Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption (28984 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / Mmm Released Official Statement On Resumption While Gh Is Still Pended / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by permanentgrace(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
In just few days left, one had thought before this day, there will be an official release of statement concerning situation of things with perhaps new rules/modifications that may be added to the system before resumption comes to full effect, but nothing of such. I hope all is well? That money in there is very important to me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Not necessary....Nigerias sha like ceremony sha!!!..who statement epp?..pray they open the site ..simple!!

15 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lastking147(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey

38 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Op you better keep your doctors and HBP drugs close to you. grin

32 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants, on Minutes of our Skype meetings with head of MMM management Mr Andrew. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

U think the only news is news posted to the website?

Smh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by smoothini07: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2017
I beg fifty add me for the whatsapp group. 08181363875

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by jojomario(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants on Skype meetings minutes we had with MMM management. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

Smh
pls add me

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Kassidy90(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants on Skype meetings minutes we had with MMM management. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

Smh
U guys should sit d ferwk down, Guilders kor, guiding ni, which MMM management u had meeting with... I am a participant too believe me our money don go...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
when u say ur money in there, how do u mean. there is no central account, ur money is in the hands of fellow participants and the scammers running d website. they will probably restart, ur money is gone

16 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kassidy90:

U guys should sit d ferwk down, Guilders kor, guiding ni, which MMM management u had meeting with... I am a participant too believe me our money don go...

Participant indeed. Stop making noise, and send me your account number ahead of 14th.

Regards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
smoothini07:
I beg fifty add me for the whatsapp group. 08181363875

jojomario:
pls add me

Added, I have strict rules pls. Thanks in advance.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

pls add 08067484005
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Elegantdiva: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Add me too.07089128618
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Kassidy90(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Participant indeed. Stop making noise, and send me your account number ahead of 14th.

Regards
For Wat, u wanna send me my frozen money...? I go happy... I can even pray for u for forty days n nite

3 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by sats: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
14th go shock una
The problem of mmm are the guiders, they dont put in as much as they take out
I dare say no guider put in millions before gh'ing millions

8 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Elegantdiva:
Add me too.07089128618

OneSentence:

pls add 08067484005

Done
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
sats:
14th go shock una
The problem of mmm are the guiders, they dont put in as much as they take out
I dare say no guider put in millions before gh'ing millions

Dey Dia dey talk Wetin u no no. Other colleagues even put 2million, #the50%Christmasbonusstruggle

You can apply to be a guider, it's for everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by bettercreature(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Not necessary....Nigerias sha like ceremony sha!!!..who statement epp?..pray they open the site ..simple!!
You guys are in hurry,they will release a very bad news in the new few hours
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by permanentgrace(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Smh

So MMM now hoard information from its participants? If i may ask, which platform/channel is the best to pass information to the participants? In your little mind, i guess it's a whatsapp group where less than 500people are members compared to over 3million participants with their respective PO in the site?

Also, the fact you PHed for a million naira as a guider (if truly you are one) does not mean you'll pay the money. You could just be using that to deceive the public that you too PH but in real sense, the PH will be cancelled while the normal participants keep pumping in our hard earned money for you to enjoy 10% on each for doing virtually nothing.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
I see a lot of ignorant people talking about guiders crashing the system,no be guiders crash anything,you probably don't know how the whole thing works.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
permanentgrace:

So MMM now hoard information from its participants? If i may ask, which platform/channel is the best to pass information to the participants? In your little mind, i guess it's a whatsapp group where less than 500people are members compared to over 3million participants with their respective PO in the site?

Also, the fact you PHed for a million naira as a guider (if truly you are one) does not mean you'll pay the money. You could just be using that to deceive the public that you too PH but in real sense, the PH will be cancelled while the normal participants keep pumping in our hard earned money for you to enjoy 10% on each for doing virtually nothing.

Mr ... in your little mind

MMM is not hoarding information from anyone. It is your guiders duty or even referrer to take care of every one of you under them, as regards dissemination of relevant information. It has always been so even before now. It's not my fault that whoever referred u didn't include u in one whatsapp group or the other. That is the principal reason for having leaders isn't it?

Talking about the best platform to disseminate information, is NAIRALAND the best platform? Better than Whatsapp? Or u expect Sergei Mavrodi to send u personal news and reports on what's been done? Why are the guiders there? Wisen up please.

Hahahahahaha, so if I PH. 1million I would cancel it and loose 500k which is my 50%? (look at the date well). You must be a myopic thinker sorry to say. Mind you it's my spare cash and I want the community to last so contributing is my duty to the community as usual.

I don't know what's some people's beef with guiders anyway, it's very easy to be a guider you can just apply. Anyways the new model would be regulating our monthly cashing out limits on bonuses only , which I personally support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by mecussey(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
wahabian:
I see a lot of ignorant people talking about guiders crashing the system,no be guiders crash anything,you probably don't know how the whole thing works.

Demand was just hight than supply that all. I went to GTB that period to collect just 50k...they said them no get upto 50k, that i should wait that they are bringing money. I checked the queue...long...i asked do u have 40? She said No, what of 30, she said yes that I should rewrite my slip. I just rewrite am, dem pack 100 naira worth both good and bad, dirty and clean give me. I just asked for nylon bc the whole thing looked like 500k. As i commot i hanged outside dey observe when van go carry money come...for where. As i was enjoying some bottles with a friend, he said he wanted to go and pay someone at the bank, i tell am say no road oo say population too much. On a second thought, i tell am make him go, since he is depositing. Suprisingly, he said depositors were less and they were treating them like a king. Within 15mins my guy don come out, i said wowwww and stayed 3hrs bc i wan withdraw. If Nigerians understand mmm well, dem no go allow am die. My probs na these guiders thing, they should modify it to suit niger situation They add nothing to the system and take alot.

15 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
mecussey:

Demand was just hight than supply that all. I went to GTB that period to collect just 50k...they said them no get upto 50k, that i should wait that they are bringing money. I checked the queue...long...i asked do u have 40? She said No, what of 30, she said yes that I should rewrite my slip. I just rewrite am, dem pack 100 naira worth both good and bad, dirty and clean give me. I just asked for nylon bc the whole thing looked like 500k. As i commot i hanged outside dey observe when van go carry money come...for where. As i was enjoying some bottles with a friend, he said he wanted to go and pay someone at the bank, i tell am say no road oo say population too much. On a second thought, i tell am make him go, since he is depositing. Suprisingly, he said depositors were less and they were treating them like a king. Within 15mins my guy don come out, i said wowwww and stayed 3hrs bc i wan withdraw. If Nigerians understand mmm well, dem no go allow am die. My probs na these guiders thing, they should modify it to suit niger situation They add nothing to the system and take alot.

well said

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by permanentgrace(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Mr ... in your little mind

MMM is not hoarding information from anyone. It is your guiders duty or even referrer to take care of every one of you under them, as regards dissemination of relevant information. It has always been so even before now. It's not my fault that whoever referred u didn't include u in one whatsapp group or the other. That is the principal reason for having leaders isn't it?

Talking about the best platform to disseminate information, is NAIRALAND the best platform? Better than Whatsapp? Or u expect Sergei Mavrodi to send u personal news and reports on what's been done? Why are the guiders there? Wisen up please.

Hahahahahaha, so if I PH. 1million I would cancel it and loose 500k which is my 50%? (look at the date well). You must be a myopic thinker sorry to say. Mind you it's my spare cash and I want the community to last so contributing is my duty to the community as usual.

I don't know what's some people's beef with guiders anyway, it's very easy to be a guider you can just apply. Anyways the new model would be regulating our monthly cashing out limits on bonuses only , which I personally support.

Long talk and at the end, no message passed. So can you now answer on why the admin. of mmm has shunned the idea of desseminating information through PO?

10 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by sats: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Dey Dia dey talk Wetin u no no. Other colleagues even put 2million, #the50%Christmasbonusstruggle

You can apply to be a guider, it's for everybody.

Personal money or money made from the mmm?
I will go with latter
You can prove me wrong

You ph million, the pending gh is in billions
I will like to see how the mmm system wriggles its way out of this one

Please be informed that, am an active mmm participant, december freeze tsunami didnt get me though, i anticipated it

5 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Moji12(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

pls add 08033181481
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Tolu91(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by joeworipre: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
08060200519. add me to your group plss
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
sats:

Personal money or money made from the mmm?
I will go with latter
You can prove me wrong

You ph million, the pending gh is in billions
I will like to see how the mmm system wriggles its way out of this one

Please be informed that, am an active mmm participant, december freeze tsunami didnt get me though, i anticipated it

Every month the GH is always in billions, and so are PHs. Understand this.

So a freeze was imposed for one month to sustain the community. No GHs, but PHs continues for 3O DAYS . Inspired by 50% roi for the season. There are lots who jumped at that opportunity.

Well why not just watch in wait? And see how ...mmm system wriggles its way out of this one.

Goodluck.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by sapientia1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
fifty:

Every month the GH is always in billions, and so are PHs. Understand this.

So a freeze was imposed for one month to sustain the community. No GHs, but PHs continues for 3O DAYS . Inspired by 50% roi for the season. There are lots who jumped at that opportunity.

Well why not just watch in wait? And see how ...mmm system wriggles its way out of this one.

Goodluck.

Regards
Please, add me to your WhatsApp group. 07060405197

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.