Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58096 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by mctowel01: 2:26am On May 26, 2017
Whitemoney:
Prison break is not living up to the hype.... Less action and suspense, this is not the prison break I dreamt of
You may be watching a different version. Mehn, this series is so lit
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by obonujoker(m): 2:57am On May 26, 2017
barackodam:
So I'm guessing the male hired killer killed the female.....

Just a guess

Exactly sire.. my thoughts... wat Kellerman told him entered his brain...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by barackodam: 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
Also, since it's season finale. I'm thinking maybe Jacob shot her himself.

Wait before y'all criticise me, he may be wanting to take revenge personally and not wanting anyone to, since it's in his house, then, he also wants to taunt Scolfied and Sara.

Just thinking, y'know......
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by justpeehay(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
I think its the lady killer who got shot by either her partner or lincoln
barackodam:

Wait before y'all criticise me, he may be wanting to take revenge personally and not wanting anyone to, since it's in his house, then, he also wants to taunt Scolfied and Sara.

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Lincoln was shot sad embarassed cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzJ1nPceeg

way to go spoiler, atleast warn people before doing that.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by djeezy(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2017
barackodam:

Lincoln shot her. The mob shot Lincoln in his car but didn't kill him. Just a flesh wound. Remember when the Syrian girl gave Lincoln a short gun? That's the pistol he used to shoot the CIA girl.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by jammer777: 2:18am On May 28, 2017
djeezy:
Lincoln shot her. The mob shot Lincoln in his car but didn't kill him. Just a flesh wound. Remember when the Syrian girl gave Lincoln a short gun? That's the pistol he used to shoot the CIA girl.

Watching the trailer closely, she didnt die...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by paulcr7: 7:29am On May 29, 2017
From the trailer, I think Whip was shot
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ManagerofJiga: 6:49pm On May 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBzmFZ2joc #HappyDemocracy y'all check out my boy freestyle video on YouTube #DemocracyDay Edition
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Baloguncred(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2017
paulcr7:
From the trailer, I think Whip was shot

Whip died too.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by paulcr7: 4:04pm On May 31, 2017
just finished episode 9. classic. just so interesting and captivating. the value of truth
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 5:15pm On May 31, 2017
paulcr7:
just finished episode 9. classic. just so interesting and captivating. the value of truth

hope Lincoln didn't die?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
mctowel01:
You may be watching a different version. Mehn, this series is so lit
I think he is right, just normal stuff like other movies, I expect more.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by igidaduro: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
Cool, but T bag shudnt be in jail, he should at least have a reasonable lyf.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nogodye(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Just got 2hrs legacy(season 10)...What a best way to start the new month...My best tv series
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by djeezy(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2017
igidaduro:
Cool, but T bag shudnt be in jail, he should at least have a reasonable lyf.
Tbag was in Jail for the purpose of tormenting Jacob. You can hear Jacobs screams when he found out him and TBAG shared the same cell. That scene made me so happy. Recall that it was Scolfied who told he CIA director to arrange that after he turned down the job offer. With that kind of connection he can get Tbag out later. And furthermore the producers of the series have acknowledged the possibility of a season 6. Then Tbag can be out again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2017
djeezy:
Tbag was in Jail for the purpose of tormenting Jacob. You can hear Jacobs screams when he found out him and TBAG shared the same cell. That scene made me so happy. Recall that it was Scolfied who told he CIA director to arrange that after he turned down the job offer. With that kind of connection he can get Tbag out later. And furthermore the producers of the series have acknowledged the possibility of a season 6. Then Tbag can be out again.
I noticed something, usually when it's last episode of a season, you will surely see something like "Season Finale" at the front. Right?

Check 02tvseries and Toxicwap, nothing like that is there which means, there's still more to come or what does that mean to you guys?

Season 5 can't just end like that, undecided undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Probably the season 5 isn't ending with episode 9 IMO, though as you all said its been written on the website, I'm just confused right now angry angry angry
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by djeezy(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

I noticed something, usually when it's last episode of a season, you will surely see something like "Season Finale" at the front. Right?

Check 02tvseries and Toxicwap, nothing like that is there which means, there's still more to come or what does that mean to you guys?

Hahahaha no na. It's finished. That was the finale. Even the producers confirmed it. The producer said there's a possibility of season 6 but it won't come early should they decide to embark on it.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by mctowel01: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
djeezy:
Too bad, Scofield won't be starring in prison break anymore. Hopefully, his son will be grown in season 6 with the same intelligent genes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by djeezy(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
mctowel01:

Too bad, Scofield won't be starring in prison break anymore. Hopefully, his son will be grown in season 6 with the same intelligent genes.
When they decide to shoot season 6. Scolfied will also be starring. The directors said there would however be a change in his character. This is because of the experiences he had encountered.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Nogodye:
Just got 2hrs legacy(season 10)...What a best way to start the new month...My best tv series

we are waiting for the next season
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

is there oh, check tvseries again
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nogodye(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2017
ritababe:

we are waiting for the next season

I Haven't watch it to the end...Jack was left out in the season including all those actors
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Nogodye:

I Haven't watch it to the end...Jack was left out in the season including all those actors

yeah is busy with designated survivor, very interesting movie.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nogodye(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
ritababe:

yeah is busy with designated survivor, very interesting movie.

Yeah...i think their will be a season that will be link to jack...Maybe CTU or the young guy called Eric might needs his help one day including Chloe O'brian
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nogodye:

Yeah...i think their will be a season that will be link to jack...Maybe CTU or the young guy called Eric might needs his help one day including Chloe O'brian

chloe has not even feature yet
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nogodye(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
ritababe:

chloe has not even feature yet

Yeah...I know but i knw CTU will need her help one day...that will make her to come back to the movie.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nogodye:

Yeah...I know but i knw CTU will need her help one day...that will make her to come back to the movie.

I can't wait abeg, she better oh or else I will stop watching the movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.