Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39314 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AdoraAmadi: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guys, you all need to read this conversation between a Nigerian guy named David Ade @Dayveed_Ade and Manchester United news Twitter account @MUFCLatestNews which is being run by Paul Bienkowski, @paulbienkowski.

Before you start, please brace yourselves because you will be very offended by the time you are done reading this!

What happened was David Ade had approached @MUFCLatestNews for a job after he saw an advert the account published. They needed writers for their Manchester United news account.

David had some issues he pointed to @paulbienkowski only for Paul to blast him and say Nigerians are a waste of oxygen and flesh. Scum country, slowpoke!

You can start reading now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/you-nigerians-are-waste-of-oxygen-and.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AdoraAmadi: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
After David made public their conversation, Paul Bienkowski, the man behind the @MUFCLatestNews Twitter account came to apologise to him.

lalasticlala

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by ikbnice(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
chai
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Icecomrade: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
idiot

Why apologise after such a Racist comment?

Why was he particular about Nigerians.

What makes them feel better and more intelligent than Nigerians .

Scums.

I will rather not respond to that apology, except he admits to have written under the influence of drugs

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by wayray: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow... what more can we do to convince people outside Nigeria that all of us are not criminals? God please help this country o. The name Nigeria is becoming a Shit/criminal den to some people o.

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Amanhasnoname: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why hasn't twitter taken the account down after been reported severally?

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by bignero: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
....the shitty club...what else did you expect

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by biggerboyc(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Its nice that he apologize. Nobody is invincible

I'm a graduate of accounting, I need a JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by prince9851(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Singapore1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Maturity

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
I Dont Know What To Say!

Just Watch This Become a Tweet-fight in no time

#OkBye
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
He apologised already thouhh but this just goes to show the hate some of these idiots have for black.

What a stupid , stereotypical mindset? sad

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by bigboyk(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
David is mature. Paul is immature.

30 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by LeSulk(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Serves the racist right.Big ups to our brother for being the BIGGER MAN.

44 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by sannirules(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Massive respect to the Nigerian writer. His response was classy.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by iyobs7(f): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
If he stops there then he is a slowpoke... He should escalate the issue and watch that guy loose his job!!!

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by repogirl(f): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well... It's good they know that they can't say rubbish and get away with it anymore.

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why did he say sorry at the end after insulting him
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by shamecurls(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
A ridicule I call this......

Nigerians need to start re-branding there image......

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
He didn't mean the apology....looks like he was compelled to. Like there aren't fraudsters in his country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by wandeay: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigeria will be great one day!

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by gabrielniy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
I can bet the maturity of David humbled him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AkinPhysicist: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Its OK, job seekers

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by emmyid(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chai cry where are my E-warriors? Can we mobilized ourselves, head straight to Twitter and finish, I mean destroy, I mean bring down dis man dat just insulted our annoying but beloved country... He has bitten more Dan he can chew kiss insulting Nigeria is d last tin he shud have ever thought of... Chai!!! cry

32 Likes

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by permsec: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Imagine! Had he applied for Rangers, some mofos would have reviewed and twisted the whole thing.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Noblewhiz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
bignero:
....the SHITTY CLUB...what else did you expect
excuse me....
You wan start ur own for here....

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
He has in fact produced an article in less than 1hour. Or what we are reading now isn't article enough?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by khalids: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well that is the world for you........Fallacy of Generalization
Anyways....I applaud David for his maturity and for not going down to the guys level of SCUM

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AgreatMan: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Two hours is more than enough time for the guy, he is clearly not ready for the job.

But why the guy con yab everybody like that na? You can't just say rubbbish because afterall, you can apologize.

One day, somebody will go and slap Ambode and say "sorry o, your Excellency, I apologize!" What nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Asked About Salary Preference / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test