Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (47784 Views)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by buskie13(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2017
99foxxy:
Love has no flaws, stretch marks or no stretch marks i will sure love him after all there are creams out there to clear them, no big deal.
where can i get a good cream,I've bought some,but seems like they're not working
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 7:30pm On May 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hypocrisy @ work undecided...I wonder who you'd go after first grin grin
Durh! Wanna compare a Tortoise to a man?
Honestly, thinking of it makes me feel gay. grin
I'll go for a lady who's as sexy as I'm.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by edimolu(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:
Am sure I wouldn't like it. have not seen one before tho, so it's not cool to assume how I would feel.
You mean to say you have never seen a stretch mark before?....i salute this lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by 99foxxy(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
buskie13:
where can i get a good cream,I've bought some,but seems like they're not working
Dunno of any cause I don't have stretch marks but I heard they have creams to clear them.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by acc001(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2017
I have no problem if the marks are light. But I really see no reason why a man(or woman) would leave their stretch marks to a point where it is disgusting to their significant other. Not with all the stretch mark creams out there undecided
No mata wot u use on stretchmark it cn nva go,d bst tin is to liv it d way it is, as tyms goes on it will go dim on its own,bt if u try to use sumtin on it,it get worsen
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by henrybaby: 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
As long as It's very little, I'm Okay with it
hmmmm
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Durh! Wanna compare a Tortoise to a man?
Honestly, thinking of it makes me feel gay. grin
I'll go for a lady who's as sexy as I'm.
One thing I know for sure is no matter how long man lives, he can never outlive a Tortoise grin grin True or False tongue tongue...should you go for someone Sexy and Sassy as yourself who do you wanna leave the less attractive ones for? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Namdeenero(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Which cream can effectively treat stretchmarks cos i have a ton of these niggas on my back and people look at me funny when i go to the pool, like I'm a cultist or something. Got some on my shoulders too but i guess it's cos i used to lift weights back then
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
One thing I know for sure is no matter how long man lives, he can never outlive a Tortoise grin grin True or False tongue tongue...should you go for someone Sexy and Sassy as yourself who do you wanna leave the less attractive ones for? undecided
Very true. cheesy

For the Tortoise ofcos. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by aristocrazzy: 8:02pm On May 31, 2017

Let's see your bum for fastidious inspection.
Nawa oo
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 8:03pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Very true. cheesy

For the Tortoise ofcos. tongue
Hehehehe! The other question is left unattended to but why Debbie! cry cry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! The other question is left unattended to but why Debbie! cry cry
I said very true to the first one. I can't leave the Tortoise with nothing na. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 8:34pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I said very true to the first one. I can't leave the Tortoise with nothing na. tongue
The Tortoise part is actually not important but the latter undecided answer Oooo! Debbie
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
The Tortoise part is actually not important but the latter undecided answer Oooo! Debbie
I'll think about it. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Noble855: 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
Every part of my body is fresh and smooth, nothing like stress mark that's why many ladies like to get in touch with me but I hardly give them face except decent ones who knows what life is about
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Noble855: 9:36pm On May 31, 2017
Every part of my body is fresh and smooth, nothing like stress mark that's why many ladies like to get in touch with me but I hardly give them face except decent ones who knows what life is all about
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
Well for me i dont give a shit if his got stretch marks, hell i wont even give a fvck if he has mighty swellings on his body....................................sofa he has the money to take care of me am cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Well for me i dont give a shit if his got stretch marks, hell i wont even give a fvck if he has mighty swellings on his body....................................sofa he has the money to take care of me am cool
GAYbriel. undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by jbnm: 9:48pm On May 31, 2017
no big deal women get stretch mark too.some get am plenty
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by dacovajnr: 9:48pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll think about it. tongue
Hehehehe! You go fear wooing snub now tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
GAYbriel. undecided

lmfao

i aiint no GAYbriel o......................cant u see the f just beside me name
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! You go fear wooing snub now tongue
tongue tongue
Youdontmeanit.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Noah13: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:
If that is my sole concern regarding a man then I am a very shallow woman.
That's the least of my worries.....there is no cure and it it is very much down to your genes how many you have and how quickly they become less noticeable.
that a+s is something else!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by BigBrother9ja: 10:01pm On May 31, 2017
Piercedclit:
A man with stretch mark on his bum should not come near me o undecided
How can i be having it on my bum [s]as a result of the increment in that area [/s] and you are having it too.
Your bum should be smooth like a baby's face. ehn
I find the one on the arms sexy sha
Abi because of the akamu wey dem dey pour untop grin

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmfao

i aiint no GAYbriel o......................cant u see the f just beside me name
Okay. undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by amakadihot87(f): 10:32pm On May 31, 2017
I have no problem if the marks are light. But I really see no reason why a man(or woman) would leave their stretch marks to a point where it is disgusting to their significant other. Not with all the stretch mark creams out there undecided
.......stretch mark cream do nit work

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay. undecided

okay

not that u give a fvck anyways but

truth is i kinda made a statement of how being a lady is super easy compared to being a guy to a close female friend on whatsapp and she countered as expected

she then dare me to act like a lady for two weeks to see how it feels and that includes changing me sex in all me social media platforms where i can and dat includes nl

frankly it really is not easy being a lady o and some guys are goddamn ass lickers,,,,,,,,,would u believe ave got pms from 5 diff guys here on nl since i changed the m to f

and a guy on fb sent me a mgs telling me how pretty i am (i actually hid me previous photos and uploaded a few pics of me friend)

and on another social media like that (sweetchat....not sure u know it tho) one stupid guy was asking me for sex........

Now i know why some girls disrespect guys and now i know what u ladies face from some ass+hole guys

Is that how it usually is for u girls or better still is dat how it is for u too?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2017
I don't think anything. They don't make him less of a man in my eyes. I'm flawed, he's flawed = perfectly imperfect together.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by makydebbie(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

okay

not that u give a fvck anyways but

truth is i kinda made a statement of how being a lady is super easy compared to being a guy to a close female friend on whatsapp and she countered as expected

she then dare me to act like a lady for two weeks to see how it feels and that includes changing me sex in all me social media platforms where i can and dat includes nl

frankly it really is not easy being a lady o and some guys are goddamn ass lickers,,,,,,,,,would u believe ave got pms from 5 diff guys here on nl since i changed the m to f

and a guy on fb sent me a mgs telling me how pretty i am (i actually hid me previous photos and uploaded a few pics of me friend)

and on another social media like that (sweetchat....not sure u know it tho) one stupid guy was asking me for sex........

Now i know why some girls disrespect guys and now i know what u ladies face from some ass+hole guys

Is that how it usually is for u girls or better still is dat how it is for u too?

I know right?
I personally hate asslickers, but it's unavoidable. I think that's for 'we girls'. BTW, I only use whatsapp and nl. So twitter, fb, ig... I don't know what's it like using them and all.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2017
there's nothing wrong with stretchmarks... i will confess though that i would prefer if they were the thin light types over the huge deep ones that are indented. but i have absolutely no problems with stretchmarks on a man/woman, it's a type of scarring that most skin types cant avoid even in cases of minimal stretching. anyone here talking messy about it is very immature, it comes with coming of age and with varying severity. it's literally a natural scar, i don't mind it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right?
I personally hate asslickers, but it's unavoidable. I think that's for 'we girls'. BTW, I only use whatsapp and nl. So twitter, fb, ig... I don't know what's it like using them and all.

yea its so unavoidable........though i still find it unbelievable dat they'd send me a pm even when a peek at me profile would give me away ....anyways sha lemme go an reply dem and wch of dem is so much of a muguu........dont know if u can teach me dem tricks...i promise to share the spoil with u wink

and i think its cool using just two social media platforms......less media sites u join less hassle, stress and unnecessary attention u get cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.