Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding (61497 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2017
BoboYekini:
Yes I missed you too. smiley Pesin nor play with you abi. You had to show yourself.

cry

sorry......
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by AreaFada2: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2017
askibee:
she aint using it against you, her attitude does not have a connection with her giving in to ur advances, she loves you no doubt even she no fit control ur sexual advancement, device a different way of tackling that issue, check your self first i believe there is no smoke without a fire,if the problem lies within tackle it, marriage is not a big deal but a huge deal sha, i dey feel your pain.

This may not be necessarily true.

Perhaps she's just heeding the common advice that one should not deny the spouse sex. Or just fulfilling what she considers to be her marital duties.
Op is clearly not happy about the situation. Believing that the attitudinal change he desires from her is not forthcoming.

What if one day the OP finds a way to cater for his sexual urge outside with a hotter lady? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then the bedroom reconciliation modus operandi might become obsolete. What then?

Marriage therapy might help the OP & wife.

2 Likes

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by MarieSucre(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
Go and buy Ps4 console, and Pes 2017, last of us, grand theft auto 5 and Uncharted 4

Thank me later.
I love you for this one comment. I actually just finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves this December. Having started Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Hope to finish it, if I can get off time from work.

Presently looking for Batman Arkham.
Is there any thread for gamers or Girls Who Play games. I am very interested.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

I love you for this one comment. I actually just finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves this December. Having started Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Hope to finish it, if I can get off time from work.

There's a thread for gamers. I don't see or get the concept of gamer girls. We are all gamers. But Arhkam Knight was beautiful the ending was superb.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

hahaa.
Those games you are talking of are ps3 games buh I was talking of Ps4 games.
Anyways, it is quite rare to find female gamers.
Where do you reside?
Hope we can exchange some games.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by MarieSucre(f): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

hahaa.
Those games you are talking of are ps3 games buh I was talking of Ps4 games.
Anyways, it is quite rare to find female gamers.
Where do you reside?
Hope we can exchange some games.

I reside in Abuja. I don't have a Ps4 tho. But I own a Ps3 and an old Ps2.

Looking for nice 3rd person action-adventure game. Like Batman Arkham city and God of War 3. I have already finished Batman Arkham Asylum. I hear Arkham city is a bigger open world game.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

I reside in Abuja. I don't have a Ps4 tho. But I own a Ps3 and an old Ps2.

Looking for nice 3rd person action-adventure game. Like Batman Arkham city and God of War 3. I have already finished Batman Arkham Asylum. I hear Arkham city is a bigger open world game.

Me too I have a ps3.
You know one thing wif me is that I resell any game I buy after playing it.
I purchase all my games brand new from konga online store.
If you are looking fer the best 3rd person adventure games then ‘last of us’ is no 1 on your search list, followed by ‘red dead redemption’, ‘grand theft auto’ iv and v, uncharted iii and iv, arkham city, borderlands, etc.
It would have been easy fer me to send you some of mine like the ‘last of us’ and ‘red dead redemption’ if you were living in Enugu.

You can check out konga.com or better still download the app from Google play.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by MarieSucre(f): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Me too I have a ps3.
You know one thing wif me is that I resell any game I buy after playing it.
I purchase all my games brand new from konga online store.
If you are looking fer the best 3rd person adventure games then ‘last of us’ is no 1 on your search list, followed by ‘red dead redemption’, ‘grand theft auto’ iv and v, uncharted iii and iv, arkham city, borderlands, etc.
It would have been easy fer me to send you some of mine like the ‘last of us’ and ‘red dead redemption’ if you were living in Enugu.

You can check out konga.com or better still download the app from Google play.

Wooow you replied. Thanks.

Okay I do have Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Last of Us I have shelved for now till I am done with Uncharted 3 because that game is just like Resident Evil 3 and 4. Unlike Uncharted series where ammo is readily available, you need to conserve weapons for clickers and bloaters, and use stealth a lot.
Really interested in Batman: Arkham City. I loooove open world games. *sobs* wish you were here with me now.

Red Dead Redemption, I am still getting into it. I don't like that ammo is not readily available.

I don't really know the layout of the East tho. Forgive my ignorance but is Abia state really close to Enugu?

**typos a loooot sorry
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wooow you replied. Thanks.

Okay I do have last of us and red dead redemption. Last of us I have shelved for now till I am done with Uncharted 3 because that game is just like Resident Evil 3 and 4. Unlike Last of Us, you need to conserve weapons for clickers and bloaters, and use stealth a lot.
Really interested in Batman: Arkham City. I loooove open world games. *sobs4 wish you were here with me now.

Red Dead, I am still getting into it. I do like that ammo is not readily available.

I don't really know the layout of the East tho. Forgive my ignorance but is Abia state really close to Enugu?

Enugu is even the closest when compared to other south east states if you are coming from Abj.
If you are in Abia already, going to Enugu from Abia is about 1hr and some minutes.

Which games do you have readily available wif yougringringringrin?
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by MarieSucre(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Enugu is even the closest when compared to other south east states if you are coming from Abj.
If you are in Abia already, going to Enugu from Abia is about 1hr and some minutes.

Which games do you have readily available wif yougringringringrin?

I presently have the Tomb raiders, the one that was for ps2 but was remastered for ps3. The beginning scene you dive off a boat and go under water. Can't remember the name. The graphics and controls are shit so I did not play further.
The second titled "Tomb Raider" gbam! That Princess Yamatai own. Loove that game.

Red Dead Redemption ofcourse, Uncharted 2 & 3. Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Last Of Us. That's it for now.

If you notice a pattern here. I love 3rd person action-adventure.
I know I am novice tho compared to you.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

I presently have the Tomb raiders, the one that was for ps2 but was remastered for ps3. The beginning scene you dive off a boat and go under water. Can't remember the name. The graphics and controls are shit so I did not play further.
The second titled "Tomb Raider" gbam! That Princess Yamatai own. Loove that game.

Red Dead Redemption ofcourse, Uncharted 2 & 3. Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Last Of Us. That's it for now.

If you notice a pattern here. I love 3rd person action-adventure.
I know I am novice tho compared to you.

Go girl! You are way better than me. You have even played more games than me.gringrin

I am just a novice buh it seems otherwise maybe cos I check the reviews on any game on metacritic,play score before buying them as I don't want to waste my money on some piece of junk!
Speaking of junk, ‘battlefield’ comes to mind.

Sooo let me see what I have here
‘last of us’ you already have it together wif ‘RDR’ and ‘uncharted ii’.
Phew! I had ‘God of war’ buh I have sold it, the same goes to ‘Xcom'.
That leaves me wif ‘grand theft auto iv’ and ‘granturismo v’ fer the trade by batter, though I have not finished playing themgringrin

Sooo babe what say you?cheesygrin
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by MarieSucre(f): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Go girl! You are way better than me. You have even played more games than me.gringrin

I am just a novice buh it seems otherwise maybe cos I check the reviews on any game on metacritic,play score before buying them as I don't want to waste my money on some piece of junk!
Speaking of junk, ‘battlefield’ comes to mind.

Sooo let me see what I have here
‘last of us’ you already have it together wif ‘RDR’ and ‘uncharted ii’.
Phew! I had ‘God of war’ buh I have sold it, the same goes to ‘Xcom'.
That leaves me wif ‘grand theft auto iv’ and ‘granturismo v’ fer the trade by batter, though I have not finished playing themgringrin

Sooo babe what say you?cheesygrin

Grand Theft Auto IV! Grand Theft Auto IV! Grand Theft Auto IV!

Which gane would you like to trade with?
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

Grand Theft Auto IV! Grand Theft Auto IV! Grand Theft Auto IV!

Which gane would you like to trade with?

Oh mehn! I dont need GTA iv cos I already have it.
Just so you know, the games I currently have are:
last of us
Red dead redemption
granturismo v
uncharted ii
and
GTA iv

Buh you already have four of them that means I only have granturismo v up fer exchange and I never finished it.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Thegamingorca(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

Follow the gaming section...We have loads of gamer girls dere...In fact, the moderator is a female gamer. cheesy
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by whitebeard(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

hello, I am whitebeard, I come based on the fact that u need a group for gamers only, pls I am not trying to scam u or something if u need proof see my profile and all that stuff or u can type in the search box "thread for bullet force' ..i am no scam most of the monikers u see there are parr of a whattsapp group created to bring Nigerian gamers together far and wild, we represent Nigeria in various championship but we have never won any grin grin but we are cool plays though..we also have players from other country, just drop ur WhatsApp num and u would be added to the group admin. (I am an introvert I won't call u) soon as u drop ur num u can delete it so as to prevent unknown weirdos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.