₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,730,682 members, 3,318,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 January 2017 at 10:49 AM

Your Best And Worst Sex Ever (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best And Worst Sex Ever (18+) (695 Views)

See The OAU Student That Holds The Guinness Book Of Record For Longest Sex Ever / NIGERIA girl with the biggest and sexy hip ever 18+photos / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever" (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Your Best And Worst Sex Ever (18+) by Reiyvinn(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11
What was your best as well as your worst sex experience ever..... Fall in here and share your stories let's catch fun....
Re: Your Best And Worst Sex Ever (18+) by MOSTEC(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11
If these poo makes fp,then nairaland can be compared with 2go.

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Sex Ever (18+) by Nova15: 9:55pm On Jan 11
BEST SEX EVER
After a night of drinking and getting high. I just didnt know where supernatural strength came from. An we mess.ed like rabbits on heat. Felt like a p.or.n star after that.

WORST SEX EVER
After persuading her to let me enter the place cos she wasn't in the mood and the weather was so hot. But my stupid friends came banging at my door almost immediately we started. I had to end the whole thing in just minutes.

(0) (Reply)

Hello Friend / Equal Rights For Women In Relationships And Every Area. / What Does She Take Me For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.