Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Write Script From Scratch Offer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Write Script From Scratch Offer (1849 Views)

Who's Interested In Learning Python For Data Science (from Scratch) / How Much Does It Cost To Make A Website From Scratch / Lets Build An App Together From Scratch.... Who's In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 12, 2017
May i go straight on what i want from a script...

I. on sign up of registeration form..member name is merged with a number that system prompts.
2.Member will be asked to drop confirm transaction pin from the next page that opens with time ticking
3.If successfully approved ..system will generate a number for the user.
4.New member will be remerged with next number on que and how these numbers are generated will be discussed with u on whatsapp chat.
5. drop your whatsapp number if you understand this project..let me contact you..thanks
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by SeunLanLege(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2017
cwemsy:

I. on sign up of registeration form..member name is merged with a number that system prompts.
2.Member will be asked to drop confirm transaction pin from the next page that opens with time ticking
4.New member will be remerged with next number on que and how these numbers are generated will be discussed with u on whatsapp chat.
5. drop your whatsapp number if you understand this project..let me contact you..thanks

Despite the incoherence of this post, I understand you're trying to build a system similar to MMM?
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by jhosimar: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Interested in this project. I work with php.-whatsapp and call
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
i undstnd it up to d transactn pin prompt box after that dont knw hw it goes from dia?
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Tobilastik(m): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tobilastik:

thanks man for understanding..will pm you
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=jhosimar post=52753779]Interested in this project. I work with php. Renownjosimar@gmail.com. 08070814814 -whatsapp and call[/quote
jhosimar thanks..will contact u
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
finally the system is up and doing. thanks pals.You can join now and earn as much as you can now its very hot.Just drop your whatsapp number or email for sign up form.. Thank me later
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
cwemsy:

Its called Fund Reserve Circuit.Pm me 07035271665 if you wish to join the real big boys money circuits.Its still hot and paying
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Joy7199(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Joy7199:
Do wan to join fund reserve circuit..then whatsapp 07035271665 ...its still hot and paying
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
cwemsy:

Its called Fund Reserve Circuit.Pm me 07035271665 if you wish to join the real big boys money circuits.Its still hot and paying
Its hot like fire

Click this *frc* whatsapp group link and join

*https:///20NcUNGAj8FFYZwThLgZtr*

Millionaires have been made here and recycled..

Fund Reserve Circuit is still Paying

You are invited...oya let come and be passing

https:///20NcUNGAj8FFYZwThLgZtr
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2017
click to visit facebook page to see payments confirmations and lists...whatsapp 07035271665 to collect link to join whatsapp group fund reserve circuit...Its paying...see proof

Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2017
cwemsy:
click to visit facebook page to see payments confirmations and lists...whatsapp 07035271665 to collect link to join whatsapp group fund reserve circuit...Its paying...see proof
https://www.facebook.com/frc.hitbig.net/
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
cwemsy:

http://www.fundreservecircuit.com
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Trueigbo: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2017
SeunLanLege:

Despite the incoherence of this post, I understand you're trying to build a system similar to MMM?
The guy has built the system and people are loosing their hard earned money. Fraudsters everywhere
Re: Write Script From Scratch Offer by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Trueigbo:

The guy has built the system and people are loosing their hard earned money. Fraudsters everywhere
you cannot scam frc or my clients

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Salary Of A Programmer In Nigeria / Let’s Talk Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data And AI / My Embedded Electronics Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.