Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding (61505 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by zaza999: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
My wife's attitude is becoming unbearable (not what i can list here)that most time we do have misunderstanding. Agreed that most marriages do have misunderstanding, but there are also some that are devoid of such incessant misunderstanding and are always peaceful and that's what i dream of.

In view of this I have called her severally and talked with her about such an attitude and stubbornness and the need to turn a new leaf, but all to no avail which keep on generating quarrel.This has lead to the point that anytime we had misunderstanding i will stay on my own, and same to her without playing or talking to her, everybody will stay on his or her own and i made up my mind not to have sex with her.

However, no thanks to my high sexual drive that hardly can few days passed that i will break the rule and come back to her and start touching demanding for sex from her. My body has a higher sexual urge, no matter how i control it and she too is so sexy that when i made up my mind not to touch her, after some days, the urge will be too much that even when i leave her in bedroom and went to sleep in another room, I will still come back and fall to her.The urge will be too much that atimes i will be having sleepless night moving up and down to control it, but none.

I intended choosing masturbating instead of making love with her, but on remembering the negative effects of masturbating, i got scared.

She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive, that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex, which once done, the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

For me, I don't like it as she doesn't feel remorseful anymore over her attitude.

Please what should i do, or should divorce be the solution?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
learn to establish matured conversations with her. stop thinking with your dick oga or women will make you suffer.

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Splinz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive,that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex,which once done,the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

Sex, apart from serving its primary purpose, also serves as a wound healer between couples. So, it is not a surprise that your misunderstandings do come to an end when you have sex with your wife.

On your wife's part in capitalizing on this seeming weak point of yours, hmm. I'm sorry, she'd always wield that power over you.

Besides, I don't think she's always entirely without remorse. This is because if she wasn't remorseful and willing to reconcile with you, she wouldn't have even want to have sex with you!

There's really nothing you can do. Misunderstandings must always come, but the most important thing is reconciling the differences. So then, thank God for sex.... cheesy

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by raydatluvs(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
You need to learn to control your mind, most actions and inaction stems from that. Now she knows your mumu button. Any solution would begin with you learning mind control so when you decide you would touch her, you don't! With time, she would realize your head is no longer between your legs and adjust

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
1)you have a high sex drive.
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.
4)You know that your wife knows it.
5)Your wife knows that you know she knows it.
6)She is using it to you guys her advantage.
7)She doesn't turn you down when you come for it.
8 )You cure konji and become stable.
9) Misunderstanding is solved via makeup sex.
10)You should be happy you guys resolve your own in the other room, some people use blow and pestle
11)Everybody has mumu button, your wife has discovered yours_ I am sure you know hers.

Uncle, what else do you want?

On the flipside, I said it once on a thread that sex isn't always the solution. Sex should be pleasurable, sex shouldn't be used as a tool to get your spouse into doing your bidding. A couple should be able to talk out issues logically, without one party trying to trap the other with sex...but then, different stroke for different folks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4731615_img0345_jpeg58e0201d6385891b65752979a1a7c1de

When you confirm the stereotype that men are always thinking of sex, this is what you get. Enjoy your marriage...

369 Likes 27 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
PaperLace:
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.
6)She is using it to you guys advantage.
10)You should be happy you guys resolve your own in the other room, some people use blow and pestle
11)Everybody has mumu button, your wife has discovered yours_ I am sure you know hers.

.......and makeup sex is the best. wink

45 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by GogetterMD(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bro, which kind of vegetable did she mix it with? Tete, shoko, or ugwu? grin

31 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by GogetterMD(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
But seriously now, o haven't seen anything overtly wrong here, except you can state some of her offences

8 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ajasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
konji nah bastard

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well you were supposed to know her and her character(at least to some extent) before marrying her.Since you decided to marry her,you have to keep being patient and keep talking.
Find time to have conversations with her especially when you are not quarrelling.

You also need to work on your mind.Sex is pleasurable and should not be witheld in marriage but it seems your work does not take much of your time so you have a lot of time to think about sex.

5 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
DDeliverer:

.......and makeup sex is the best. wink
Yea, what do you expect after denying a spouse orgasm? grin
'but it should never be used as blackmail tool, which is what his wife is doing. In this situation, it does more harm than good, 'cos it offers no logical solution to their conflicts _ just a superficial remedy.

She is taking advantage of the fact that he can't wait it out due to his high libido.

24 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am here to read from experienced one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Ginaz(f): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
That "mumu button" comment got me laughing.
Men eh, na dat "tin" go kill una one day. grin grin

Reminds me of my mum's friend that quarreled with her husband, she was so angry and said "if na fucck my husband want, I go give am o but solo no go get anything from me"

Her "tin" no sabi quarrel with solo "tin" grin

Upon all her gra gra, her husband still called her and she went, marriage is sweet o.

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
angry

As at Jan 12,2016...you were seeking advice from singles on how to flee from fornication.
https://www.nairaland.com/2859860/pls-helpi-need-advice-singles

Fast forward to Jan 25, 2016... you were seeking advice on your possessed wife, while claiming she was pregnant and lost the baby.
https://www.nairaland.com/2889343/message-given-severally-she-possessedbut

This is Jan 12, and you are here again.
Are you a troll or a blogger?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by johnson232: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Do we still have these kind of men?
Op work on yourself... inability to control your sexual urge is one of the worst things that can happen to a man...i feel for u man....

16 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by cococandy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
You summarized it.

Oga your marriage sounds good to me. Maybe work a little on communication instead of silence but your marriage is better than many can ask for.
PaperLace:
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by nnamdibig(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mr man you don't have any problem in fact you are lucky and should be grateful. I mean you guys are quarreling you wan shine Congo she no go refuse and after that the argument dies, what else do you want?
Wait until she starts refusing then your eye go open. Mind you, for the fact that both of you makes love when you are quarreling means that it's also her weak point and that's how she enjoys you.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
PaperLace:
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.

grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by sleekdot(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
PaperLace:
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.

WHat happens when sex is used to cover the real issue affecting the marriage and making one of the party to be disgruntled

If the issue continues in the manner it only takes one of them to find a willing sexual partner outside and the issues theyve been using sex to cover might consume their marriage

or what happens if due to health issues the husband sex drive reduces for a while, then all the issues they have been burying will come up to haunt them

31 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
she aint using it against you, her attitude does not have a connection with her giving in to ur advances, she loves you no doubt even she no fit control ur sexual advancement, device a different way of tackling that issue, check your self first i believe there is no smoke without a fire,if the problem lies within tackle it, marriage is not a big deal but a huge deal sha, i dey feel your pain.

10 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Yea, what do you expect after denying a spouse orgasm? grin
'but it should never be used as blackmail tool, which is what his wife is doing. In this situation, it does more harm than good, 'cos it offers no logical solution to their conflicts _ just a superficial remedy.

She is taking advantage of the fact that he can't wait it out due to his high libido.

Is the wife really using sex as a weapon?

She's not denying him sex.

He's the one going to ask for it. If she denied him, and insists he apologises and does her bidding, then we can say she's exploiting him and using sex as a weapon.

Should she start walking on eggshells just so they don't quarrel, and the husband won't have to come begging for sex?

This says more about the OPs lack of control over Konji, and it even portrays the OP as the one wanting to use sex as a weapon by sleeping in a separate room, and promising himself not to touch his wife but as usual backfired on him.

OP, please respect your wife's individuality. Couples don't always have to agree on issues, but they need to learn to respect each other's views. Allow your wife be herself, and also feel free to be yourself. Stop forming superman when you're not.
I'm sure after the quarrel, your wife will go and do a new hairstyle, and use torquoise green paint on her nails. Will use make up when going out , and be wearing really nice sexy clothes out. You'll just be using side eye to check her out, and be dying inside till Konji will almost kill you before you go and start grovelling before her in za other room grin grin

Chai, Konji na true bastard

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by farous(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Konji na bad thing and its only those that don't know the meaning of "high libido" that is talking of "control" here.The man stated categorically that he has a high libido and there is nothing he can do about it.One of the solution is to start playing outside but I dodn't support such but suggest he keep discussing the matter with her for change.

3 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
eyinjuege:

Is the wife really using sex as a weapon?

She's not denying him sex. Chai, Konji na true bastard

I never said she is using it as a 'weapon'. I said 'blackmail', albeit subliminal (and not in all its glory). It's just like a man who has a jobless wife and refuses every means of conflict resolution when they quarrel(even when he's wrong) , because he knows she will finally come to beg him for money.

Should we say his actions are right on point because he doesn't refuse her the money when she asks for it?

She isn't refusing him the sex because she knows that's her shot at reconciliation since she finds it difficult to apologise. Let's not form oblivious of these antics.

@ sleekdot, I am not entirely in support of her actions, but it's also not the worst thing to happen. Like I said in a previous post, it is a superficial remedy which offers no logical solution to their conflicts. Maybe one day, the issue would be something sex can't resolve_ then we would see how far.

11 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Find her weak point and use it against her just like she is using yours against you and I assure you everybody will be satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017

Have you heard of Ashawo ??

Don't you know where Allen avenue is in Ikeja ??

Do you have internet access on your phone ??

Can't you buy Vaseline for 50 naira ??

I blame you for being a biitch ass nigga

5 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by DJEhimond(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
You too, go and reduce the volume of your flash sexual drive
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Vaxt(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
This guy is a main market guy, nwane ur women is doing suntin with another bobo, no woman can hold it wen her man is in dsame bed with her that long. A word is not only enough, it can also change a fool to be wise.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Olasco93: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
All you need as a MAN is to be more mature, responsible, stop acting like a BOY and above all have self control. These are your Major remedy!

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Dottore: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Book
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by nicerichard05: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ogbeni u be learner jor, wen un quarrel go outside go service verve and forget abt her for one week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.