Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Day I Met My Ex - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Day I Met My Ex (667 Views)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / First Day I Had A Job / The First Day I Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Met My Ex by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
The Day I Met One Of My EX
I stood beside the road waiting for a taxi. suddenly, I heard a voice shouting my name "Xavier Xavier" from the other Lane of the highway, I felt surprised and shocked when I saw it was one of my Ex because I knew how bad I treated her and dumped her after some years. Lucky for me, A long bus slowed down for parking, I quickly took the advantage and hid behind a container shop.
I hid there for almost 30minutes and later came out hoping she has left. I stoped the Cab I saw immediately and entered, I didn't bother to look at the person sitting beside me.
I just heard the voice said: Helloo! Super Duper. It was the girl I hip for...I decided to stop being a coward and took the courage. So I burst into laughter and said: Wow! baby long time o.
She replied with frowned face- Yeah! its been a while.
We made a Little conversation...after some minutes, She said: oh! That reminds me...here is my wedding invitation card and its coming up next week.
As a smart guy, I came up with an Idea...
I replied: wow! I'm very happy for you...I will also like to invite you to my naming ceremony, My Third Wife Gave Birth To Triplet yesterday, will you be present?
SHE FAINTED!

(1) (Reply)

If Dance Is A Punishment / What Should I Tell Him / For Looking Into My Phone You Have No Respect -young Lady Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.