Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58075 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
prison break is back, watch the official trailer here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr9ESD9YGGo

coming out April 4
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
I've never watched prison break, only a few clips here and there. I think it's high time i started it.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
I've never watched prison break, only a few clips here and there. I think it's high time i started it.

please try and watch it oh, my best Tv series

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Oohhh... The LOVE OF MY LIFE... kiss kiss

MICHAEL SCOFIELD

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by BiafranBushBoy: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
I Love Micheal. I know he loves me too. Since he is G*Y kiss kiss
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Greatzeus(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Pls do,make sure you watch it from the beginning, I mean season one,then 2,3,4. You will appreciate this master piece better that way. Those who wrote the scripts are brilliant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Emerikoss: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Greatzeus:

Pls do,make sure you watch it from the beginning, I mean season one,then 2,3,4. You will appreciate this master piece better that way. Those who wrote the scripts are brilliant.
What season did it end
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Greatzeus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emerikoss:

What season did it end
5, but 5 was very short,in fact I wonder why they did season 5. Previous seasons Scoffield got sick,and was expected to die,but it was in season 5 we actually believed he died,cos his girlfriend Sarah took his son to his grave.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Emerikoss: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Greatzeus:

5, but 5 was very short,in fact I wonder why they did season 5. Previous seasons Scoffield got sick,and was expected to die,but it was in season 5 we actually believed he died,cos his girlfriend Sarah took his son to his grave.
OK tanx

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Greatzeus:

OH Yes!

You're so right, the ending was devastating sad I mean, it's really devastating...
I was like crying at the end of S5, Michael played a nice role.

His Big brother too, played a nice role.
I was in love with Sarah, with her beautiful face and the way she always look at Michael.

How I wish, Michael was still alive, the movie wouldn't have ended that way.

Are they coming up with new seasons? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls is dis d whatamidoinghere of striker manager?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
please is this the whatamidoinghere of strikermanager
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

OH Yes!

You're so right, the ending was devastating sad I mean, it's really devastating...
I was like crying at the end of S5, Michael played a nice role.

His Big brother too, played a nice role.
I was in love with Sarah, with her beautiful face and the way she always look at Michael.

How I wish, Michael was still alive, the movie wouldn't have ended that way.

Are they coming up with new seasons? shocked

yes, Scofield is alive, watch the trailer up there
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:

yes, Scofield is alive, watch the trailer up there
Will do Rita, thanks smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
boffinjay:
please is this the whatamidoinghere of strikermanager
Nah, but I know him

Who are you?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Nah, but I know him
Who are you?
i am boffinjay?u do SM?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
boffinjay:
i am boffinjay?u do SM?
Sure, I do
Don't part this thread into two.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Sure, I do

Don't part this thread into two.
aiit.giv me ur username on sm so we can chat
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

please try and watch it oh, my best Tv series

I need to watch that last season again, just when I thought Michael Scofield is gone forever cheesy Any idea when the new season will start airing ?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

whatamidoinghere, I thought prison break ended in season 4, we don suffer from alaba boys gan cheesy

Season 5 is yet to air.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

I need to watch that last season again, just when I thought Michael Scofield is gone forever cheesy Any idea when the new season will start airing ?

April 14 too long self
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

April 14 too long self
Very long, I can't wait.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Very long, I can't wait.
let's turn this to fan page
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

let's turn this to fan page

ritababe oya, change the name of the thread.

Cc I have started downloading the season 4 sef. Tomorrow Saturday, it's going to be prison break marathon.

http://tvshows4mobile.com/Prison-Break-1/index.html
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

ritababe oya, change the name of the thread.

Cc I have started downloading the season 4 sef. Tomorrow Saturday, it's going to be prison break marathon.

http://tvshows4mobile.com/Prison-Break-1/index.html

even me self need to watch that season four again .
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by latonyn(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls where are u guys downloading d film
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

even me self need to watch that season four again .

It has been over 7 years ago, someone needs to recap, you can use that link to refresh.

Most of the characters will be looking a bit older by now. smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
latonyn:
Pls where are u guys downloading d film

Check the link above.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

whatamidoinghere, I thought prison break ended in season 4, we don suffer from alaba boys gan cheesy

Season 5 is yet to air.
LOL, I know

That was a typo error smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

It has been over 7 years ago, someone needs to recap, you can use that link to refresh.

Most of the characters will be looking a bit older by now. smiley

especially t-bag my man, and they had to kill Sarah in the walking dead to continue her role.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

April 14 too long self
April 4 not 14 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.