Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos (49860 Views)

El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
what about his cousin sister..rubbish
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
cool
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is it my wedding What's my concernment
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by anguty(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
the north is now turning to india where the rich only marries the rich.if eventually the rich man son chose to go for the poor,then watchout for the movie.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by princessginny(f): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
CertifiedNaija:
Money speaks, both partners are compartible
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
kiss
i love you. Please reply.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ok
i love you. Please reply. Thanks
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by hucienda: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kids of the elite.

Obi Somto!

Sharp guy
cool
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ubest1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wrong date nothing is accepted on MMM Christmas day
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
MOSTEC:
Them don do mistake with the wedding date, their wedding wouldn't trend, na MMM go dey trend. JANUARY 14[mmm day]
HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Number2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

The rich will continue to marry the rich, but thats non of my business, what attracted my here was the date JANUARY 14th that date is more important to Nigerians...even if i go this wedding, i go dy check my PO regularly grin grin grin
lol Na so ooo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by seguno2: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
So beautiful

Why not, if not?
With oil well licence and state allocation of Niger Delta oil revenue, it is easy to get beautiful while your area is filled with uneducated almajiris whose joblessness make them easy recruits for Boko Haram terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by dejisky(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rich Muslim Hausa can hug each other before marriage but poor ones cant.Bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Medunah: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
The girl is too" pretty, mehn.
And the guy looks so polished and more handsome and exposed than his brother who married zarah.....

Perfect couple
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by wokemzine: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

The rich will continue to marry the rich, but thats non of my business, what attracted my here was the date JANUARY 14th that date is more important to Nigerians...even if i go this wedding, i go dy check my PO regularly grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrGreenMavro: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:
grin
how far now cheesy

u sef dy wait for judgement dy grin grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
She is beautiful.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Poor people can be a liability. So to keep the net worth afloat, gotta stay loyal to stacks. Besides the mindset of the poor irritates the rich.

True to some extent sha
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
how far now cheesy

u sef dy wait for judgement dy grin grin
I hope say we'll never wait till eternity tongue grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by yedidiah(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
I really love Borno people. If not for boko haram that took advantage of their innocent and wrecked the state.

Very free people with lots of beautiful Ladies from the Marghis to the Baburs a d from the kanuris to the shuwa Arabs! All beautiful people.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by yedidiah(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
AlexCk:
Wait ,
This guy never married b4 ni??

Or perhaps im confusing him with another alhaji's son, cuz all these alhaji's sons seem to look alike with their attires.

HML.

Allah's blessings
indimi children fit make two football teams Na. But I like the man, very free and always happy.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by MrGreenMavro: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:

I hope say we'll never wait till eternity tongue grin
my dear no o...or else i go call the person wey i pay wen i PH say i no do again
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Georgesudosen(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by JennyOfOldstones(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful Couple..I must confess,They look better than Zahra and her husband.

That last picture sha...It seems the hijab is only for poor northern girls.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
doskie:
i love you. Please reply.
I'm blushing ryt now.... grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Asey:
rich marry rich
Rich hangs out with the rich and not the poor, hence he/she will marry another rich. Rich meets poor only when poor is cleaning the kitchen or trimming the lawns......you don't expect rich to marry the cleaner so as to balance your equation now, do you?

Adonis7:

These people just dey share themselves among themselves sad

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by seguno2: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
yedidiah:
I really love Borno people. If not for boko haram that took advantage of their innocent and wrecked the state.

Very free people with lots of beautiful Ladies from the Marghis to the Baburs a d from the kanuris to the shuwa Arabs! All beautiful people.

Who/What do you think is responsible for Boko Haram?
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by manikspears: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
no problem "Kwantinu",make nna dey marry nna sef go,ministers daughters vs governor sons later make nna con open dirty mouth say nna dey for the masses.no be nna fault na those political thugs wey no get sense dey cause am.never in history has the bosses daughter married an henchman and this doesnt tell you anything abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Reborn12: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
What a date...MohaMMed weds
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by DonaTee(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
dejisky:
Rich Muslim Hausa can hug each other before marriage but poor ones cant.Bunch of hypocrites.

no b only hug. U no see where he dey palpate n percus d Ukwu?
chai! After dey ll be screaming hijab upandan

she come where wedding gown ontop undecided

Dem fyn jare. Make dem enjoy.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by missingrib(f): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Modesty as it's peak...as per d bride to be outfit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.