Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends (2352 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by AdoraAmadi: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
A Nigerian man boasted that he and 3 friends gangraped 2 lesbians they caught in the act during a conversation with Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-boasts-of-raping-two.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Larablink(f): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
In as much as I don't support lesbo, they shouldn't have rape them and even be boastful about it,they are not even ashamed.
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by TRADELYN: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by mengho(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
they should have been arrested
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by mengho(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry

Nigga take dis

Only the government is allowed to punish gays & lesbians

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
they should have been arrested
Are you a Lesbian?? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

Are you a Lesbian?? angry

lol what makes you think I'm a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Mizzile: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Now I've seen it all.. @ we have 2 human speeches in the world..a male & a female grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol what makes you think I'm a lesbian
cos am a lesbian grin
I love lesbians
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

cos am a lesbian grin
I love lesbians

cheesy grin I'm straight as a ruler wink
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by project8(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Both the rapists and the lesbians should be arrested
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

cheesy grin I'm straight as a ruler wink
Bend the rules
Heheh so u sef Like Cassava
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by dotman4real007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
i support the guy ooo!!! It has always been Adam and Eve ooo!!! Any lesbian caught should go through rape as it is the original way to save their souls!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:

Bend the rules
Heheh so u sef Like Cassava

been there, done that . I'm cool now
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
[b][/b]
Justdulla:
grin

shhhh grin
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haha
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

HMmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
udy821:
HMmmm

are you okay
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

are you okay
fine geh wetin I do u na, just by saying Hmmm, I get insulted
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
udy821:
fine geh wetin I do u na, just by saying Hmmm, I get insulted

who insulted you?
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Laird(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2017
I am a guy.....

Nobody should rape, have forceful or manipulatitive or exploitative or blackmail intercourse with a straight, homo, bi, gay, led, trans

Its Not Right.....
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by gtin(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2017
For me instead of raping d girls they shud hv paraded them naked and flog them very well including that Bisi grin
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by calliope(f): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Laird:
I am a guy.....

Nobody should rape, have forceful or manipulatitive or exploitative or blackmail intercourse with a straight, homo, bi, gay, led, trans

Its Not Right.....
A sane soul smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Kingkyle1(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Wooow
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Ozid(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Those guys did the right thing. God created Adam and Eve and not Ada and Eve or Adam and Steven. I hate those gays with passion
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Gfish: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mr Loyal, you really marvel me o! so if you had walked in on gays, thats how you and your friends would have filed their asses abi? cos dick was not made for dick. mumu....you are just a f****king rapist, no excuse.
Re: Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Two Lesbians With 3 Of His Friends by Coolgent(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one, keep on raping lesbians

(1) (Reply)

Just In: See How They Just Wasted This Final Year Student's Life (Watch Video) / Leaked Conversation Of Sanwo-olu Confirm Bonny Camp Soldiers As Killer Of Lekki / Say No To Drugs: You Wouldn’t Believe What This Boy Was Seen Doing In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.