Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

"No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo (43672 Views)

What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / 'How Much Is Gun In Black Market?' Bovi Asks As He Shares Photo Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by sugarbelly: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
One of the duo artiste, Peter Okoye, took to his IG page to share a six-packed jacked. Read what he captioned it

''So no more goin to da gym?''

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPKTsPpj9OH/?taken-by=peterpsquare

2 Likes

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Kondomatic(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Men are gradually joining the fake gang

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by sugarbelly: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by DozieInc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Usually used in movies

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Even a blind person will know its fake. What is with the zip?

2 Likes

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by qhilo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
Even a blind person will know its fake. What is with the zip?
To show it's fake..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Only a dumb ass girl will believe this is real grin

6 Likes

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by XXLDICK(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes!!!! Good.

Not only the girls can lie about their bodies we boys can.

6 packs, here I come.

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by GraceBestowed(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
*Rolling my eyes*
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Do they have a black version?

This is actually a nice invention considering that some of us have spent thousands in the gym. We don lift weight tire but not even an ounce of muscle to show for it. After lifting the thing sef, food no go dey to take hold body. I no do again, make person no go die throway say him dey build muscle. This jacket is just what i need.

14 Likes

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Jafar1: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
fake muscles
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
No African girl will choose 6 pack over 6 cars.. so stop going to the gym and go to work - Robert Mugabe

8 Likes

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by prince9851(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
in d first place, y would you want to go out shirtless??

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Juell(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin people, it's just a jacket. It's designed to be worn on clothes, not for deception. Check the neck and cuffs

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Peter...

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by sexyjuly(f): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
its kinda cute though...buh y wld one choose a fake wear over d usual one...just curious sha undecided
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by bydot1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
some mumu gals will kuku believe this!
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by truthspeaks: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
So to our ladies : how would u feel if u found that a guy's 6pack is a fake.

Click like for sad/disappointed, share for excited/happy

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by AlexCk: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm

Fake is the new real grin
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by anjowaka510(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
he who belief this believes everything
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by ebby9z(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Do they have a black version?

This is actually a nice invention considering that some of us have spend thousands in the gym. We don lit weight tire but not even an ounce of muscle to show for it. After lifting the thing sef, food no go dey to take hold body. I no do again, make person no go die throway say him dey build muscly. This jacket is just what i need.
Guy, you just made me laugh out loud for BRT! Na same my story be o. Na drugs many guys dey use. Person go just kill himself on top say u wan sexy. Abeg, get me this jacket o jere
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by lawrenzi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Sard(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is for fake guys.. If you've 6 packs flaunt it, if not, be proud of who you're.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by nedu2000(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jarizod:
Only a dumb ass girl will believe this is real grin
there are a fair bit of dumb girls in these parts oh
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by solidman59(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
This product will witness very low patronage. I trust my guys.

Me will nvr wear this
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by ebby9z(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
If girls can have waist trainer, fake butt, padded bras, fake eyelashes, contact lens, fake pointed nose, drugs for bum and boob enlargement, vaginas tightner etc...why can't we have fake abs at least too? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Afam4eva(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
ebby9z:

Guy, you just made me laugh out loud for BRT! Na same my story be o. Na drugs many guys dey use. Person go just kill himself on top say u wan sexy. Abeg, get me this jacket o jere
I'm suspecting the same thing because the thing doesn't look as easy as people make it seem. I no do again.

1 Like

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Noblesoul123: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by jazinogold(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

so if i wear this jacket...even with my potbelly i go get 6 pacs cheesy cheesy

na to just dy wear am go area wey dem no no me grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.