Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58088 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Ritababe I think Carter is really selfless but will he and that Tech guy be able to escape the suicide mission they just embarked on? I know Carter will escape but that guy.. . I'm still a bit skeptical
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
April sef no gree reach
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Ritababe I think Carter is really selfless but will he and that Tech guy be able to escape the suicide mission they just embarked on? I know Carter will escape but that guy.. . I'm still a bit skeptical

am yt to watch that episode
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
Ritababe it's Tobi / skaikru. I have missed you a lot smiley I'm really enjoying it o, can't wait to see the 8th episode today... Please follow me back and send me your digits

how many of yur moniker I wan follow
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
ritababe:

am yt to watch that episode
very interesting, anticipating for the next.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
ritababe:

You ain't following any of them joor because I deleted them. Follow this.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ritababe:

grin grin LOL
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ritababe, I re-watched PB S4 last episode, Mehn I love the last episode Ooo

Still wondering how Michael died, cause the last episode only showed when he braked in to save Sarah. Then Sarah was given the money they couldn't wire to Teebag, after then Sarah and Michael's brother watching the video Michael recorded, they both laughed, then it ended.

So, how was he killed? Is there any other episode apart from that??
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Ritababe, I re-watched PB S4 last episode, Mehn I love the last episode Ooo

Still wondering how Michael died, cause the last episode only showed when he braked in to save Sarah. Then Sarah was given the money they couldn't wire to Teebag, after then Sarah and Michael's brother watching the video Michael recorded, they both laughed, then it ended.

So, how was he killed? Is there any other episode apart from that??

a cable shock him to dead when rescuing Sarah.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
ritababe:

a cable shock him to dead when rescuing Sarah.
Oh, I can now remember. I actually saw him removing those cables just for the door to open, then Sarah escaped. Next thing, she was expecting him to come out cry

Mehn, that S5 go bang Ooo

cool
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Oh, I can now remember. I actually saw him removing those cables just for the door to open, then Sarah escaped. Next thing, she was expecting him to come out cry

Mehn, that S5 go bang Ooo

cool

yeah
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
TWD finale on Sunday
The premier of Prison Break S5 on Tuesday.

Very cool, I won't be missing TWD much smiley

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
TWD finale on Sunday The premier of Prison Break S5 on Tuesday.
Very cool, I won't be missing TWD much smiley
TWD done tire me self, I stop at episode 13, seriously missing ragna lordbrock
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Finally, Prison Break starts.

S05-E01

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
ritababe:

TWD done tire me self, I stop at episode 13, seriously missing ragna lordbrock
Be like me, stop watching it grin They have started longing things, they should stop the show already!
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 2:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Yeah......

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
barackodam:
Yeah......

Just finished watching the episode. I think with the tattoo on his hands, he's trying to pass a message to Lincoln which I think Lincoln didn't notice .
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Just finished watching the episode. I think with the tattoo on his hands, he's trying to pass a message to Lincoln which I think Lincoln didn't notice .

This boy u no savi anything only 2 watch film. You no dey go school abi u done graduate?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

This boy u no savi anything only 2 watch film. You no dey go school abi u done graduate?

I no dey go school. In fact I've never been to school since I'm an almajiri from Kano cheesy grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I no dey go school. In fact I've never been to school since I'm an almajiri from Kano cheesy grin

Nobi to insult or bully u I asked. But since u done translate it into a fight. Shalom am not ready 4 dis.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Nobi to insult or bully u I asked. But since u done translate it into a fight. Shalom am not ready 4 dis.

You won't even try to bully me. I will give you your size and out of anger you'll deactivate your account like you did to the last one.

Never knew my response could trigger your emotion..hehehe. E pain am tongue

So because I watch films now you feel I'm jobless or that I'm not making useful my life for anything worthwhile except for fun? Well you have a wrong assumption. I'm actually having a spare time and I'm using it to catch fun by doing mostly what I love to do. From watching films to reading and trolling friends like you. Isn't it fun?
Do you even watch films I guess it's haram too sad

BTW, I no dey fight you oh! Why would I? You are my good friend nah wink
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You won't even try to bully me. I will give you your size and out of anger you'll deactivate your account like you did to the last one.

Never knew my response could trigger your emotion..hehehe. E pain am tongue

So because I watch films now you feel I'm jobless or that I'm not making useful my life for anything worthwhile except for fun? Well you have a wrong assumption. I'm actually having a spare time and I'm using it to catch fun by doing mostly what I love to do. From watching films to reading and trolling friends like you. Isn't it fun?
Do you even watch films I guess it's haram too sad

BTW, I no dey fight you oh! Why would I? You are my good friend nah wink

Still not interested. If I am you know it. I can take it until you cannot write. Unlike you when am doing mine I am fearless of ban.. I deleted by account because of the Nairaland Christian that mention me all the time.

The day we argue if u can remember I wipe ur ass so tey u get angry 4 the first time 4ur entire stay on Nairaland tongue tongue I was even ban for what I did to you (11 days ban) grin grin grin

You are still a small boy perhaps still wearing his pant and napkin. Like I said I just asked you but u misconstrue me.

Sorry boy if you are angry but you still remain our slave.

Kayi haquri kaji, amma kai bawan abokine grin grin grin Wannan qasa tamuce.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Still not interested. If I am you know it. I can take it until you cannot write. Unlike you when am doing mine I am fearless of ban.. I deleted by account because of the Nairaland Christian that mention me all the time.

The day we argue if u can remember I wipe ur ass so tey u get angry 4 the first time 4ur entire stay on Nairaland tongue tongue I was even ban for what I did to you (11 days ban) grin grin grin

You are still a small boy perhaps still wearing his pant and napkin. Like I said I just asked you but u misconstrue me.

Sorry boy if you are angry but you still remain our slave.

In fact, I'm a toddler as I'm still suckling momma's bosom tongue
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Kayi haquri kaji, amma kai bawan abokine grin grin grin Wannan qasa tamuce.

Ankali ko kadan, bakada shi tongue tongue grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Ankali ko kadan, bakada shi tongue tongue grin
haha grin grin Epain nam tongue
Rilwayne001:

In fact, I'm a toddler as I'm still suckling momma's bosom tongue
Oya go Mommy feed you, it seems you're hungry this afternoon.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol. Hausa versions? grin grin

Eh Hausa version. Yaran masters dinku.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

haha grin grin Epain nam tongue

Oya go Mommy feed you, it seems you're hungry this afternoon.

You don't watch movies, do you?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by FriendNG: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You don't watch movies, do you?
I do once in a while like Jumung, Merlin etc.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
FriendNG:

I do once in a while like Jumung, Merlin etc.

Lol. Hausa versions? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.