Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

"No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo (43674 Views)

What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / 'How Much Is Gun In Black Market?' Bovi Asks As He Shares Photo Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by dharmiedrums(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
undecided

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by bamasite(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Time to pay the girls in their own coin grin grin grin grin grin

Free brain training here: www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Burnavick(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow!!!...can't w@it to get mine...i.e when it gets cheaper
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by shumuel(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
It would had made a bit of sense if it was a top instead of this jacket sad
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by wtfCode: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why would i wanna buy this _shit
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by shortgun(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Team potbelly.....who six pack epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by chichichilolo1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
Even a blind person will know its fake. What is with the zip?
To aid easy wearing I guess grin
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Tobium1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
If dere is a fake cameltoe, I see notin wrong with dis
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by prince049(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Do they have a black version?

This is actually a nice invention considering that some of us have spent thousands in the gym. We don lift weight tire but not even an ounce of muscle to show for it. After lifting the thing sef, food no go dey to take hold body. I no do again, make person no go die throway say him dey build muscle. This jacket is just what i need.

But then again, you're BLACK.sorry bruv.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Coolguy89(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
prince9851:
in d first place, y would you want to go out shirtless??
my brother i wonder o
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Vokians(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
No African girl will choose 6 pack over 6 cars.. so stop going to the gym and go to work - Robert Mugabe
Which Robert Mugabe?
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
OK but

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let's see Don Jazzy fit into that *sips crude oil*
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by wellmax(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jarizod:
Only a dumb ass girl will believe this is real grin
Just as only dump ass guys believe the push up bras and padded buttocks
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by bush112(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fake nigga

1 Share

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Vicolan: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Do they have a black version?

This is actually a nice invention considering that some of us have spent thousands in the gym. We don lift weight tire but not even an ounce of muscle to show for it. After lifting the thing sef, food no go dey to take hold body. I no do again, make person no go die throway say him dey build muscle. This jacket is just what i need.

Lolzzz definitely u be like Kante b dt ooo....
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vokians:
Which Robert Mugabe?

The one from oke langbodo.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by habsydiamond(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
I prefer my Zero pack pass make I come suffocate inside one six pack jacket. Nbanu.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by emoch(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Talking about entrpreneurship, Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr.

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Stanbeto: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na so
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by akinszz: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nawa...

Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Jay542(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
What's the essence if Ibu will still cast on it
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by billyG(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2017
but why d zip na?cnt it b pull over.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by konkobility: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only a dumb ass girl will believe this is real grin

so na girl u dy gym for
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by funlord(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Sard:
This is for fake guys..
If you've 6 packs flaunt it, if not, be proud of who you're.

Do not go into any grammarly account deal with that Scolari guy who quoted you
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by Sard(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
funlord:

Do not go into any grammarly account deal with that Scolari guy who quoted you
Jeez!!
I paid for it even before you mentioned me.
I'll call him out if it doesn't work again.
So many scammers parading themselves on this forum.
Re: "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo by funlord(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sard:

Jeez!!
I paid for it even before you mentioned me.
I'll call him out if it doesn't work again.
So many scammers parading themselves on this forum.

Use the link on my profile and message me. We can't discuss in public

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.