Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (57772 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by oyetpel(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Hmmm, another point.
That junkie can't be Poseidon
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by obonujoker(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2017
Poseidon can be many persons.... it could be a group not literally a person... My guesses though.....

Jacob
Ja ( CIA agents are tricksters, they can be anything from junkie to pastors)
The man the two hired assasins visited at the end of episode 6
Paul Kellerman....
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by paulcr7: 11:01am On May 12, 2017
please I need link to download Episode 6
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by bmanbee(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
funny pastor and the lover boy
check out our YouTube channel and subscribe for more comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QtadOg-nw
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
oyetpel:
Who was Michael communicating with on the internet?

He even told the person to snap his hand.

What's the meaning of those drawings and writings on his hand?
That's the selling point of the series.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2017
Yonce:

Or could it be the Korean guy Ja? lipsrsealed
He's crazy enough to fit the description of Poseidon.
It can't be Ja. Our guess should be either agent Kishida, Jacob Ness (Game Theory Expert).
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
After watching the Episode 7 trailer, I must say it's gonn be mad.

Michael finally meets Sarah, on a sick bed I think grin

Pseideon or no Pseideon, he/She will be revealed soon.
To me, it's Jacob or do we say it's "Sucre" that guy that didn't follow Lincoln and Cnote... Lol grin

Sucre to be Poseidon?? Nah. A person with equal intelligence as Michael could be a pschologist/economist such as Jacob.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ericdembele: 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
guys pliz where should I download prison break series with not more than 120mb per episode

thanks
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by obonujoker(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
ericdembele:
guys pliz where should I download prison break series with not more than 120mb per episode

thanks

Try o2tvseries.com

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by paulcr7: 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
please who has links for subtitles
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 9:26pm On May 12, 2017
paulcr7:
please who has links for subtitles

Go to tvsubs dot net
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Yonce(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2017
Baloguncred:

It can't be Ja. Our guess should be either agent Kishida, Jacob Ness (Game Theory Expert).

It probably isn't Ja but I'm not writing him off just yet
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Officialkplus(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2017
Yonce:

It probably isn't Ja but I'm not writing him off just yet

I think he is...

He is always with phones remember..??

And he made a statement.

"Oman was right,this place lyk the rest of the word does not exist,no government policy affecting em"

We haven't seen Sarah & t.bag yet...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2017
Baloguncred:

Sucre to be Poseidon?? Nah. A person with equal intelligence as Michael could be a pschologist/economist such as Jacob.
Lol, just guessing. But who knows grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
I laughed, after seeing this grin grin
lol..y
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
obonujoker:
I don't want to believe Sarah believed the police station setup by her husband...

Tbag will have to be careful now...

And for the record, I don't believe Kellerman is dead or either Alex mahone is coming back....

And I think Sarah's black friend is working with Poseidon too.... grin
yes...i bliv her best friend is working with him
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2017
Aida13:
Episode 6 was crazy!! Love the series and that Korean guy makes an awesome addition to Michael's trusted circle of friends. I hope the Korean doesn't die o
d korean guy is cool
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2017
Officialkplus:

I think he is...

He is always with phones remember..??

And he made a statement.

"Oman was right,this place lyk the rest of the word does not exist,no government policy affecting em"

We haven't seen Sarah & t.bag yet...
i dont see anything wrong in dat statement oooo...oman actually said dat
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol..y
Can't you see the way Tbag caught him red-handed, with no stress grin

So easy...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 9:20am On May 15, 2017
Edenoscar:

he wont die but the planned 9 episode is not going to work,season 6 just ended and we still dont know who poseidon is

If it's not going to work, they wouldn't have announced it.

They didn't try for us tho, 9 episodes is too short
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
barackodam:

If it's not going to work, they wouldn't have announced it.
They didn't try for us tho, 9 episodes is too short
do you mean this season five will only have nine episodes?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by junnyjake(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
Wow, I didn't know a thread like this existed earlier, I made a post elsewhere concerning this new season of prison break, there have been mixed reactions, but they have been able to approach it maturely.

So, I want to know, how many of you noticed this as well?

I have to really come down harsh on PRISON BREAK.
While season 1 - 4 aired, it was loved by everyone, and in fact was an household movie.
Back then we had little supply of such movies gracing our screens, we were totally excited by it, always look forward to it, but now, we've been exposed to some other great series that can give prison break a run for their money.
I appreciate the fact that PRISON BREAK showcase hacks that portrays certain characters as brilliant.
One thing I hate is being disrespected as a viewer, making fictional characters so intelligent that their actions fails to answer simple questions. I watch some scenes and I go like, "I should be super dumb to believe that"
I've found the writers of prison break culpable of the above.
In order not to make this all about baseless ranting I'd make public some of my observations with prison break 5.
1. That scene where the minister of power was giving instructions to the black guy at the department of electricity (or whatever) telling him to go turn off the redundancy switch. How would he know about anything like that? Was his character set up to know anything pertaining electricity?
2.And to prove his naivety in that field, he put on a glove that was placed for him on the table by God knows who, a glove I'm sure won't be able to insulate him.
3. As brilliant as he was he picked up a spanner ( with no insulation whatsoever) and started to strike the wires off.
4. I want to assume that the place wasn't a generating plant, yes, let me throw them some ropes in that regard as I may not know the electrical setup of Yemen, so let's assume that was a substation, transmission unit, or feeder pillar. Further more I'd assume the voltage present there be 11kv, seeing the quality of the cables. Armed with a glove and a conducting material, he strikes the wires off the nuts holding them, shorting the cables in the process, he made it out unhurt in one piece. Oh please.
5. Ramal had no phone on him, he wasn't leading the escape route, how did he know to get his men to double cross mike and his crew? How did he know about Michael's exact plan with John, his dialogue with Mike at that moment gave him away as he narrates how he planned with John to get the guns from under the bed.
6. Sarah's husband's explanation regarding his picture with those assassins was REALLY DUMB. I knew there might be a misunderstanding, but that story is whack, they could've done better.
7. How Ramal was killed. Seriously? That Canadian guy's trick, it's ok, of can say more, but let's leave it like that.
My stand still remains that any intelligent/intellectual movie that fails to answer simple don't deserve such a title in the first place.
This is no longer 2005, we've advanced.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2017
ritababe:

Yeah
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 2:17pm On May 16, 2017
ritababe:

Yeah
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
junnyjake:
Wow, I didn't know a thread like this existed earlier, I made a post elsewhere concerning this new season of prison break, there have been mixed reactions, but they have been able to approach it maturely.

I'll be back for this......
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Naimolawale: 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
prison break should have stayed buried nd enjoy dai status quo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 7:06pm On May 16, 2017
junnyjake:

Ramal is a world known criminal, you think he wouldn't figure it out? After seeing countless times Mike trying to execute him and or cut him off, so he wouldn't have any contingency plan? undecided

Jacob's explanation isn't dumb, it's Sarah that's dumb, we all know Jacob has something to do with the assassins. He was caught unexpectedly and gave an unprepared answer which he then did well to cover up by calling the phone repair man, and supposedly apprehending the assassins. And don't you fault Sarah here, she's been that way right from season 1, very naive and easily manipulated by the ones she love.

Why y'all talking about it? Ramal is a criminal, world class one, he was killed unexpectedly, even they themselves didn't know they would succeed, they just played a game of chance, and it worked. Burrows had a machine gun what? That isn't enough to kill the rest? Please spare me, how should Ramal have been killed?
Hanged like Sadam?
Suicide like Hitler? or
Unknown like Bin Laden? undecided

PS: I can't remember 1-4, can't judge on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by junnyjake(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
barackodam:

Ramal is a world known criminal, you think he wouldn't figure it out? After seeing countless times Mike trying to execute him and or cut him off, so he wouldn't have any contingency plan? undecided

Of course, Abdul Ramal could have figured it out, I'm not taking that away from him. And yes, he should have had a contingency in place. Was he the one leading Mike and his fellow escapees into the trap? Oh Mike's mind had to be in sync at that particular time with Ramal's. OK, that's fine.

Jacob's explanation isn't dumb, it's Sarah that's dumb, we all know Jacob has something to do with the assassins. He was caught unexpectedly and gave an unprepared answer which he then did well to cover up by calling the phone repair man, and supposedly apprehending the assassins. And don't you fault Sarah here, she's been that way right from season 1, very naive and easily manipulated by the ones she love.

How the guy was set up by the writers as a brilliant economist. And his game theory analysis of Mike actually begs for a little bit more brilliant lie, not something someone with half a brain would doubt. I don't buy the fact that he gave an unprepared answer, he had enough time to cook up a better story. But let's see how they weave this part in the subsequent episodes. Yes, that's true about Sara.

Why y'all talking about it? Ramal is a criminal, world class one, he was killed unexpectedly, even they themselves didn't know they would succeed, they just played a game of chance, and it worked. Burrows had a machine gun what? That isn't enough to kill the rest? Please spare me, how should Ramal have been killed?
Hanged like Sadam?
Suicide like Hitler? or
Unknown like Bin Laden? undecided

Ramal could have been killed anyway they wanted to, I don't have any problem with that. The dialogue between the Canadian guy and Ramal just wasn't it for me, it was just funny, they could've done better.

PS: I can't remember 1-4, can't judge on it

There are quite a number of other things I disagreed with, just to mention a few.

I very much appreciate your response. I believe PB has been great, but they can do a lot better giving the levels it has obtained in the past, or what do you think?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
junnyjake:

There are quite a number of other things I disagreed with, just to mention a few.

I very much appreciate your response. I believe PB has been great, but they can do a lot better giving the levels it has obtained in the past, or what do you think?

Unarguably

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by 14teenK: 1:38pm On May 17, 2017
Well unfortunately our fears has been confirmed Jacob is poesidon.and I really think Sarah messed up real bad,to allow her self to be taken prisoner by poesidon

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Officialkplus(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2017
Abeg drop the link here ..
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by edi287: 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
Always knew Jacob was Poseidon. He was the one who hacked Sara's phone too. What Scofield needs is Mahone. Where the heck is Alex Mahone??

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / This Is How Much Nigerians Have Spent Voting On BBNaija / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.