Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick (2977 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / The Best Sex Positions For Every Penis Size (INSTRUCTIONAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2017
The beauty of a man with a thick penis is ... everything. He can hit all kinds of "right" places without even trying, and you never need to worry about finding positions for a tight fit 'cause it's all a tight fit. Here's how to best enjoy that glorious thing.

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN
Prop yourself on the very edge of a counter (bathroom for shorter dude, kitchen for taller). Pull him toward you, with your arms around his shoulders, and legs around his hips — hang on for dear life. This is a semi-unbalanced position that's great for impromptu flings with lots of making out and exactly the right mix of tenderness and raw *~fire~*.

THE OW OH OHHHHH
Anal? With this dude? OK, I got you — you can do this. Have him kneel, sitting back on his feet. You do the same, but sitting back on his dick with your bum. Caveats: Make sure you're beyond turned on. Put on a shit-ton of lube, then put on even more. Reach behind to get a feel for where he is and slide onto him, going as slow as you want. Don't make that beeping sound backing up trucks make and you should be fine.

THE FORTRESS
If he's thick and long, and you're more on the petite side, you'll need to mitigate some of that overwhelming ... girth. Lie flat on your belly, spreading your legs slightly. Continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/try-this-play-positions-if-your-partner.html

Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by seunny4lif(m): 3:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Thick like how?
I'm not understanding
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2017
You should know you are a man or are you a half man? just askingoooooo.
seunny4lif:
Ok
Thick like how?
I'm not understanding
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by seunny4lif(m): 3:25am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
I'm a woman cool cool cool
Now answer my question
Chysexy:
You should know you are a man or are you a half man? just askingoooooo.
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by Houston20(m): 3:34am On Jan 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin
I'm a woman cool cool cool
Now answer my question

She Don tell u say she Don try both thin and thick dat thick is d best u still dey ask
Bros u wan bkom gay
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by yomi007k(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Oops...wrong place.

Im supressing my libido during this recession. ..lol
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by jeff1607(m): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2017
most ladies won't even permit allowing the guy thrusting more than 5 times before calling it quits. what a dilemma
Re: Sex Positions For When Your Partner Has A Thick joystick by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive / Why Does Everyone Hate Air Force 1 / 5 Reasons Why I'll Allow A Guy Fvck My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.