₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,771,948 members, 3,443,412 topics. Date: Monday, 27 March 2017 at 07:25 PM

The Only Time You Have Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Time You Have Failed (101 Views)

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

The Only Time You Have Failed by Boldwinner(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11
I came across this story online which really made me think deeply about how we respond to failure and what it takes to be successful. Here it goes:

One night, a spider found a tree to spin its web on. It had worked all day to spin a big, strong web and decided to get some sleep. The next morning when it woke up, it saw that the web had been torn to pieces. The wind had blown so strongly at night.

The spider had nothing to eat as nothing was caught by the web. When the wind swept across, the spider asked “Wind, why did you blow.....Continue Reading

(0) (Reply)

End Dating Depression With Guy Gets Girl / Dr Love: (case 1) My Partner Hardly Calls Me / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.