Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic (1867 Views)

Admission Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou , Benin Republic 2017/2018 / Study In Esep Le Berger University ,cotonou Benin Republic , 2016/2017 Admission / Study In Esep Le Berger University ,cotonou Benin Republic , 2016/2017 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by ecotes1: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ESEP-LE BERGER UNIVERSITY meaning THE SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY at Republic of Benin offers Affordable certificate in Diploma, Bachelors, Masters $ Phd, NYSC 100percent guaranteed, Direct entry for NCE $ OND graduates, Conversion from HND to B.sc, Msc & MBA programm. and also transfers to final year from any university as long as you have proof you were admitted in your school

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: -
O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
Birth Certificate
testimonial
Six(6) Passport photograph

COURSES

FACULTY OF HEALTH→ Pharmacy→ Nursing

FACULTY OF ART→ International Relations→ Political Science→ Public Administration→ Law (LLB)

SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION→ Mass Communication→ Translation→ Sociology→ History→ Psychology

FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY→ Computer Science→ Computer Engineering Technology→ Management Information System

FALCULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING→ Accounting,→ Banking and Finance,→ Business Administration→ Economics→ Marketing

For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing call or whatsapp us @: +2296830757, 08104873321 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]

(we don't collect school fees) that will be brought down to school yourself when you are ready to resume all we do is your admission/ accommodation processing
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by kellyleona: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Florida State University has more than 280,000 graduated class overall FSU has very nearly thirty College and University Presidents who are graduated assignment help in class. This organization has created seven individuals from the U.S. Place of Representatives, various U.S. Congresspersons, various U.S. Ministers, three Governors, and more than twenty Generals and Admirals for the United States Military.
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by peterkevinn1987: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
This association Help With My Homework-Assignmentland.com has made seven people from the U.S. Place of Representatives, different U.S. Congresspersons, different U.S. Pastors, three Governors, and more than twenty Generals and Admirals for the United States Military. Thank you for giving us this kind of awesome post. Keep posting!
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by jamesandersonn1: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Actually, I'm searching OnTimePaper.com but i have found this post and this is very helpful for me. Thank you so much for this educational article to giving us.
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by martinjam1987: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Florida State University has more than 280,000 graduated class general FSU has practically thirty College and University Presidents who are graduated in class. Really, I'm looking Custom Assignment Help yet i have discovered this post and this is exceptionally useful for me. Much thanks to you such a great amount for this instructive article to giving us.
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by MarieCassidy: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this valuable information. I was hunting down best software engineering colleges and discovered this one. Much obliged to you for giving a total rule to applying in this college. Jason Statham Grey Coat
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by dissetationtowe: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
This is the best thing that you must do in order to get the best results. It will definitely leas to the best results and will make the right choices seem very easy for yourself. Thus, this make it so much more easier for you to get the best results. dissertation writing service
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by rosesandra: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
When you are in trouble in study for paper writing so it's better option to buy assignment paper
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by kjasd: 5:39am On Dec 06, 2017
At that point the best choice is for you to get these codes from steam. Steam will send these codes to your email id and you can utilize it free whenever. This is a safe and most dependable strategy to get wallet codes. There are numerous strategies to get steam wallet codes. We will talk about those locales where you can gain these free steam wallet codes inside couple of minutes.
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by haroldlewis2: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Microsoft is the biggest organization in the world that helps poor people and playing an important role in it.If you are looking for student helps thn visit us at assignment service online usa
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by haroldlewis2: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi, we assume that this article has given two or three clear tips on how your kid should do about creating an OK work. You can take a gander at all of our posts on piece making here.Best professional essay writing service
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by haroldlewis2: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2018
For issue free mortgage holder advances in the UK, contact Oyster Loan.online assignment writer We are enrolled advance merchants who are resolved to enable borrowers to discover quick advances as indicated by their credit circumstance. We don't charge any forthright expenses and offer custom-made credit guidance for all candidates
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by kakbrus: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article! five nights at freddy's
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by haroldlewis2: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Extraordinary, appears as though you were concentrating more on the ranges of abilities as opposed to scholarly records. These days your scholarly records doesn't make a difference as long as you are talented. online assignment writing service
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by dwyanehudson: 8:08am On May 17, 2018
Nairaland is an online community created by Seun Osewa in March 2005. It is targeted at Nigerians. Nairaland currently has more than 20 lakhs registered accounts and is ranked as the 9th most visited site in Nigeria as at April 2018.
best resorts in gokarna
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by shop1101: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article!
http://hotmailblogs.com/
http://hotmailblogs.com/
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by shop1101: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by shop1101: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Excellent post. This article is very helpful for the people and also for me. I get the some useful knowledge in this post. Thanks for sharing the informative topic, by the way
http://hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-tip-hotmail-login/
http://hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-tip-hotmail-login/
Re: Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic by jiyajoseph: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are different institutions around you where you can get the best education ever. Try to get your seat at the best University so that you will get the best education which will definitely help you in your future too. loose diamonds

(1) (Reply)

Red Pill, Or The Blue Pill? Which One Would You Take / Auchi Polytechnic : Another Okija Shrine And Centre For Monumental Fraud / UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.