Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) (20527 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
a TV series is viral in China, it is putting one of the chinese masterpieces onto the TV, the masterpiece is telling a story that , a chinese flirtatious girl amorously seducing all kinds of men, and this time ,the chinese TV show producers bravely using the black men to be the actors, which causing a heat of dispute!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
my husband is out , you should stay, because i think you are better

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
any more you want to see? just the leg? is this too reserved?

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
do you want any drink ? dont feel silly , i will not bite you

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
what ?! are you crazy? two to one? i have to try hard to manage two naughty boys together!

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
i am just a oriental sltuuuuuuut, see what you can do ? i may even tame a tiger, so dont fuss with me. by the way ,my name is so famous in chinese traditional masterpiece, the book's name is PRUNE IN THE GLODEN VASE, and i am that litte biiiiiitche in this masterpiece, my name is Miss PAN, ask any chinese, they will tell you the whole book story, no chinese does not know me

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

INTERRACIAL...

I don't get it why they caused dispute? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Asians grin..

.they were born with Flirting genes grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
am only seeing Chinese..

...where is the beauty grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

INTERRACIAL...

Sighs so this is where you have been? cry
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Loyalblak007(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
by the way, the masterpiece i was in has been forbidden by different chinese governments for 400 years! so i was hidden in the dark for 400 years, and now , i bravely come out to the beautiful WHOLE world! and i really thank my master , master SMILE FACE , it was SMILE FACE who created me in his masterpiece. because this book was forbidden , so the writer was despised, so he had to give himself a fake name, SMILE FACE.....but MR SMILE FACE, 400 years later, your art and your talent is now being appreciated by all kinds of chinese and even beyond china!

1 Share

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
hey, you naughty ,get your dirty hand away from my secret part!

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
you dare invite your another friend to my boudoir? i slap your face off

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

INTERRACIAL...

even chinese actors when decide to join this kind of sexually sensitive tv shows , they will be very discreet, let alone men from other races
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

INTERRACIAL...

you may have no idea, how the chinese censors have arguably cut off periods which are too exposing and licentious. and this also cause big arguement among chinese netizens, because, they argue how low the bra should be as to be called licentious
Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
just lie down and relax, i will small small strip you to make you feel burning to die

1 Share

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
this is me when off the screen, and can any body guess how old i am ?

18? 19?

i am 47years old , and i can be the mother of most nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
do you know, only thing i need you do is to poison my husband to die, and just a little drop of insecticide, no panic ,no guilty feeling, just do it....

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
after my husband goes to see his creator, we can share his big manor without compunction, you know my point, sweetie?

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
no way, i never feel like this position ,change another one!

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
oh, my husband is coming home, let me go , and be quick to prepare the pesticide, concoct in the porridge, just let my thigh down first

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
hey man , dont pretend to be drunk ,i m talking to you , can your this pal be trusted to contain the secret to himself? can he be a good helper to kill my husband?

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
i am working hard to prepare the poison for my sick husband, according to the prescription given to me secretly by my neighbour mid-wife witch

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
this one is stupendous , and i dont even know how to give the caption

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
you seem to be absent minded, are you paying attention? i am your mistress! look at me and say something!

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by wtfCode: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
If i handle u with my massive cuck, na red ur toto go turn to.
But I no like una, cus u,na too dey cry 4 bed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
this is my husband i am trying to kill ,see, how senile he is, so feeble, so ugly, so inhuman, i dont even want to pay a glance,

the chinese caption translated to be "you biiiiiiitchhhh, you try to murder me!"

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
my boooobs are no smaller than even the nigerian dinosaur ladies' , want to take a closer look?

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by blasian123: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
being one of the most famous chinese literature characters, i know i have been the cynosure of the wet dreams of many chinese intellectuals for hundreds of years. in chinese history , there are 4 women, conquring the men in the most drastic way ,they are called the BIG 4 BEAUTIES,

namely, Miss Yang, the concubine of one of the emperors in china, circa 889AD , she made that king lose half china and nearly die, of course , that was china being defeated by korea, see her power? Miss yang was a boxum lady.

Miss Deo, she was a minx and jinx, she died young with her smart intelligence. but for her, the most fiece hero in chinese history would never be tamed and brought to his death. Miss Deo was a slim body woman.she lived around 234AD.

Miss Wang, she was a pity, because, she was hidden in the harem before the emperor bestowed her to the mongilian chieftain in exchange for peace, it was too late to stop her. she was regarded like a nation heroine in china.

Miss West, i have no idea of her, because she is too mystetrious in most chinese's wet dream , so discretion is needed to mention her name.

But here, what i talking about is ME, Miss Pan, i am a fox like woman , and i integrate all the merits of these four beauties above. ...

any chinese could testify my word

1 Like

Re: Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
she's beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.