you your sister will die?
reject that...What i will tell you is very simple...

Take her to Redemption camp and pray on the alter...Just say ABBA FATHER please heal my sister..
i bet you will come back to testify only if you believe
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by ollypapi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jesus Christ Can heal any diseases only if you have faith...Go to redemption camp and do three days fasting and prayer for her
CaptainBomb:
Thank you very much sir
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Fernandowski(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
ceejay80s:

twice ?!!!!!
google it bro
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by annylove(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
The lump might not be cancerous,it is only when it has being removed surgically they can ascertain thru test if it is benign(not dangerous) or malignant(dangerous and cancerous).It might not be life threatening but it must be removed first.
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Jodasy: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=CaptainBomb post=52728581]How would you feel knowing your sister has lumps in her br3ast and the chances of having cancer is 70%. She still talk to you normal as if she is fine , though she did not know what is wrong with her is a life threatning disease that has no cure and could take her life. We havent scan the lumps to know if it is cancer or not but i am worried my sister may die of cancer. Is there any hope for her to survive because i have been told and read that no one survive cancer[She wont die.by his stripes we are heal.go for test and confirm it firstso dat u will not develop another due to fear.let her eat sour sop
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Jodasy: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
[She wont die.by his stripes we are heal.go for test and confirm it firstso dat u will not develop another due to fear.let her eat sour sop
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by eyinjuege: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
CaptainBomb:
She was born in 1990

Non cancerous growths are commoner in that age group. You still haven't said any reason you feel its cancer.
Anyway, the truth is every breast lump must be removed whether cancer or not.
So let her go to the hospital, and be referred to a general surgeon. Let them examine her first, as its easy to identify most(not all) cancerous lumps from examining it. Even before any tests are carried out.

We do have young ladies under 30s coming down with breast cancer too, but most young ladies with lumps are usually not cancers.
So stop getting worked up, and just encourage her to book and appointment with a doctor. Since you're so concerned, you can book an appointment, and go with her to the hospital. She may just be equally as scared of the outcome of the hospital visit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by femsheart(f): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Franky826:

Dear how did you go about it? Was it via surgery or what? I have a close relative who have lumps she doesn't know if it's cancerous I doubt it too. Can you share a quick response please thanks. Sorry for bothering you please

yes, it was via surgery. although I hear it can tested tru biopsy even before removal. mine was tested after removal
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bozzgodwin(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2017
She won't die in Jesus nameShe won't die in Jesus nameShe won't die in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Coolgent(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2017
CaptainBomb:
How would you feel knowing your sister has lumps in her br3ast and the chances of having cancer is 70%. She still talk to you normal as if she is fine , though she did not know what is wrong with her is a life threatning disease that has no cure and could take her life. We havent scan the lumps to know if it is cancer or not but i am worried my sister may die of cancer. Is there any hope for her to survive because i have been told and read that no one survive cancer
Bro that just make conclusion cos my sister suffered from similar incidence but after scan they found out that it was Mastitis, strong anti biotics was used as iam typing this she is currently breastfeesdin
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Franky826: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2017
femsheart:

yes, it was via surgery. although I hear it can tested tru biopsy even before removal. mine was tested after removal

Ok thank you
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bunmilolah: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good afternoon, I will advise you not to panic an calm your sister not to be scared of a thing. Good to know you have have an idea of what lump is and what breast cancer is. I want you to take a step of action by going to the general hospital to check but if you really want more counseling, chat me up privately so I can link you up with NGO that I work with so effective actions and proper handling if unexpected is detected

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by CaptainBomb(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
bunmilolah:
Good afternoon, I will advise you not to panic an calm your sister not to be scared of a thing. Good to know you have have an idea of what lump is and what breast cancer is. I want you to take a step of action by going to the general hospital to check but if you really want more counseling, chat me up privately so I can link you up with NGO that I work with so effective actions and proper handling if unexpected is detected
how do i contact u ma?

1 Like

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bunmilolah: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
CaptainBomb:
how do i contact u ma?

bunmilolah.fowora@gmail.com
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by CaptainBomb(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
bunmilolah:

bunmilolah.fowora@gmail.com
Email sent ma With the Heading ''' CaptainBomb From Nairaland'''
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by Victorez007: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bunmilolah: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2017
We are having a free breast cancer screening to commemorate this World Cancer Day .
Date:Wednesday, 1st February 2017
Venue: Department of Radiotherapy, LUTH, Idi-Araba, Surulere, Lagos
Time: 9 a.m to 2 p.m
Attendees will get-
Clinical breast exams
Mammograms (Women aged 40 and above)
Tutorials on how to conduct breast self examinations
At absolutely no cost.

Pre - registration required. .

To attend and receive your free screening voucher, register online at canceraware.org.ng/register or SMS 08188046560 with name and email address
Link is in bio

This event is in partnership with -
The Department of Radiotherapy, Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
Association of Radiation and Clinical Oncologists of Nigeria (ARCON)
Sebeccly cancer care
The event is sponsored by Total E&P Nigeria Cooperative
Dont keep this to yourself
Raise awareness
Share with your friends. .
#WorldCancerDay
#WeCanICan
#CancerAware
#WeAreCancerAware
#AreYou

Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by MrPRevailer(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
CaptainBomb:

Have you heard about The Lord's Chosen Ministry. Bring your sister to our Crusade 'From SORROW TO JOY'. She will be free. Do so before it is late.

Venue: Ijesha Bustop Lagos.
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bozzgodwin(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]If U Believe That With God All Things Are Possible She Is Healed In Jesus Name Amen.........[b]If U Believe That With God All Things Are Possible She Is Healed In Jesus Name Amen.........[/b]If U Believe That With God All Things Are Possible She Is Healed In Jesus Name Amen.........
Re: My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad by bozzgodwin(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2017
If U Believe That With God All Things Are Possible She Is Healed In Jesus Name Amen......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / Akeredolu Presents Face Masks To Ondo Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.