Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (58111 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

The way Negan killed Glen was heartless bro. I have not gotten over it, that's why I decided to take a break from TWD.

Really sad and tragic.

Ooooooooooh! That was the best scene I've seen in that show cheesy grin

I never liked Glenn undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Choi, you just reminded me of Ben. Those guy are a big team mehn. Seeing all of them together will be epic. Ben the good/bad guy cheesy
Neva really followed a movie that much after prison break
Lotta twist, first they make u hate bellick then u gat to like him
John abrruzzi
OficCer Mahone
Remb the guy that stole baseball card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Ooooooooooh! That was the best scene I've seen in that show cheesy grin

I never liked Glenn undecided

Glenn was their erand boy. I thought that f.*cking writer has moved on after he faked Glenn's death in season 6.

Negan character is bittersweet.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Glenn was their erand boy. I thought that f.*cking writer has moved on after he faked Glenn's death in season 6.

Negan character is bittersweet.

Yes, Negan is bittersweet. But aside the first episode, he was boring all throughout the other episodes until the final part of the mid-finale.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Yes, Negan is bittersweet. But aside the first episode, he was boring all throughout the other episodes until the final part of the mid-finale.

Gosh, I need to get over that season premiere emotions and catch up asap.

Seems am already missing a lot.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Gosh, I need to get over that season premiere emotions and catch up asap.

Seems am already missing a lot.

You didn't really miss. Those episodes between 1-8 are somehow boring, but you still need to briefly watch them to grasp what's going on, the mid-finale, however, was the bomb. As much as people were complaining about the boring episodes that followed the season premiere, the hunger for more episodes as well as the anticipation for February 12 — when the show would return — was triggered by the mid-season finale (episode cool. You just gotta love the show. kiss kiss
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mightyraw:

Neva really followed a movie that much after prison break
Lotta twist, first they make u hate bellick then u gat to like him
John abrruzzi
OficCer Mahone
Remb the guy that stole baseball card

Baseball card... Baseball card...

Damn! I have forgotten, I need to do a recap too.

That's what they do, they make you hate a character then they make you love him/her again, that has been consistent throughout the series. I couldn't believe T-Bag I hated in the first and second season I came to love in the forth season.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Heltinking(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mehn, can't wait!! High time i started watching 1-5 kept in my archive smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You didn't really miss. Those episodes between 1-8 are somehow boring, but you still need to briefly watch them to grasp what's going on, the mid-finale, however, was the bomb. As much as people were complaining about the boring episodes that followed the season premiere, the hunger for more episodes as well as the anticipation for February 12 — when the show would return — was triggered by the mid-season finale (episode cool. You just gotta love the show. kiss kiss

I will let you know as soon as I get my fingers on them.

It's still surprising how TWD still has a lot of views, on a normal day a show like this would have been cancelled. I myself don't know why am still watching.

I think it's about the fuss to know who's dying next. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Baseball card... Baseball card...

Damn! I have forgotten, I need to do a recap too.

That's what they do, they make you hate a character then they make you love him/her again, that has been consistent throughout the series. I couldn't believe T-Bag I hated in the first and second season I came to love in the forth season.
Dat guy dat gat snitch on em in season dat gat bellick to knw bout d hole , dig dat He was killed by mahone
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mightyraw:

Dat guy dat gat snitch on em in season dat gat bellick to knw bout d hole , dig dat He was killed by mahone

oh! I remember that guy now. That guy is a snitcha*s muah 4 car. smiley

I didn't like the character for a second, maybe that was why I forgot so fast.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

I kinda like him though, he is d biggest thief ,
Remb he stole scofield watch right on the officers hand
He died cos he dnt wanna snicth no more

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Mightyraw(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

I kinda like him though, he is d biggest thief ,
Remb he stole scofield watch right on the officers hand
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Season 4 rather.

Watch The walking dead season 1 - 3, she now looks old and ugly sad angry

He didn't die in that season. It was faked. Watch the trailer, i think they are in for a Middle Eastern prison this time.
Michael was shot at the end.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
nathaniel007:
24 returns on feb 5
Yeah, I saw that also grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Yeah, Michael only fears one person which is T-Bag, both of them operate in same level of intelligence.

Remember, everyone wants T-Bag dead in season 2. But when it got to season 4 everybody started loving him.

Remember Sucre, the funny guy that's always scared. cheesy

The writer of Prison Break is a genius. Do you know if it is the same writer that will be writting script for season 5.
Sucre is so funny, the trailer, he said: He's my friend, am coming with you. Or so grin

I love the guy like, his face alone is funny.

I was expecting T-bag to die, as if you already know. That season 2, I never liked the guy from the beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ceejay80s(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

5, but 5 was very short,in fact I wonder why they did season 5. Previous seasons Scoffield got sick,and was expected to die,but it was in season 5 we actually believed he died,cos his girlfriend Sarah took his son to his grave.

Oga thats not season 5, haba
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Sucre is so funny, the trailer, he said: He's my friend, am coming with you. Or so grin

I love the guy like, his face alone is funny.

I was expecting T-bag to die, as if you already know. That season 2, I never liked the guy from the beginning.

I'm looking foreward to see all of them again, especially T-Bag aka Teddy. The guy will be looking very old now smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

I'm looking foreward to see all of them again, especially T-Bag aka Teddy. The guy will be looking very old now smiley
Exactly!

All of them smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
I need to download Spud 3, does anyone know where I can download the movie.
Don't know if any of you have watched the movie before smiley
So interesting...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

So interesting...

http://dl1.uploadplus.net/dl2/2014/Spud.3.Learning.To.Fly.2014/

Check this link.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Wow, thank you man grin
You are welcome. Anytime bro!

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
David Tweener stole the baseball card, and he was a good thief and a miserable snitch.....

Assassinated by Mahone
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Rilwayne001: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

So interesting...
6.7/10 on iMDB.. sad

I no do.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

So interesting...

tell me abt spud
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:
6.7/10 on iMDB.. sad
I no do.
cheesy The rating no be am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rilwayne001:
6.7/10 on iMDB.. sad
I no do.
550MB bro smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
ritababe:

tell me abt spud
Spud grin

The movie is funny, interesting, romantic smiley

If you watch from beginning, I bet you would love it grin

Especially their headmaster, mehn that man is so mean and hate those boys, especially that guy that always come up with bad and good plans grin

Just go and watch 1 & 2

You will laugh hard ehn grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

You are welcome. Anytime bro!
The 720p-550Mb is okay, right?
Or the 1Gb??shocked
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

cheesy The rating no be am cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page by ritababe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Spud grin

The movie is funny, interesting, romantic smiley

If you watch from beginning, I bet you would love it grin

Especially their headmaster, mehn that man is so mean and hate those boys, especially that guy that always come up with bad and good plans grin

Just go and watch 1 & 2

You will laugh hard ehn grin

I will try to download it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.