Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" (43636 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by bosstony(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shuu cry
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by mikron(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

I don't care if anyone respects my opinion.

There is a below par level of intelligence pervading our society. And people like this are common place. People who won't bother to get the essence of an issue. And it sickens me how low we have sunk in general.
Opinion is worth it if it is constructive and based on a valid point of view. Someone who says "we have noticed you" as a response has nothing upstairs to offer and therefore is better off keeping shut.

My point was that no one bothers to try to analyse issues anywhere close to normally. That is why silly topics flood the front page of our previously esteemed nairaland (xyz flaunts cleavage in photo shoot, abc Davido wizkid flaunt wad of dollars black black bla). Those silly topics generate the biggest traffic and as usual our intellectually bereft audience will exhibit their usual rubbish in the name of opinion.

ok
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Dedetwo(m): 3:33am On Jan 14, 2017
The so-called Gideon Okeke is silly as those foolish Nigerians who eat “Iba garri” with spoon.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by cuteralph101(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Thecelebgists:
Nollywood Actor and Tinsel star Gideon Okeke took to his social media page to call out his fellow veteran Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu for always using “vulgar language” in his movie roles.

The tinsel star who iterated that he his a fan of his fellow nollywood actor but he his against the languages that he uses and also he came after directors and producer who gave this veteran Nollywood actor the freedom to use those languages in virtually every particular role assigned to him.

Do You Think The Veteran Actor Should His Famous Movie Slangs?

http://celebgists.com/nollywood-actor-gideon-okeke-blast-chiwetalu-agu-social-media/

if he uses vulgar language that shud be censored and not for general view....however I feel this idiot is having a personal grudge against Mr Agu. He's famous for his words be it vulgar or not. That's d job of the censors board not u Mr Gabrest Oke.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Udokakris(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
cuteralph101:
if he uses vulgar language that shud be censored and not for general view....however I feel this idiot is having a personal grudge against Mr Agu. He's famous for his words be it vulgar or not. That's d job of the censors board not u Mr Gabrest Oke.
I concur!
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by faaz24: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
GudlockJoena:
Why do Nigerians resist common sense arguments?

The guy is simply saying some movies should be rated 18+ if they contain vulgar language, and not broadcast as if it was PG.

But typical Naija mentality is "wetin concern you", "mind your business" "Are we complaining" angry.
I go with you
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by kingsfield(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nathdoug:
Chiwetalu agu I know...gideon okeke I don't
He wants us to know him cos dis is my first tym of hearing dat name.

Dats dia new strategy, u can ask Skibii.
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by luminouz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
ngoben:
his words sometimes are so vulgar..... don't really like his movies
Am not Igbo by d way but I like d man like die! His pronunciations are way funny even dou i don't really understand them! grin
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Nathdoug(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
kingsfield:

He wants us to know him cos dis is my first tym of hearing dat name.

Dats dia new strategy, u can ask Skibii.
lolz
Re: Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" by Buike8: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pls who is Gideon Okeke, is he a journalist or what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.