Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Posted To Edo State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Edo State (982 Views)

2017 Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here / Anybody Going To EDO State From AKURE??? Batch B Stream 2. / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Edo State by snipesdam(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Morning Guys, please I need your assistance to secure a PPA within Benin City metropolis. A friend of mine is urgently in need of a PPA which can offer accommodation. The initial school she was though had accommodation but they rejected her because they wanted a science Corp member.

Your suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Posted To Edo State by UniqueGenii: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Posted To Edo State by Kanurii: 11:15pm On May 27, 2018
snipesdam:
Morning Guys, please I need your assistance to secure a PPA within Benin City metropolis. A friend of mine is urgently in need of a PPA which can offer accommodation. The initial school she was though had accommodation but they rejected her because they wanted a science Corp member.

Wassup boss

I need a ppa in Benin city

Any help?
Re: Posted To Edo State by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
snipesdam:

Where is her preferred local govt?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Landlady?? / Nysc Batch C 2018 Stream 1 Alawee Update / Kebbi State INEC Paying Adhoc Staffs Conflicting Amounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.