Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos (49848 Views)

El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Son of Maiduguiri billionaire Alhaji Mohammed Indimi and Fatima, niece of former Borno State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff will be getting married on January 14th, 2017.

See more photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/cute-pre-wedding-photos-of-alhaji.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by INTROVERT(f): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
kiss
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by AlexCk: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Wait ,
This guy never married b4 ni??

Or perhaps im confusing him with another alhaji's son, cuz all these alhaji's sons seem to look alike with their attires.

HML.

Allah's blessings

7 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by MOSTEC(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Them don do mistake with the wedding date, their wedding wouldn't trend, na MMM go dey trend. JANUARY 14[mmm day]

32 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2017
So beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrGreenMavro: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
wink

The rich will continue to marry the rich, but thats non of my business, what attracted my here was the date JANUARY 14th that date is more important to Nigerians...even if i go this wedding, i go dy check my PO regularly grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by obembet(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Some Hausa people get beta product ooo... Abi na only me see that babe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Kk
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by eolafao: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nigerian Money

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Asey(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
rich marry rich
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ajasbaba(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
after all these una show me,

hope the things go last sha.

happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Abóki thingz..They look idyllic..

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by eyeview: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
It won't still stop him from marrying more wives later :'

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by bamosagie(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Na only Indimi children dey marry all the politician children for Nigeria?!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Adonis7: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017

These people just dey share themselves among themselves sad

Make Adenuga pikin even look my side na embarassed

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by bobbybrown007: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
AlexCk:
Wait ,
This guy never married b4 ni??

Or perhaps im confusing him with another alhaji's son, cuz all these alhaji's sons seem to look alike with their attires.

HML.

Allah's blessings
lolz, wen ur money becomes too much your children will look alike like that of another man children

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Guyman02: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Alhaji Indimi the Chief exploiter of Niger Delta Oyel with several oil blocks acquired for FREE.
The elite arrange marriages between their children while their suffering and smiling supporters fight on their behalf on NL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ajasbaba(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
Abóki thingz..They look idyllic..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Princess4ng:
He's handsome...
She's pretty....
They r both so cute....
Rich marry rich....
How will money circulate?

Just saying though grin

Poor people can be a liability. So to keep the net worth afloat, gotta stay loyal to stacks. Besides the mindset of the poor irritates the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
They are both anonymous, so don't make the headline appear as if they are celebrities or children of national politicians.... anyway, Happy Married life in advance to the intending couples.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jan 14th: The day MMM "returns"

Every other event can take several seats...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Henrolla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Indimi again?...na wa o!!

I guess they make much money so they can easily afford the most expensive brides.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by sexymoma(f): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Indimi's guys dem are cute
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omo see chic
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
keep the money in the family of the rich

way to go bruv

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=ajasbaba post=52742398][/quote]

Say wetin?

I dey compliment them..
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ItzHoludex(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovely....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.