Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer (10617 Views)

Lagos Approves Three Private Hospitals To Manage COVID-19 Cases / How To Manage Your Finances During Covid-19 Pandemic / I'm Struggling To Fall Asleep. Good Ways To Help Me Fall Asleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by johncreek: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cancer which has eaten deep into our society is also eating deep into the knowledge of how to manage it effectively.

Cancer as we know eats up some if not all cells from the body and inhibits it from reproducing a new and healthy ones. For decades now scientist have been searching for cure but still no way out yet.

The good news is that it can be managed and one can live a meaningful life for a while.

I have compiled some major ways to manage cancer effectively and this methods works fine if properly utilized.

5 BEST WAYS OF MANAGING CANCER

1. Resting: A patient is said to need effective rest when admitted in the hospital, take it or not, A cancerous person is a patient that needs constant monitoring, therefore such person deserves adequate rest in order to have much energy to utilize.

2. Exercising: Over the years exercising has been a major way to tackle some illness and has been proven effective, A patient who can endure and engage in some exercising activities can beat off their illness, the same trick applies to a cancerous patient, as we know this sort of sickness pins one down and makes the cells to be more relaxed and the antibodies becomes weaker, but if exercising is engaged the antibodies helps to restore some down-lines of the tissue thereby prolonging the life span of a cancerous patient.

3. Eat More: Food which is an essential means of getting the body energized must be involved in this fight. Food that contains vitamins must be consumed adequately and regularly in order for the cells and antibodies to function well, food such as vegetables and fruits are mostly recommended and trust me, it works a great deal in fighting cancer.

4. Engage In Activities: My take on this is very high and simple, A lonely mind is at the peak of destruction, don’t be forced by cancer to be put to bed and become so lonely, stand up and engage in something meaningful to distract yourself from your “so called pain” when you engage in extra curriculum activities, you become more alive and you mingle with people a lot, thereby your spirit becomes more alive and you count it a memory to always remember.

5. Reduce Mental Stress: When ever you feel stressed up in getting something done, don’t consider yourself handicap by calling for help, we sometimes have to lean on someone to get somethings actually done. Call for for help when needed so as to live longer than expected, consider yourself a prime target of ridicule if you are seen stressed out, fight it and live it.

CONCLUSION

Cancer should not be seen as the end of one’s life, just like any other illness that has no cure, staying alive and making it count should be the ultimate desire of anyone living with Cancer. Stay alive and Fight it.

Source: http://www.healthsolited.com/2017/01/11/5-good-ways-manage-cancer/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by princeade86(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
good..... ftc

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by CuteCeo: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by emymeeky: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Educative ! Thanks op

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by fvckme(f): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow!
What a rich content..
Lalasticlala pls FP
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by lizzygrace(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP nice write up.
Wish we can be getting more meaningful post from health section this days..
If Na snake now lalasticlala no go waste time o...
Anyway mynd44 do something o.. if not I go collect your boyfriend grin grin
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Preciousojoka(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Chicybez: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
prevention is far better than managing it, my friends, love ones and NLers shall not be victim of deadly diseases In Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Daslim180(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks omo iya agba
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by drsugar: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
HYPER-HYDRATION. Don't forget. Generally very important, not just in neoplasms.
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by bazzyblings: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
.by this space for 50likes
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by emmyid(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
I wont read that, because cancer is not my portion in Jesus name.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Janetessy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by seapson(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
reading
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Larablink(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow.
Thanks for the information.
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by akinswaggs(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay... 2days to go

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by urheme: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
johncreek:

Cancer which has eaten deep into our society is also eating deep into the knowledge of how to manage it effectively.

Cancer as we know eats up some if not all cells from the body and inhibits it from reproducing a new and healthy ones. For decades now scientist have been searching for cure but still no way out yet.

The good news is that it can be managed and one can live a meaningful life for a while.

I have compiled some major ways to manage cancer effectively and this methods works fine if properly utilized.

1. Resting: A patient is said to need effective rest when admitted in the hospital, take it or not, A cancerous person is a patient that needs constant monitoring, therefore such person deserves adequate rest in order to have much energy to utilize.

2. Exercising: Over the years exercising has been a major way to tackle some illness and has been proven effective, A patient who can endure and engage in some exercising activities can beat off their illness, the same trick applies to a cancerous patient, as we know this sort of sickness pins one down and makes the cells to be more relaxed and the antibodies becomes weaker, but if exercising is engaged the antibodies helps to restore some down-lines of the tissue thereby prolonging the life span of a cancerous patient.

3. Eat More: Food which is an essential means of getting the body energized must be involved in this fight. Food that contains vitamins must be consumed adequately and regularly in order for the cells and antibodies to function well, food such as vegetables and fruits are mostly recommended and trust me, it works a great deal in fighting cancer.

4. Engage In Activities: My take on this is very high and simple, A lonely mind is at the peak of destruction, don’t be forced by cancer to be put to bed and become so lonely, stand up and engage in something meaningful to distract yourself from your “so called pain” when you engage in extra curriculum activities, you become more alive and you mingle with people a lot, thereby your spirit becomes more alive and you count it a memory to always remember.

5. Reduce Mental Stress: When ever you feel stressed up in getting something done, don’t consider yourself handicap by calling for help, we sometimes have to lean on someone to get somethings actually done. Call for for help when needed so as to live longer than expected, consider yourself a prime target of ridicule if you are seen stressed out, fight it and live it.

CONCLUSION

Cancer should not be seen as the end of one’s life, just like any other illness that has no cure, staying alive and making it count should be the ultimate desire of anyone living with Cancer. Stay alive and Fight it.

why will one manage cancer when God can cure it....kick sin out of your life and a sincere prayer......cancer back to the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
johncreek:

CONCLUSION

OP its better I live ma life normal abeg. Afterall the the extra time when person dey find wetin e wan use am do. We will all die eventually. Some will die old, some young, some even as infants.
Me i will enjoy ma life like pieces, i cannot come and kill maself.

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Googleus(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good write up
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by sakalisis(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Arry110(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
I recently lost my dad to cancer
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Idydarling(f): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
drinking carrot juice can kick out cancer.
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
[/color]
urheme:

why will one manage cancer when God can cure it....kick sin out of your life and a sincere prayer......cancer back to the pit of hell.

is that what your pastor taught you that all cancer patients are simply sinners or they pray insincerely?

what about people born with disabilities, guess they offend God hence their birth-punishment

people like you is why Africa is backward, while people in other parts of the world believe it's thier responsibility to discover cure hence working day and night for it! you are here cautionlessly expressing your stupidity

hope when cure is finally discovered you won't say it is your doG that gave them the brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Dementor(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please drinking carrot juice doesn't cure cancer...please stop spreading all these ineffective homeopathic remedies. A lady came to our clinic today with already advanced breast cancer because she has been drinking carrot juice since she discovered the breast lump two years ago. So sad!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by springofvisions: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
A dear friend have being fighting lung cancer since June last year. She is back to UCH Ibadan.

Pls join us in prayer for God's permanent healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
So on point OP,mu mum's cancer was an eye opener for me about cancer.we thank God for recovery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by johncreek: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
justscorchone:
So on point OP,mu mum's cancer was an eye opener for me about cancer.we thank God for recovery
It is well with her..
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by johncreek: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
justscorchone:
Thank God for her recovery...
Make sure she utilizes the above process adequately.
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
johncreek:

Thank God for her recovery...
Make sure she utilizes the above process adequately.

Yea will do.thnks
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by femi4: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
But people do recover from cancer.....why sound as if it cannot be cure
Re: 5 Good Ways To Manage Cancer by FMCASH(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cancer is just deficiency of vitamin B17, it is not a disease. Consume more seed of apricot and Apple fruit and all will be well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. / 12 Common Causes Of Low Sperm Count In Men / How Can I Treat Staphlococus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.