Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic (24104 Views)

Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Man Beheads A Lady In Enugu, Buries Her In A Shallow Grave (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Mrsugo50: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Miles300: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:
It's soo sad that even Animals are more coordinated than we human

It's a shame sad
. Yes in a lawless country like Nigeria .....
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Ajewealth123:
No Bleep given here. I hate Nigerian policemen.
I was just reading on front page how they attacked a guy and took his package sent from S.A. Now what if no one came to the guys aid and he bleed to death?
And this look like a revenge mission on the policemen, they buried him in a shallow grave so he can be found easily.
I hate nigerian police with passion.
I stopped talking to an uncle of mine who became a policeman. It's been almost 12years now we spoke. Even if we see each other in our family house,I just walk the other way
your children will join THE NPF and the disaffection in your family will continue
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
fran6co:
I don't know y it has to be Rivers state always

When you have a killer as Governor, what do you expect?
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by kenoz(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Too bad
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Ibime(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
melodyirish:
who then is killing, the one that win or the one that loose

Wikes thugs are the ones doing the killing. Ogoni, Ahoada and Omoku are particularly affected.
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Omooniya1: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
this killing is getting out of hand in rivers
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Ajewealth123(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2017
kaluxy007:
your children will join THE NPF and the disaffection in your family will continue
heys are u ok? Ur family will join police force. Are u ok at all?

Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by nwakibie3(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2017
until amaechi is stripped of federal might, this will continue going on in rivers state
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by fran6co(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Ibime:

When you have a killer as Governor, what do you expect?
hope u hv enough evidence to prove that
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by fran6co(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Ibime:

Wikes thugs are the ones doing the killing. Ogoni, Ahoada and Omoku are particularly affected.
pls can u liv ahoada out of that ur list, the place is calm nw everything is normal Nd business hv started as usual
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
When a Violent,evil, thuggery ,wicked brutal Person a d runs of affairs of a state,it always things like this we will continue to hear and see
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
When a Violent,evil, thuggery ,wicked brutal Person runs d affairs of a state,it always things like this we will continue to hear and see
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by eolafao: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
uviesa:
Good. I told them they will all continue to die a mysterious death. Spit on the Nigeria police cops grin grin grin grin

Brother... Well most of them are wicked and they deserve no pity...

But let pity the innocent ones who died...

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Pritypussi(f): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rivers people kill themselves while their superiors in the North kill outside their tribe
please which one is worse
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by lonelydora: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
I'm sorry but permit me to say this.....Rivers indigenes are still backward. They still think the world revolves around 'I am a guy man'.

They have refused to move the state forward with the modern world. Even their chiefs are so useless and senseless. All the 'bad boys' in the communities are known but the chiefs are so scared to arrest them.
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by modsfucker: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
fear south
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by joenor(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na wah ooo
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Ibime(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
fran6co:

pls can u liv ahoada out of that ur list, the place is calm nw everything is normal Nd business hv started as usual

Rumuji to Ahoada is a killers den. I lost a relative to those boys there just 3 weeks ago. When did everything return to normal? Yesterday?
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by ipreach: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op, how did you know that this incident happened in Rivers State?

We have not heard it from any news media.

#RiversStateIsPeaceful
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by mindtricks: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ajewealth123:
No Bleep given here. I hate Nigerian policemen.
I was just reading on front page how they attacked a guy and took his package sent from S.A. Now what if no one came to the guys aid and he bleed to death?
And this look like a revenge mission on the policemen, they buried him in a shallow grave so he can be found easily.
I hate nigerian police with passion.
I stopped talking to an uncle of mine who became a policeman. It's been almost 12years now we spoke. Even if we see each other in our family house,I just walk the other way

Really sad, but truth is all Nigerian police officers are not same. What will help is dealing with the issues on case by case basis rather than a blanket condemnation.

This is not to however deny that many of them are actually evil!
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by ipreach: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ibime:

Rumuji to Ahoada is a killers den. I lost a relative to those boys there just 3 weeks ago. When did everything return to normal? Yesterday?

You are misleading the public. Rumuji to Ahoada is now peaceful. I am living in Rumuji

#RiversStateIsPeaceful
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Ibime(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
ipreach:
Op, how did you know that this incident happened in Rivers State?

We have not heard it from any news media.

#RiversStateIsPeaceful

ipreach:

You are misleading the public. Rumuji to Ahoada is now peaceful. I am living in Rumuji

#RiversStateIsPeaceful

How much is Wike paying you to type nonsense?

Just few months ago, Rumuji police station was attacked and 11 policemen killed.

My relatives body is still in mortuary in Rumuji and you are typing the above.
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by ipreach: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ibime:

How much is Wike paying you to type nonsense?

Just few months ago, Rumuji police station was attacked and 11 policemen killed.

My relatives body is still in mortuary in Rumuji and you are typing the above.

You are not saying the truth
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by nams77: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
lofty900:
Na wa o, and they're still removing his trousers. Abeg why do we Nigerians always like removing dead people's trousers?
I was almost asking same question
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Charly68: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
What do you expect where the wicked reigns ?Unless that man leaves the seat of power the killings will continue just the time of Gov Donatus...Rivers of blood every where all because of money and power . God have mercy !
Re: Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic by Coolgent(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2017
I blame awike for this cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured) / Man Punches Cigarette Seller To Death Over ₦50 In Ogun / Amotekun Arrests A Male Kidnapper Dressed As A Woman In Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.