Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) (46103 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
That's why people are advised to apply a very small amount of henna on a small portion of their skin, and check for reactions after 24hrs. People no dey hear word.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by missKiffy(f): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
I hate that tattoo in the first place
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ahamziho1:
that's what happened when someone doesn't fear God and his word

undecided
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by revivalistdee(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
ajasbaba:
chai
something went wrong.
hmm. nothing went wrong actually, she just got what she finally wished for.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
served her rite
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
irritating
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
firstclassmumu:
dafuq why you wicked like this?
His usename says it all
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Millxz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
This Is Spiritual.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by rallymento(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
It will shape up with time. There is nothing to fear about there.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by mvem(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ahamziho1:
that's what happened when someone doesn't fear God and his word
....do u know what henna is...hv u been to a northern muslim wedding b4 or watched indian or arabic movies b4....the ladies wear it on there hands for things like wedding..its cultural, mostly the arabs and indian wear it...They are not really tottoes and can be easily be cleaned off.It has been there for years so get ur facts right.....from ur words u dnt know what henna is.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by mvem(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
mvem:
....do u know what henna is...hv u been to a northern muslim wedding b4 or watched indian or arabic movies b4....the ladies wear it on there hands for things like wedding..its cultural, mostly the arabs and indian wear it...They are not really tottoes and can be easily be cleaned off.It has been there for years so get ur facts right.....from ur words u dnt know what henna is.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by tammie24: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
I pray that hand becomes so disfigured that she would have no other choice than to amputate it.
such a wicked human being

Omg!!!
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Beetee1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
actually i can't see what's bad about her hand with the Tatoo. just that the tatoo is embosse grin
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by iceberylin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
idiot
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
I pray that hand becomes so disfigured that she would have no other choice than to amputate it.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by olayeancah23(f): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Huh, dis is bad embarassed
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Ashanti12(f): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
BrutalJab:
Nice Ringworms
no na indomie
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by lanre147(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
BRS u no get brain
sorry to say
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
honestly, I wonder which god you pray to.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by zubydave(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Stupidity at its peak.
Oga if it were your sister that this happened to would have still prayed so. Do unto others as we wish others to do unto us.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
lanre147:
BRS u no get brain
sorry to say
You are saying i don't have brain for bringing home my opinion, thank your stars this is a faceless forum, if not na pieces of your bone will be left of you.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
iceberylin:
idiot

You are so quick to type that word, thank ur stars i can't meet you in person. If not?
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
zubydave:

Oga if it were your sister that this happened to would have still prayed so. Do unto others as we wish others to do unto us.

My sister is not foolish to do such.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
tammie24:
such a wicked human being

Omg!!!
Take it easy on me, never judge a book by its cover.
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by tammie24: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Take it easy on me, never judge a book by its cover.
please don't say things like that again if you are really not like that.

Remember!
From the abundance of the heart....
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2017
ajasbaba:
chai

something went wrong.

No 5hit Einstein!
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by iceberylin(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2017
i'll say it to your face dont proud yaself.. dumb thing angry angry angry angry
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You are so quick to type that word, thank ur stars i can't meet you in person. If not?
Re: A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
08100392181 whatsapp number
olayeancah23:
Huh, dis is bad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 / LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.