Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. (22506 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
nonsense write up, hw old are you self? Infact, don't let ke hear pim from u again

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by kinzmen: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
You use to read any witches and wizards in your village grin
Witches and wizards der your village? That is the question and reading up and down about people's village grin
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Shortyy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastafarian:
go and build your house, "Village people" are just excuses people make for their failures in life
Are you alright? Village witches and wizards are real. You just have to believe in God and have faith. Those uncles and old men, if them visit their oracle for you ehh? You won't know where you you are going anymore
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by nedu2000(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
If you are from ogoja i will advice you build your house in calabar. If you want to build in edo state,better adopt another state,maybe delta and build your house. Most indigenes of these regions dont even trsvel for the holidays to their villages.The bible did say that we shouldnt be ignorant of the devices of the devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastafarian:

they haven't because they don't exist in my world, same way you're not afraid of Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees or Chucky or Freddy Krueger

Dude, Freddie Kruger Jason are symbolic character of a real life phenomenon. So is ghost sickness... They are both contagious.

Do your home work.

@topic- if you don't try you won't know

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Techguyz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
hahaha... pack come.my village
location: Niger state, Lavun local government - Dabban district. Language: Nupe
Witches: 80% Wizards: 20%
See my bro... you go see small pikin (of 5years) old don load jazz
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by xykms101: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
How rich and old are you ? i believe you are not richer or younger than Alex iwobi , the poor boy visits village like no other person, he has just completed his mansion. Are there not people you call witches and wizard in KANU ,okocha , osazie and mikel's village ?

Build your mansion if you have the money because fairy tales only meant for infants.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by femi4: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
I use to read up and down about the witches in your village controlling you and attacking you and all that...

Please I want to know how true it is... Share true stories you know... Am asking because i want to build a house in my village but am scared that they will attack me.
Its not true...even villagers now watch Dstv
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by ephi123(f): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Techguyz:
hahaha... pack come.my village

location: Niger state, Lavun local government - Dabban district.
Language: Nupe

Witches: 80%
Wizards: 20%

See my bro... you go see small pikin (of 5years) old don load jazz

This is so funny.

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
My broda a words is enough 4 d wise village na village wia pple mine a pure wicked, beta 5n mini town close ur village is more beta dats my own
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by chiefojiji(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
op, witches and wizards are even here sef reading ur post.

if u do normal, dem no go treat ur fukup!

3 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by atilla(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
When I wanted to build a house in my village, popsy and the whole family was like "them go kill you o" grin

So I threw the whole village a contest, cut open my foundation and asked the whole witches and wizards to do their worst, I ask them to bury all the worst juju inside and I will be back in two wweeks

Two weeks later I come with three trailer load of cement and block and other thingy

My house is completed now and no witches was bold enough to try me grin grin

Is this a true story? If yes then your brave. I don't believe they can harm me but I won't give them open invitation to try

3 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by eliyke(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
u can build dat's if u grow up in d village,dey cant attack u because dey believe u knw dem
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:
I use to read up and down about the witches in your village controlling you and attacking you and all that...

Please I want to know how true it is... Share true stories you know... Am asking because i want to build a house in my village but am scared that they will attack me.

lmao grin

Sukkot what say you?
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by fromnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:

There is one way ro eacape the devourer, just give your life to christ.
1. Repent of your sins,
2. Believe in Jesus
3. Baptize in water
4. Receive the holy ghost and

The devil will be scared of you.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by bezimo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am well educated, exposed and by privilege well travelled, I can tell you that witchcraft, village and household wickedness is real, no let anybody fool you oh but more real is the Lord Jesus power.

I have heard countless real life stories and perhaps been confronted in that regard a few times.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They do and I do see them occasionally performing Africa magic during the day and at night. For example trees would be talking, car would be moving but no driver,no passenger ,no key at indignation .

haba bros. you can lie o shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Maybe my village is different. This witches in the village story is just a story to me.

Rich people come home (my village) to build houses all the time.
It's kind of a thing of joy when we all meet in the village for festive seasons and masquerade festivals.

we are progressive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Bruno3000(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastafarian:

they haven't because they don't exist in my world, same way you're not afraid of Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees or Chucky or Freddy Krueger
forces of darkness are real. Even atheists know it, they just choose to ignore what they can't explain. There are differnt powers and different worlds as well. Ask the politicians, musicians, movie stars/producers, and true MEN OF GOD. Wish I can shed more light. Don't let these atheists' comments fool u, most of them are agents of darkness!

3 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by opribo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastafarian:
go and build your house, "Village people" are just excuses people make for their failures in life

Well, all I know is that bad and evil jealous people are everywhere, if you have reasons to believe your village people are evil then invest your money in some other profitable ventures for now and then when you have achieved all you can come back and build your house, there is no need to allow low minded people to cut your life short due to envy.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Origin(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
They are now in the cities. Nobody de village again.

They are on the internet too. Reading this your topic. Better Run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by IRALIFE(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:

bro it is not as ef ah not get faith, but i have been listening ang realdng scaring things...

Read the right things to renew your mind. Read the BIBLE. The devil and his agents operate but knowing and trusting Jesus gives you the right sense of believing only what God says about you. Shalom
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by silverkab: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
If you think there is no witch then read Exodus 22 vs 18. We only pray and have faith in the power of God to destroy their powers. Mind you the witch that can ground you is that witch that is a member of your family. Your should not be that they don't exist but that will prayers you can overcome them.

1 Like

Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Joavid:

haba bros. you can lie o shocked

No be lie.I do experience it so am talking from experience
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Billwilson: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
My bro it is real bt now Christianity has taken over everywhere so everybody dey mind their bizness. i would advice u build ur house in a town close to ur village. Witches do not really attack easily except somebody from ur family that is envious of ur success be it ur mum dad brother sister uncle aunty grannies present nd approve ur matter before the house then ur case will b look upon. Money get grade o if u get money like dangote or politicians the witches and wizards go dey fear u. U can even destroy their meeting place nothing go do u .
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
atilla:

Is this a true story? If yes then your brave. I don't believe they can harm me but I won't give them open invitation to try
Correct guy!!
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Build but don't build flamboyantly. Just dey do am small small like say money no dey. Dont show yourself. After a while, pause d building and rest even if d money is available, then continue again. Thats just your own part, then of course prayers is important so that God will do his part to protect you. Because no matter how u pretend say money no dey, some witches get mirror to view your account o. Witchcraft is in hierarchy
To some people, this your comment is funny but to people that understand, you have made a very good point. If you want to die quick in some villages, build a house within one year except of course you know your God.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by NaWetinDey(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Well, you have already come off as somebody who believes in nothing. As I see it now, there is only one way to find out...
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Nehemz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
konjinokillme:

Witches & wizard are real, if u do not believe of there exit that means u do not believe of Satan exitance, but when u have Jesus in u they don't have any right over ur life.
Re: Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. by Krestkross: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
My bro
My own solution be say go and build your house buh, look for spiritual powers. If no church go church well and if na juju do better juju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / Amazing Fact!!!!! Goliath's Skull Been Exhumed At The Foot Of Mount Elah / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.