Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Vacancy For A RA Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A RA Technician (752 Views)

RA International School Latest Recruitment (4 Vacant Positions) / RA Trading Job Invite / MLS And Lab Technician Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A RA Technician by viruz007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
My client is searching for a competent Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technician particularly one who has had experience with HVACs. Job requirements include but are not limited to the following;

- Perform general and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis.
- Handle maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Repair air conditioning units by performing analysis and troubleshooting activities.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Make recommendations to replace equipment if expected cost to repair exceeds possible replacement cost.
- Make minor installation decisions
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended and type of work performed.
- Collect data for reports.

The ideal candidate should have a minimum of SSCE though a technical college or university degree will also be an added advantage. The candidate should also be computer literate and resident in Port Harcourt.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to eric.efiong@firstclassgrouplimited.com
Re: Vacancy For A RA Technician by softprick: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2018
I notice you sent me a mail,my mail address is not accessible anymore,kindly state what you need or post your WhatsApp number
Re: Vacancy For A RA Technician by Pwettyella(f): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
my whatsapp no:08146694900

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This C.V Combination Ok For A Private School Teaching Work? / Vacancy For The Post Of An Engineer / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.