Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) (45485 Views)

Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club / Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA / Mikel Completes Move To Chinese Super League Side Tianjin TEDA (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Mikel fvck up i swear! Just 140,000 and he went to china. Does he know how much oscar, tevez etc are collecting undecided
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Olukat(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Zaheertyler post=52736123]

color blindness[/quo

You didn't get it wink wink wink wink
It's blue still wink wink wink
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by CXLVII: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
With Jet Li and Jackie Chan in that league, I don't think he can win any trophy.
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2017
KingstonDome:

Lalasticlala seun

oga stop begging for Front page. if ut post make sense e go enter am undecided
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by silent10(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2017
akandry:
Mikel is only there for the mula grin grin Igbos and money are like.......... *&*
U don start abi
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Op do you know the meaning of legend? Mikel obi is not yet a legend
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Wantedmiller: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
mikel my brother. after wasting ur time at chelsea you end up at chinaaaa. Do they play football in chain?
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Garshyzee(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Adonis7:

Bet why the jersey kon be like NPL Jersey like this

Adonis na u b this? undecided

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2017
language palava
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Pascal181: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2017
From blue to blue. I love blues...
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Mikel Obi recently moved from English Premier League side, Chelsea to join the super rich Chinese league.

Photos of the Nigerian football legend in the club have emerged as the footballer shared them via Snapchat.

See the pictures,

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/pictures-of-mikel-obi-in-new-chinese.html?m=1[/url]

Chai d beginning of d end
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2017
And his team lost.
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by topsyking: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2017
pls.. what is the tittle of this movie .l
GreenMavro:
smiley

Here is his other team mate flexing with his babe cheesy cheesy cheesy wen he suppose dy training, well he is doing his training in the other room grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2017
plz score an 好球 gooal on ur debut match like oscar did

UP CHELSEA
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Gab123: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
I am happy for you mikel obi. Wishing you all the best
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Fash20: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerian legend... You know that an insult
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Sisei: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2017
The death of Mikel Football Career
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Who knows his Jersey number please because I undérstand that no:12 has been retired by the club in honour of their fans ( the 12th man)

I wish him well, though Tiajin TEDA is one of the weakest team in the Chinese super league and consist of mainly home grown stars.
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by dowjones(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
akandry:
Mikel is only there for the mula grin grin Igbos and money are like.......... *&*

Like your name, your joke is DRY!
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Must the picture be taken with a China phone?
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Adonis7: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Garshyzee:

Lol... Yeah

Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chanchit:
I hope that's a training session and not a real match there sha, make e no be say na stones/rocks dey watch their matches.

£140K/week for stone to watch you, you no go take?
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by jtwest(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Argh! no be stones I dey look for him back so? instead of filled up stadium Abi na training be dis? or el clasico of Chinese league
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by raphy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
So na china phone the op dey use upload this kind tin.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by Adonis7: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Garshyzee:
adonis na you be dis
lol..which Adonis

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) by bizybrain1: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
MIkel,,,,he will still comeback to EPL but to a another club...am not a sootsayer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi Surprised By Magical Ronaldo Showing / Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) / Career Statistics Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.