Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Redefining Roles In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redefining Roles In A Relationship (459 Views)

Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / 9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redefining Roles In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hello there! It’s a new year and this is my first on this category. I hope you’re already having a great year and you’re looking forward to having quality relationship with your partner. For those who are not yet in a relationship, take your time, not being in one doesn’t make you incomplete. Bask in your singleness and be in love with yourself, living everyday to the fullest as that’s the basis for relationship. And for those who are probably looking forward to getting hooked up: like someone is wooing you already or you’re attracted to someone, I wish you all the best and very fruitful relationship.

On the first post on this category: RELATIONSHIP101; UNDERSTANDING THE BASIS, I started by establishing the basis of a relationship and at the later end of the post, talked about roles which I promised to share in subsequent post. So here is it!

Roles are certain functions assumed in a relationship which are expected from both parties in that relationship. However, over time, a lot of us have made an identity out of roles. But we must understand that roles are by-products; they spring from understanding the basis for a relationship which is about being at home with your completeness. Roles being by-products mean they are not the actual product because they happened as a result of something. You’re the product and without the role, you are still the person you are. You can’t make an identity out of the role you play in a relationship to the extent that you feel like you’re nothing without that role. Such an attitude towards the roles you play is sometimes the root from which control and insecurity grow from.

There are lots of roles casted by society and....

Follow the link to continue: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2017/01/relationship-104-redefining-roles.html#more
Re: Redefining Roles In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
2mins of my life I'm never getting back..
Re: Redefining Roles In A Relationship by Emac34: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
CorGier:
gringrin
Re: Redefining Roles In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
CorGier:

I don't get

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Love Again After An Unhappy Breakup Or Divorce / Girls Do This For Your Men On This Val Day / Origin And History Of St.valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.