Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains (49595 Views)

Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Pretty Mike Apologizes For Putting Girls On Dog Leashes / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
30-year-old club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as ‘Pretty Mike’, has been arrested for dehumanizing young girls by turning them into human puppies with chains round their necks.

Pretty Mike was arrested on Wednesday by the police on the orders of the Lagos state government after his photos with girls on dog chains went viral..

Police say PrettyMike cooperated with them, gave them useful statement and was released after signing an undertaking to desist from putting any woman or man on a leash to dehumanize them..

His undertaking read:

'I, Mike Eze Nwalie, do hereby undertake to stop whatever act of putting girls on a leash or any other degrading treatment to ladies and guys..
I am aware that such act offends the State of Lagos and if I repeat it again, there will be a legal act towards me..
I undertake to issue a letter of apology to the public effective tomorrow on all my social media platforms'.

Speaking on the matter, the State’s Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem said the State Government will not tolerate any anti-social behavior that attempt to dehumanize any citizen in the State. .

Kazeem restated the government’s determination to prosecute any individual or group of persons who violate any law of the State under any guise. “The Lagos State Government is committed to the protection of the rights of all citizens including children, women and all the vulnerable persons in the State,” Kazeem said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/ambode-arrests-pretty-mike-girls-dog-chains.html

First picture shows Pretty Mike at the police station.

lalasticlala

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2017
I wish him all the best in kirikiri or alagbon

20 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by ajasbaba(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2017
see him ugly face.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by sweerychick(f): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Good riddance to silly behavior undecided. I hope those girls were arrested too for promoting indecency and degradation amongst us ladies. God forbid cry

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by 9icest: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
You can go and be treating them in you region like cows self. Not over here. They serve nice beans with lots of stones over there. Enjoy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by adesammy1(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
I hope you are truly sorry, because you have money you think you can turn ladies to puppies?... Well-done sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by huntax(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Finally, the government intervenes on an obscene matter. I was of the understanding that rich people get away with a lot of things in this country.
Well done, your excellency, Governor Ambode. Lock him up and put a dog chain around his neck, tied to his cell sink.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thank God. Stupid flat headed gay

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Best news all day!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Adonis7: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017

Wayyy to go!!

Nice one from the government...

I even wonder how the celebrants allow such display in their event

#Adonis7HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by iamhorlufemi: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
fantastic

I'll rather make two dark hourglass shaped identical beautiful twins follow me everywhere I go. Instead of chaining them like dogs.

Now that's swag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
They should arrest the lady dogs too.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by slap1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good! This just made my day! Finally, some hope for humanity. God bless you, Ambo!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Abbeyme: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lagos only fit do am.

Restoring the dignity of humans!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by bigerboy200: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jail him if guilty...
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by kenbee(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
The Lagos state government goofed on this. This Pretty Mike is a disgrace to whoever has something in common with him. He should be made to face trial.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to live in a polite human environment.
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by ojmaroni247(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin... Gud. Gurls right now cheesy. See self aclaimed billionaire, see him slippers

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Yinkatolu: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Were they hypnotized or what? I am not understanding.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
No matter how dehumanizing his act is, i don't see how it's a crime as long as the ladies being chained are adults and agreed to be part of it. Don't our police have better things to occupy their time with?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by wunmi590(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
In the first place what was the girls thinking, for you to allow him to start using leach on them.

Shake my head to some girls, all because of money, which is vanity upon vanity.

Good work from ever working and ever energetic working governor.

#EkoOniBaje

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Remilekun101: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by salabscholar01(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
He is another flatron!
Flatrons just dey spoil Nigeria, is this how the want to start their republic of Igbo?
Ban you imagine how a big boy flatron is being humiliated as a common criminal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by smark61: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
C as e b 4 d first pinshaw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Josmila(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Those ladies should be arrested too to serve as a deterrence to others

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fantastic
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Awoo88: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
The girls are adults. As long as the girls were not force to wear puppy chain, lagos state have no case

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by casttlebarbz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by Olalan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
it's a right decision to avoid a more dehumanizing show in the future BT another person.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains by smark61: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bob dis guy body weak o. C as e draw take grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare Shades Cynthia Morgan In New Photo / Toke Makinwa Braless Photo On Instagram Causes Commotion, Fans Blast Her / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.