Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee (33167 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Damilola and her soldier Boo boo, Akin, are getting married soon, and here are their lovely pre-wedding photos...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/check-out-this-lovely-military-pre.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by makydebbie(f): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful kisskiss

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by midehi2(f): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
beautiful, I can't marry a uniform man except a navy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by vedah: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Maybe he'll wear his uniform on the wedding day too.

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by hordhunharyor(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2017
It's doing me like i should go and marry... grin pre-wedding photos advertising close-up right
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by blasian123: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2017
the man looks handsome ,and the woman is NOT beautiful , according to my standard.

maybe she is rich, or elsse , she can not

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Defaramade(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
Why, if I may ask?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Cute

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Make we talk true,dis babe worwor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by MrGreenMavro: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy
The last Military man wedding i attended, i still dy regret am till today.

His boiz from the barracks were incharge serving the food and drinks and dy didn't wear uniform.

na so me and my guy go dy corner 4 plates of food...we con still go meet one of the boiz say we never chop.

my guy forget to clean him mouth well...and one seed of rice dy him mouth, na so dem ask my guy say how d seed of rice reach him mouth.
The guy con go lie say he chop m for dream before he come dere.

Bros if you see the way the military man boiz slap me and my guy...i no no wen i go meet the bride tell her say...HAPPY CONVOCATION MA cheesy

Thank God say dem no carry us go barracks...well Barrack obama for com bail us dere cheesy cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by nenergy(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Why, if I may ask?
Because She likes Okporoko grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Make we talk true,dis babe worwor
If na you shey na fine babe you go marry when you know almost all your days will be spent without her...Lol.

But anyways she's still beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nosaghae(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
the man looks handsome ,and the woman is NOT beautiful , according to my standard.

maybe she is rich, or elsse , she can not
That's why beauty lies only in the eyes of the beholder

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Mayflowa(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:

Thought you already got a man you're already committed to if that is your dp. So why imagining the impossible?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by idupaul: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

sad

Sure

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by talktonase(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
midehi2:
beautiful, I can't marry a uniform man except a *navy* grin
you want to marry the whole Nigerian Navy,your kpekus go hearam! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by goingape: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
CertifiedNaija:
Damilola and her soldier Boo boo, Akin, are getting married soon, and here are their lovely pre-wedding photos...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/check-out-this-lovely-military-pre.html?m=1
marrying a older woman is not advisable!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by misteryman: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
What does this one know about love, unfriendly human being.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by slimzypink(f): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss i wanna love 2
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Mrsugo50: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Soldier husband
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
If you ain't getting married to an military man, you ain't getting married to a man!!! #ArmyStrong

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
ok...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by repogirl(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Men in Sharp Uniforms look so..... wink

HML to them.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Defaramade(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2017
nenergy:
Because She likes Okporoko grin
Abeg wetin be okporoko?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by clems88(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

sad
ofcos thatz what hez gonna wear

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by octopusfreaky(f): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Defaramade:
Why, if I may ask?
Their profession looks more corporate, decent and they always loaded$€
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy
The last Military man wedding i attended, i still dy regret am till today.

His boiz from the barracks were incharge serving the food and drinks and dy didn't wear uniform.

na so me and my guy go dy corner 4 plates of food...we con still go meet one of the boiz say we never chop.

my guy forget to clean him mouth well...and one seed of rice dy him mouth, na so dem ask my guy say how d seed of rice reach him mouth.
The guy con go lie say he chop m for dream before he come dere.

Bros if you see the way the military man boiz slap me and my guy...i no no wen i go meet the bride tell her say...HAPPY CONVOCATION MA cheesy

Thank God say dem no carry us go barracks...well Barrack obama for com bail us dere cheesy cheesy

Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee by kristie26(f): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
vedah:

sad
He will now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.