Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (135628 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Best201195(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
I wrote at Ibadan yesterday. We started very late... Around 4pm. We weren't given up to the normal 40mins. (Second Batch o) but the questions were super easy. No current affairs, just maths English, general knowledge. People used calculators like mad. Some even used phones. When would results be out o and successful applicants contacted?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Best201195(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Best201195:
I wrote at yesterday. We started very late... Around 4pm. We weren't given up to the normal 40mins. (Second Batch o) but the questions were super easy. No current affairs, just maths English, general knowledge. People used calculators like mad. Some even used phones. When would results be out o and successful applicants contacted?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kankani: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Best201195:
I wrote at yesterday. We started very late... Around 4pm. We weren't given up to the normal 40mins. (Second Batch o) but the questions were super easy. No current affairs, just maths English, general knowledge. People used calculators like mad. Some even used phones. When would results be out o and successful applicants contacted?
please which center is that?thnks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kankani: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2017
please i am from plateau state. lokoja venue..but i did not attend on the date for plateau. i was actually waiting for invitation.can i attend tomoro?please can i get a phone number of any body that has written in lokoja venue regardless of state?tnx...
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by kankani: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
please any PG student that has written in lokoja centre in the house?..i need your phone number. thnks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Ashafamh2013: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2017
I am Ashafa from Kaduna State, wish us all the very best of luck. I'll be attending the interview on the 16th here in KD, the State University main campus.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Best201195:
DAramis and Apmix, I hope you get to read this. @Best201195 the scholarship board would contact you if you make the list of the successful candidates. It's left to pray and I hope you make it. Best Regards.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2017
For those that chose to study in Hungary, has anyone been able to submit a completed application on the Hungarian Scholarship Website indicated by the scholarship board? I tried helping someone today in filing the application, saw that Nigeria is not listed as part of the eligible countries.

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by eneyamire01: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2017
BuzyBrain:

Ok, i wish you guys the very best. I'm for PG... See ya on the 16th
Me too guys I'm for UG sha

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

DAramis and Apmix, I hope you get to read this. @Best201195 the scholarship board would contact you if you make the list of the successful candidates. It's left to pray and I hope you make it. Best Regards.
Oga,
The rule says no calculator. Ask anyone in the eastern zone how their exam has been so far. Last year, we were 3 per seat (a seat that should contain 6 people comfortably on a normal day).
No form of help whatsoever either from your 'seat mate' or the person staying in front (or behind) of you.
That the center was rowdy and people capitalized on it to flout the rules does not in anyway change the already verbally (unwritten) passed rule.

By the way, I would like to know the center where such happened.
Please stop over flogging an already dead horse.
Salaam.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Best201195:
Please drop the name of your center and the zone it is other.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
DAramis:

Oga,
The rule says no calculator. Ask anyone in the eastern zone how their exam has been so far. Last year, we were 3 per seat (a seat that should contain 6 people comfortably on a normal day).
No form of help worthsoever either from your 'seat mate' or the person staying in front (or behind) of you.
That the center was rowdy and people capitalized on it to flout the rules does not in anyway change the already verbally (unwritten) passed rule.

By the way, I would like to know the center where such happened.
Please stop over flogging an already dead horse.
Salaam.
lol.. now you are the one dragging the issue. You seem to have a thing for drawing hasty conclsuion. I only called your attention to the post made. I never intended to make this an argument. And you stated that the Rule is bla bla bla... Was it stated on the scholarship board website that candidates shouldn't come with calc? So where does the rule come from?
I don't want you to get me wrong. What I'm saying is you should be careful of the way you construct your opinion that you experienced something doesn't mean the same definitely applied throughout the test centers.
Shalom.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by zekepio(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
BuzyBrain:

I wish you luck man. You're for UG right?
yea.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

lol.. now you are the one dragging the issue. You seem to have a thing for drawing hasty conclsuion. I only called your attention to the post made. I never intended to make this an argument. And you stated that the Rule is bla bla bla... Was it stated on the scholarship board website that candidates shouldn't come with calc? So where does the rule come from?
I don't want you to get me wrong. What I'm saying is you should be careful of the way you construct your opinion that you experienced something doesn't mean the same definitely applied throughout the test centers.
Shalom.
Oh.. Sorry if my opinion looked like I made a hasty generalization.
I thought that since it is a federal government 'stuff', the rules will be made uniform for the whole state just to afford level playing ground for all applicants (just like jamb... 180 cut off mark for all University applicants... Shey you get?).
.. No wahala, I have heard you.
By the way, which country are you? How are you coping with the language? Your level of study? And above all, Shey there are scholarship opportunities in the institution and the country generally... I would not mind if you can help me to make enquiry in your school or talk to people in your city where you school is located about 'someone who is seeking for scholarship for studies... MSc.
Your school is another place you can enquire.
I would not mind if it is MSc by research provided that it will be fully funded and with living allowances.
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
DAramis:

Oh.. Sorry if my opinion looked like I made a hasty generalization.
I thought that since it is a federal government 'stuff', the rules will be made uniform for the whole state just to afford level playing ground for all applicants (just like jamb... 180 cut off mark for all University applicants... Shey you get?).
.. No wahala, I have heard you.
By the way, which country are you? How are you coping with the language? Your level of study? And above all, Shey there are scholarship opportunities in the institution and the country generally... I would not mind if you can help me to make enquiry in your school or talk to people in your city where you school is located about 'someone who is seeking for scholarship for studies... MSc.
Your school is another place you can enquire.
I would not mind if it is MSc by research provided that it will be fully funded and with living allowances.
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
No problem bro It's alright. I'm in Russia Second year of study prep year included. The problem with Russia PG scholarship is that it is often for anyone that has undertaken a degree programme in Russia or has an adequate knowledge of the language but I would still ask around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
jOSHBOYY:
For those that chose to study in Hungary, has anyone been able to submit a completed application on the Hungarian Scholarship Website indicated by the scholarship board? I tried helping someone today in filing the application, saw that Nigeria is not listed as part of the eligible countries.
Earlier today I posted the above, now in a bid to clearify this issue, I sent an email to the Hungarian Scholarship and the below (pic) is the response I got from the Hungarian Scholarahip Board. So please I don't know if anyone has any information from the federal scholarship board that can clearify this matter, the person should please share. Thanks

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by aybodunde(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls on my application form, the date of birth I filled is not the one showing, hope it won't affect me during the exam
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Hayfeez(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello PG Applicants that have undergone the screening/ test?

Was primary and secondary school testimonial required?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hayfeez:
Hello PG Applicants that have undergone the screening/ test?

Was primary and secondary school testimonial required?
No not required
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
aybodunde:
Pls on my application form, the date of birth I filled is not the one showing, hope it won't affect me during the exam
You would be told to change with biro or pencil
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

Earlier today I posted the above, now in a bid to clearify this issue, I sent an email to the Hungarian Scholarship and the below (pic) is the response I got from the Hungarian Scholarahip Board. So please I don't know if anyone has any information from the federal scholarship board that can clearify this matter, the person should please share. Thanks
From what the man told everyone at the center. He said the MOU would soon be completed and it would be renewed soon.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pushas:
From what the man told everyone at the center. He said the MOU would soon be completed and it would be renewed soon.
That's a good news
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
DawnEden:

That's a good news
We should keep checking the website for any changes. What is the deadline for submitting the application on their page
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
DawnEden:

That's a good news
We should keep checking the website for any changes. What is the deadline for submitting the application on their page?

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by thesishelp: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
We at thesis help International provide High Quality Writing Help,We develop, guide and train students on their final year projects so that they score the best of marks in their final years. Our training is based on live projects and we ensure students get practical knowledge on the working and technical details of the project.We are always on deck to ensure
1.Prompt completion and delivery of work
2.Best write up service
3.professionals who are mobile to teach students the practical aspect of the work
4.Be it Engineering,pure and applied sciences, social sciences we guarantee you distinction
5.Plagiarism free work
6.Total design and construction of gadgets needed for your electrical engineering projects
7.Mathematical Analysis
8.Thousands of topics to choose from
9.prompt guidance and follow up
These and many more our team of expert writers offer u
contact via signature
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by ciscon: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
For those that had theirs, please any need to go with originals of all the documents?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
ciscon:
For those that had theirs, please any need to go with originals of all the documents?
You will simply be going for 'jamboree' if you refuses to go with your originals.
Attention to detail is a very vital skill. Sticking to given instructions is another worthy skill that can be acquired.
Boss, go with your originals and photocopies.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pushas:
We should keep checking the website for any changes. What is the deadline for submitting the application on their page?
5th March
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Hayfeez(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pushas:
No not required

Thank you
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Pushas:
Thank You.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by hazan041(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abeg o when dem go collate result and conatct d nominated candidates?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by BuzyBrain(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
hazan041:
Abeg o when dem go collate result and conatct d nominated candidates?

When some people never write? Kogi people still dey test venue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.